Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just catching up on last nights episodes and Izzy is doing my tits right in ,and who’s that creepy fella hovering in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From a laptop? There’s a way to conduct yourself, and if I did that to my bosses I’d be getting a serious talking to
No, because I think she’s frightened to leave her flat now after shielding/staying in for so long and doesn’t know how to get that across.

She’s always been an unlikable character imo.How much of a random couple were her and Gary btw looking back now.I think they should get rid of her and Eileen

Reactions: 10
I always thought that George and Mary would have made a better couple. I'm not sure why they're pushing George and Eileen.
I agree! They would be hilarious. But then they couldn't constantly make fun of Mary being a single unloved spinster because of the way she looks and acts. :rolleyes:

I agree! They would be hilarious. But then they couldn't constantly make fun of Mary being a single unloved spinster because of the way she looks and acts. :rolleyes:
Mary needs to find love she’s a true romantic ♥ One of the best characters the street has

Reactions: 14
How daft is Tyrone 🤣 literally took fizz to spell it out to him before he clicked

Fizz running away with hope, Tyrone letting her, I get fizz wants to protect her, but that kid has serious problems, she needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fizz running away with hope, Tyrone letting her, I get fizz wants to protect her, but that kid has serious problems, she needs help.
I love how everyone has the disposable income/ no job worries just to run off at the drop of a hat 🤷‍♀️

It will be interesting to see how Tyrone and Alina pan out once the truth is known - would you stay with Tyrone? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.