Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the hell is Emma?Im sure she was still living their at the time of the fire.How thick is Fiz saying the girls have been through a lot the split new baby and a miscarriage.No mention that Ruby’s mum was killed off.Stupid witch.Why am I still watching this tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Eileen was bloody great when she first came into the show. They ruined her

Reactions: 4
Eileen was bloody great when she first came into the show. They ruined her
She's a bleeping misery! Sucks the energy out of the all the scenes, and the continuity was ridiculous, she was here there and everywhere.

She's run her course as a character.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just come across this.ITV need to take a bit of responsibility.Really hoping the Hope/Joseph characters don’t last.
Ridiculous!
I think they’re both brilliant little actors, don’t see much of Joseph though.

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 9
Sick to death of this stupid storyline of Eileen and George
I can't believe he had to apologise to her last night when she said something nasty first to him. I'm sick of it too, either get together of not.

I hope they don't get Fizz and Tyrone back together. They are much better characters apart.

Reactions: 6
I was agreeing a bit with Eileen about undertakers hands when I remembered she was married to a serial killer!! Who she kept forgiving even when he was obviously a psychopath.

Reactions: 3
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I think they’re both brilliant little actors, don’t see much of Joseph though.
I agree Joseph is a good little actor but it’s just a bit much.A bit of nepotism IMO.Who are they going to cast from the family next?The parents.Surely another child/family could have benefited from getting the part.

Reactions: 2
I agree Joseph is a good little actor but it’s just a bit much.A bit of nepotism IMO.Who are they going to cast from the family next?The parents.Surely another child/family could have benefited from getting the part.
Surely it's easier to schedule in kids from one family? Especially with restrictions in place. It would only be nepotism if one of their parents worked on the show. There's plenty of acting siblings in the industry.

• Sad
Zeedan is coming back next week may not be a spoiler as nothing is a secret in soaps these days lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.