Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed alot of episodes cause the show was so boring and I couldn't be arsed, I was starting to wonder if Gary had been arrested for killing the loan shark guy and I had missed it. I haven't seen him in ages. Didn't maria forgive him and take him back. Isn't he living with her?

It is ironic that it was Sally who spotted the fire in Alina's flat. She uttered some of the very same words, when she spotted the fire in the Rovers Return, back in the 1980's. That fire was much more interesting and dramatic.

Reactions: 4
As if Alina is like two days preggers and the nhs sonographer has told her at an emergency scan that her baby is a boy .
Love that totally unrealistic and impossible scenario for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got an unpleasant feeling Alina will lose the baby and this will be shown as some sort of deserved punishment for Tyrone.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I much prefer the Tyrone and Alina relationship to him and Fizz. I used to hate Fizz but this storyline has made her much more bearable, she’s even started talking in a normal voice and acting like an intelligent adult, rather than that weird creepy baby voice and personality that she used to put on.
It’s given both characters a new lease of life and I’m finding them interesting, the first time in over a decade.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sure when they were having the scan, Alina was saying ‘he’ this ‘he’ that, and then picked Tyrone up on the
Turns out all of Izzy’s scenes have actually been filmed at home, with her real life partner/husband(?) is playing the weird nosy neighbour
theyre on this morning now, who knew Izzy’s accent was put on! She’s not as northern irl as the character is 😱 maybe that explains her nails on a chalk board voice lol

Reactions: 3
I’m sure when they were having the scan, Alina was saying ‘he’ this ‘he’ that, and then picked Tyrone up on the

theyre on this morning now, who knew Izzy’s accent was put on! She’s not as northern irl as the character is 😱 maybe that explains her nails on a chalk board voice lol
Exactly what we have just said - she should speak in her own voice on Corrie as the "actor" voice just makes her sound a bad actor when infact she comes over as so different.

Reactions: 1
I tuned in to see that but missed it and instead saw someone making a chocolate cake with icing running down the sides and off the plate.

• Haha
Izzys voice is horrendous. I was hoping she was gone for good.
This thread is going to be the death of me as we are at least a couple of weeks behind where I live, and now I already know there is going to be a fire. But I can't stay away. Trying to skip over the posts than look like spoilers lol. ☹
I also definitely think alina's baby is going to die and Fizz and Tyrone will eventually get back together. Actually if I was writing it --- I would let her have the baby and then Hope would do something horrible that results in the baby dying. Hope gets sent away. Alina and Tyrone split up. Tyrone runs back to fizz.

• Wow
I don't want fizz and Tyrone back together. I quite liked that phil she dated 😆 not sure they were a good match though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
1. I wish they would tell Izzy to eff off
2. I hate Hope ( yes I know she’s a child blah blah)
3. Eileen is a moaning cow

That’s better

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like Hope could be a killer in years to come. It has the potential with the way things are going

Reactions: 6
I feel like Hope could be a killer in years to come. It has the potential with the way things are going
The apple don’t fall too far from the tree, as they say! I think they’ve tried to make her like her dad.

Reactions: 8
The apple don’t fall too far from the tree, as they say! I think they’ve tried to make her like her dad.
But her dad wasn’t out and out evil who caused harm on purpose. John Stape was kind of an accidental killer. He was calamitous and found himself in these sticky situations where people ended up dead and then he made a clumsy attempt to cover it up

Hope is evil and a twisted firestarter and doesn’t seem to care who may get hurt as long as she gets the outcome that she wants

Reactions: 11
But her dad wasn’t out and out evil who caused harm on purpose. John Stape was kind of an accidental killer. He was calamitous and found himself in these sticky situations where people ended up dead and then he made a clumsy attempt to cover it up

Hope is evil and a twisted firestarter and doesn’t seem to care who may get hurt as long as she gets the outcome that she wants
I’m sort of intrigued with her development but dislike her as well
Children can be evil and it’s never really been explored before in a soap ( happy to be proved wrong)
Wait till Alina finds out about Hopes father the ‘calamitous murderer’ 😂

Reactions: 2

I’m not going to lie, I can’t remember him too well! I remember him keeping Rosie in the attic and remember him being classed a killer, I remember he wasn’t a ‘baddie’ as such.

Reactions: 5
definitely! maybe a storyline like bobby & lucy in eastenders (when tv was good). can definitely see her going on to kill someone

Eileen needs a taste of her own medicine she would be fuming if she heard George talking about her and would probably do what he did but she will find another way to twist it and carry on being a moaner. She's literally never happy

That man behind izzy 🤣🤣 any need

Last edited:
  • Haha

Also, I thought of the prodigy when you mentioned the twisted firestarter😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.