Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time on here, guyyyyssss!! Am I the only one who thinks Billy the Arch Deacon needs to approach the Archbishop of Canterbury, regarding his salary? I’d wager he’d be on £60,000+ pa but they’re always skint! How so? Am I reading too much into this? 😂😂
Is Billy ever in a church ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time on here, guyyyyssss!! Am I the only one who thinks Billy the Arch Deacon needs to approach the Archbishop of Canterbury, regarding his salary? I’d wager he’d be on £60,000+ pa but they’re always skint! How so? Am I reading too much into this? 😂😂
You made me go google, this is from the churches own records, so you're in the right ball park...

aaaaa.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Drives me mad when they constantly make characters totally skint when you know they're not. Billy would be very comfortable and paying low rent on that flat. Another case of a character being dragged down. When Billy first joined he was living in the vicarage which was a a very smart, large house.

It's like when they put Imran and Toyah sharing a flat with Alya and Ryan. As if a professional couple like them would be living like that. They should be in Victoria Court at the least.

Reactions: 11
Drives me mad when they constantly make characters totally skint when you know they're not. Billy would be very comfortable and paying low rent on that flat. Another case of a character being dragged down. When Billy first joined he was living in the vicarage which was a a very smart, large house.

It's like when they put Imran and Toyah sharing a flat with Alya and Ryan. As if a professional couple like them would be living like that. They should be in Victoria Court at the least.
They need to let characters live off the street like Audrey does. All the soaps are guilty of becoming claustrophobic because no one can live/work off the street/square/village.

Reactions: 6
I think even for a time Craig was living there. Their living conditions were even more ridiculous as Toyah & Imran then decided at that point they wanted to go into fostering. The people from the fostering agency visited them and had to do checks on the background of Ryan & Alya. It would have made more sense to have started that process AFTER they had moved out

Reactions: 2
I think even for a time Craig was living there. Their living conditions were even more ridiculous as Toyah & Imran then decided at that point they wanted to go into fostering. The people from the fostering agency visited them and had to do checks on the background of Ryan & Alya. It would have made more sense to have started that process AFTER they had moved out
All the living arrangements make no sense. Does the Bailey's house have four bedrooms? Eileen's house is clearly a TARDIS. All the Platts living in the sinkhole home, when Audrey has a massive house. The layout of the vicar's flat winds me up, it makes no sense! The quads must be sleeping in a chest of drawers. And Ken Barlow shares his living room with the bogs from Rovers lol!

Kevin & Dev's seem to be the only realistic homes/living situations.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the living arrangements make no sense. Does the Bailey's house have four bedrooms? Eileen's house is clearly a TARDIS. All the Platts living in the sinkhole home, when Audrey has a massive house. The layout of the vicar's flat winds me up, it makes no sense! The quads must be sleeping in a chest of drawers. And Ken Barlow shares his living room with the bogs from Rovers lol!

Kevin & Dev's seem to be the only realistic homes/living situations.
The Bailey house seems to have grown to accommodate all those adults. The stairs now take up twice the space they did before yet the room strangely seems the same size. And don't even get me started on the downstairs loo that must lead into the Barlow house!

Kevin and Fiz's houses annoy me because of the dining table in front of the settee. Where's the telly supposed to be? Does someone always have to sit on a dining chair as the settee isn't big enough for everyone?! How do they relax?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Bailey house seems to have grown to accommodate all those adults. The stairs now take up twice the space they did before yet the room strangely seems the same size. And don't even get me started on the downstairs loo that must lead into the Barlow house!

Kevin and Fiz's houses annoy me because of the dining table in front of the settee. Where's the telly supposed to be? Does someone always have to sit on a dining chair as the settee isn't big enough for everyone?! How do they relax?
I hate the garden bench settee in the Barlow's house with the dining table in front of it!

Reactions: 4
Yes, all that and why do some of the houses have a ‘front room’ and others don’t? I think it’s just The Barlows and Kevin who have those.

I don’t remember Billy living in the Vicarage.

Reactions: 1
Yes, all that and why do some of the houses have a ‘front room’ and others don’t? I think it’s just The Barlows and Kevin who have those.

They need those front rooms to house all the extra people that live there! I think Eileen has one too.

Reactions: 2

It was when he first get together with Todd and the Archbishop and some of the parishoners didn't agree with their relationship so Billy moved out 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
It was when he first get together with Todd and the Archbishop and some of the parishoners didn't agree with their relationship so Billy moved out 🤷‍♀️
Oh, I think in the real world they are allowed to have same sex partners but have to say they aren’t having sex. Celibate? Think that is what ex Communards vicar had to do…Richard Coles. His partner died fairly recently.

• Sad
They need those front rooms to house all the extra people that live there! I think Eileen has one too.
Eileen,Kevin and Fiz all have a front room and then they have a kitchen/lounge.

Dev, Chesney and The Bailey's don't have a front room but have a separate kitchen.

The Barlows however have a front room and a separate kitchen.

Eileen,Kevin and Fiz all have a front room and then they have a kitchen/lounge.

Dev, Chesney and The Bailey's don't have a front room but have a separate kitchen.

The Barlows however have a front room and a separate kitchen.
Jack sleeps in Kevin's front room iirc, but has to go upstairs to use the toilet. I take back my previous statement!

Well I never! Didn’t know Eileen and Fizz both have a front room! Who’s in there?
Fizz I'm not sure about because they also have a loft extension ( I think)

God, I never realised how sad I am until these last few posts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fizz I'm not sure about because they also have a loft extension ( I think)

God, I never realised how sad I am until these last few posts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It truly shows the quality of writing doesn't it?! We're more focussed on living arrangements and house blueprints! Hahahahah!

I've never understood why behind the bar area takes up half the footprint of the Rovers. It's waaaay too big. Could fit a few more tables in if they made it slimmer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.