Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand Hope.It’s all too much with her Ruby is always excluded from all the Fiz family drama.I wish Jade would come back for her.Not a fan of Joseph and Sam either.I like Max and Jack although I will never understand why they made him loose his leg.

Reactions: 3
Normally I don't like hope too think she's a brat but Tyrone was a bit thick flashing all that baby stuff and then saying he's skint. He knows how crazy she gets you would think he wouldn't flaunt it

Reactions: 5
I cannot stand Hope.It’s all too much with her Ruby is always excluded from all the Fiz family drama.I wish Jade would come back for her.Not a fan of Joseph and Sam either.I like Max and Jack although I will never understand why they made him loose his leg.
Most of the CS kids are either bad actors or annoying. They keep most of them hidden. When was the last time we saw Jake, Harry, the quads….. they serve a storyline then disappear

Reactions: 4
Normally I don't like hope too think she's a brat but Tyrone was a bit thick flashing all that baby stuff and then saying he's skint. He knows how crazy she gets you would think he wouldn't flaunt it
It was when Alina said 'you've bought the cot' in the middle of Hope having a strop about her dad not having the money to buy her trainers. The writing is pathetic imo.

Why is Ruby not featured as much?! It could have been a better story to have Ruby wanting to go live with Tyrone because the poor lass is fed up of being tormented by her demon sister.

How come Gemma has no stretch marks and can wear cropped tops after having quads? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but got to say hope has been a really good actress in tonight's episode considering her age

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Stupid that the chose names for the quads that Gemma can’t even pronounce. Her daughter is called Llio but she calls her Clio because she can say the Welsh ‘Ll’

• Haha
The footballers “acting” when he fell over 🤦‍♀️

In fact the whole family

The whole street

Can we get rid of everyone and start again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The last exiting things I remember were when the tram crashed off the rails. And when Tina got killed. I feel like they drag things out for too long and it ends up making it boring.
Remember tHat girl Shelley that used to own the pub. And she was also with that nasty abusive guy that Tracey killed, and Shelley was pregnant with his kid and did a flit in the night I think. I've been waiting my whole life for her or that kid to show back up and for some kind of storyline to come from that. Like maybe she had a son and he is just as awful.as his father and comes back to get revenge on Tracey for killing his father.....or Shelley has told him his father is someone else on the street and he comes to meet them and then finds out the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked the Charlie and Shelley storyline, he wasn’t 100% wanker either which made it more interesting than a panto villain like they have now. I remember him standing up for Roy when some thugs tried to intimidate him in the cafe for example,
Corrie actually had some nuance with their characters at that time.

Reactions: 8
The last exiting things I remember were when the tram crashed off the rails. And when Tina got killed. I feel like they drag things out for too long and it ends up making it boring.
Remember tHat girl Shelley that used to own the pub. And she was also with that nasty abusive guy that Tracey killed, and Shelley was pregnant with his kid and did a flit in the night I think. I've been waiting my whole life for her or that kid to show back up and for some kind of storyline to come from that. Like maybe she had a son and he is just as awful.as his father and comes back to get revenge on Tracey for killing his father.....or Shelley has told him his father is someone else on the street and he comes to meet them and then finds out the truth.
You should become one of the writers, i'd say you would do a good job 🎬

Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought a plot where Amy finds out that Tracy killed Charlie would be interesting. How do you deal with knowing your mother is a murderer? Does she think it was a miscarriage of justice? I assume that’s what Tracy told her.

Reactions: 4
First time on here, guyyyyssss!! Am I the only one who thinks Billy the Arch Deacon needs to approach the Archbishop of Canterbury, regarding his salary? I’d wager he’d be on £60,000+ pa but they’re always skint! How so? Am I reading too much into this? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.