Coronation Street #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair with the Baileys house the parents share one room when the mums actually in the show,the footballer has one room and the other one who says Grace a lot probably shares with Grace and the baby.Making it a 3 bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair with the Baileys house the parents share one room when the mums actually in the show,the footballer has one room and the other one who says Grace a lot probably shares with Grace and the baby.Making it a 3 bed.
I think though, historically that style of house had 2 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, so unless they have a loft conversion there isn't room for that set up.

Take Gemma and Chesney's house, in classic corrie we saw Leanne and Toyah sharing a room as it was a 2 bed and at the time there were no loft conversions as Les was crawling through the loft space to break into people's houses. Where they put 3 adults and 5 kids is beyond me!

Reactions: 7
I think though, historically that style of house had 2 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, so unless they have a loft conversion there isn't room for that set up.

Take Gemma and Chesney's house, in classic corrie we saw Leanne and Toyah sharing a room as it was a 2 bed and at the time there were no loft conversions as Les was crawling through the loft space to break into people's houses. Where they put 3 adults and 5 kids is beyond me!
Definitely agree with the Gemma Chesney Household it’s just ridiculous quads Joseph and Bernie too🤦‍♀️.Maybe the Baileys did a conversion the dad is a builder after all.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking Grace & baby would be in their own room, wasn't there loads of 'drama' when she moved in with baby, plus, her and Michael have only recently hooked up. Unless the brothers share a room, it needs 4 bedrooms lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely agree with the Gemma Chesney Household it’s just ridiculous quads Joseph and Bernie too🤦‍♀️.Maybe the Baileys did a conversion the dad is a builder after all.
I think it's the only way I can believe that many people live in that house!

I was thinking Grace & baby would be in their own room, wasn't there loads of 'drama' when she moved in with baby, plus, her and Michael have only recently hooked up. Unless the brothers share a room, it needs 4 bedrooms lol.
Here I go again ... Michael was sleeping on the sofa when Grace and the baby moved in.

(I'm going to stop now because it's getting weird :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who’s the guy playing the copper who arrested the bailey’s? He looks familiar

Reactions: 2
Who’s the guy playing the copper who arrested the bailey’s? He looks familiar
He's mates with Danny Miller (Aaron in emmerdale) seen him bigging him up on twitter so maybe been in emmerdale? Just guessing though

They could’ve made the fire a bit more dramatic like showing scenes of flames and the fire spreading etc but it was so dead and insignificant?!

Reactions: 1
The fire looked liked Hope had let off some liquid nitrogen so dull.Why didn’t Alina have a fire alarm?Please no more Hope I’m sick of her she is becoming the new Sam for me.In every other bleeping scene.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.