Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Craig is only ever interested in a case if there is a young vulnerable female involved e.g. Bethany, Faye etc.

With Kelly being involved in the murder of Seb I’m surprised Craig hasn’t leapfrogged over the officers assigned to the case to stick his beak in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Craig is only ever interested in a case if there is a young vulnerable female involved e.g. Bethany, Faye etc.

With Kelly being involved in the murder of Seb I’m surprised Craig hasn’t leapfrogged over the officers assigned to the case to stick his beak in
True & creepy 🤢

Reactions: 4
Isn’t Craig the same age as Faye? I’m sure they went school together.

I don’t like Craig as plod, he just can’t pull it off if he had the humour of Reg Hollis tearing round Jasmine Allen it’d be alright.

What I like about Kelly’s sl is lots and lots of Imran to come 😍
Even followed him on Insta to drool

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t Craig the same age as Faye? I’m sure they went school together.

I don’t like Craig as plod, he just can’t pull it off if he had the humour of Reg Hollis tearing round Jasmine Allen it’d be alright.

What I like about Kelly’s sl is lots and lots of Imran to come 😍
Even followed him on Insta to drool
You can never have too much Imran 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kelly is being charged with murder :D while the other two get GBH , now this is the writers making up BS just to create more drama, i knew it wouldnt be long before the old corrie came back and ruined it all

wasnt there a trainer mark on Seb , or something like that, ive got lost now because of the poor writing, they have evidence that would give evey reason for a jury to show reasonable doubt , and now they want to lock up Kelly despite her living with her solicitor :D :D if she cant get bail then no one can :D first time offence , living with her solicitor and she doesnt get bail, bollox

LOL :D :D it gets worse ,, you were there Nina you were attacked , however you cant be a witness , no we have another witness to keep this story going forever , we have a witness who lied to the police , but we are believing his unbelievable account of things despite no evidence kelly murdered seb and despite how unconvincing it would be , oh and we are ignoring evidence just to put Kelly away, so dont worry Nina despite you being the perfect witness , we wont use you as we would like this to go on till xmas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If there were trainer marks on seb the police would have taken everyones trainers to compare marks.

Reactions: 4
Here we go with Jenny and the brother - don't know his name.

I know not many of you like Sam but I do - that comment made to Daniel made me laugh.

Reactions: 7
If there were trainer marks on seb the police would have taken everyones trainers to compare marks.
exactly :D its just appalling writing now just to drag it out , the writers are doing all sorts just to make Corey even more evil , despite it being completely unbelievable , to think the same people wrote all the drama of last week , and now they put away their pens and take out sledghammers to smash all that good work to pieces < have we got a roll eyes emoji :rolleyes: , oh we do , there that sums it up :D

It always sounds like he’s got a sore throat.
he always sounds out of breath to me , i'm always on the lookout for someone standing to the side with some oxygen just in case :D its like he always starts talking right at the point he has run out of breath :D

Here we go with Jenny and the brother - don't know his name.

I know not many of you like Sam but I do - that comment made to Daniel made me laugh.
i'm sure when i first saw him he was about 6 , now he looks about 25 :D

OH duck OFF ,, NO WAY WOULD ABI SAY THAT , JUMPED THE SHARK

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
oh christ , this is dreadful , i cant be doing this rubbish, time to turn corrie off for another year, i might tune back at xmas to see the ending

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I love little Sam 😍
I can't help but like Sam. I think he's great and he did make me laugh tonight with Daniel.

On a different note I hate that they made Abi react like that. I am sick of the writers making these characters vile and angry when they are hurting. They did it to Leanne with Oliver and in the end I couldn't stand her and lost all sympathy for the character. She just wound me up every episode. I can already feel it happening with Abi.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn't realise Michael's baby was called Glory 🥴 i thought it was Lori
I thought it was Gloria and thought wtf ?
also that’s some makeup Nina wears to cover up those bruises and injures so well ,must have bloody hurt applying and removing it

Reactions: 7
I can't help but like Sam. I think he's great and he did make me laugh tonight with Daniel.

On a different note I hate that they made Abi react like that. I am sick of the writers making these characters vile and angry when they are hurting. They did it to Leanne with Oliver and in the end I couldn't stand her and lost all sympathy for the character. She just wound me up every episode. I can already feel it happening with Abi.
I can understand someone like Abi reacting like that. She has always been one for saying stuff before thinking about it.
I too had no sympathy for Leanne cos she was so horrible to everyone.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.