Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad Kelly’s mums roots have been done.Enjoying seeing Imran again.But where’s Adam.Asking for a friend😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think only Kelly will be charged....?
i'm 50/50 as to whether to feel sorry for her, on the one hand it would be unfair for her to take all the blame, if she is charged then surely there is enough circumstantial evidence to charge the lads, there is no way Kelly could over power both on her own.

you could argue she was drunk and didnt mean to slap Nina, but while she does seem a lot better now living with Toyah and Imran , she has been proven to be a vile little witch and her being goaded into slapping Nina didnt take long for her to do it, so to be quite honest she deserves a bit of time in jail, if she is weak willed she will become the vile little cow she started off as , if she has changed due to Toyah and Imran then a bit of time in jail will give her time to reflect that doing something like that has consequences

She is better off saying nothing , there is no evidence, no way would a jury convict her of all charges as there isnt enough evidence for beyond reasonable doubt , the marks on his head have a different mark to what Kelly was wearing, the best the prosecution could ask for is being a part of it but no way could they charge her with murder , blood on her dress means she was near , that could be to push someone out the way , they have no proof except the words of a witness, all the police need to do is investigate him and friends to see whose shoes match the mark on his head.

This is why i would never speak to the police even if i was innocent , i would make a statement of innocence for the solicitor to read and then it would be no comment, all the police are interested in is getting an arrest and if they can mix up your words to their advantage then thats what they will do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The thing is Kelly was brought up by a weak ineffectual mother and a father who saw violence as part of every day life. I know this is only a story but it’s a fact of life that if children are brought up in such circumstances then they have a good chance of going the same way.

Reactions: 4
Yeah how can they just blame Kelly, there must be forensics on the others! Like the above comment surely they don't expect she did all that alone. Don't get me wrong she should be punished for her part but this is just ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Yeah how can they just blame Kelly, there must be forensics on the others! Like the above comment surely they don't expect she did all that alone. Don't get me wrong she should be punished for her part but this is just ridiculous
I can’t remember how many guys were there including Corey but surely Weatherfield plod are not convinced that this small petite young girl was capable of doing all that by herself and Corey and the others would be unable to pull her off. In fact have the other guys been questioned as it’s all been about Corey & Kelly so far?

Reactions: 10
Where is Seb's father?
Never been said, there is just a sentence on Corrie wiki which says his mother had flings with different men.

I can’t remember how many guys were there including Corey but surely Weatherfield plod are not convinced that this small petite young girl was capable of doing all that by herself and Corey and the others would be unable to pull her off. In fact have the other guys been questioned as it’s all been about Corey & Kelly so far?
I think there were 3 other lads with Corey. One of them was the druggie that got Simon into the county line stuff and a couple of others.

Reactions: 1
I think Kelly is initally charged for assault because she slapped Nina. (Don't know how police find out). It's not for the assault on both of them. There's no evidence yet on the others as no witnesses saw the attack. The police might find something in forensics but this can take months .

I don’t know much about forensics but how could they get forensic evidence from Kelly slapping Nina

Reactions: 1
So the other night the Vicar says after hearing Seb died ‘I feel I should pray’..... errrr might be a good idea you are the Vicar after all. Worst Vicar in history! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the other night the Vicar says after hearing Seb died ‘I feel I should pray’..... errrr might be a good idea you are the Vicar after all. Worst Vicar in history! 😂
Worse than the vicar in Emmerdale who's had sex in church and murdered someone? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The vicar was suppose to be written out ages ago, but it all changed after the other Todd had to be written out. He is dire.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve watched plenty of forensics shows(lol I’m an expert) to know that, even if Corey washed his clothes and shoes in the washing machine, that forensics will still be able to pick up blood on them?
If Kelly gets charged and nobody else that will be stupid, because as a few of you have already said, one petite young girl isn’t going to do all that damage by herself !

Reactions: 9
Soz to lower the tone but I’d not noticed how fit Imran is until the last week or so
How have I missed that 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I know it's only a soap but the inaccuracies with the police investigation really annoy me.

The whole Bailey family are annoying me too, where did the campervan go? Please can Ed start gambling again and they all leave in the 1k bargain of the century.

Reactions: 7
I know it's only a soap but the inaccuracies with the police investigation really annoy me.

The whole Bailey family are annoying me too, where did the campervan go? Please can Ed start gambling again and they all leave in the 1k bargain of the century.
I record it now and fast forward through his bits
He’s a builder but don’t even get me started on that staircase that looks like it’s made from pallets 🙄
The whole family is awkward as F

It drives me mad when they show factual stuff incorrectly and I know it’s not real but people do believe the stuff they see on these soaps especially when they feature storylines that are in the news to raise awareness why can’t they just be accurate it’s not rocket science 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.