Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's only a soap but the inaccuracies with the police investigation really annoy me.

The whole Bailey family are annoying me too, where did the campervan go? Please can Ed start gambling again and they all leave in the 1k bargain of the century.
How Ed got the job I don’t know, he sings his lines. In the audition he must’ve brought accompaniment to help him sing -along. I can’t take him serious or hardly listen to what he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How Ed got the job I don’t know, he sings his lines. In the audition he must’ve brought accompaniment to help him sing -along. I can’t take him serious or hardly listen to what he says.
Ed talks with this strange booming theatrical voice. It’s like he thinks he’s in a theatre and he has to make himself heard by the audience in the back of the room

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only member of that family I like is that Ronnie? guy, the uncle. I want him to have a fling with Jenny.

Where's Sexy Scot Adam? Surely he should be representing one of them in the Seb case.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The only member of that family I like is that Ronnie? guy, the uncle. I want him to have a fling with Jenny.

Where's Sexy Scot Adam? Surely he should be representing one of them in the Seb case.
Yes I’ve been thinking a fling could be on the cards

Reactions: 1
Someone on here mentioned how Ed sounds like a cartoon character or a bear and now I can't unhear it! I said the same thing to my boyfriend too and he keeps talking to me in a similar voice to wind me up haha.
I can't warm to that family at all especially Grace, i think thats her name? That storyline where she was the nanny to a little girl but pretended it was hers and the elder sons child just rubbed me up the wrong way so now I can't stand her. The dad and eldest son i find terrible but the younger son and the uncle I think are ok.

Have to say the acting from the younger cast members is great atm, definitely carrying the show.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Even if Corey just stood there while Kelly did the beating but didn’t stop it wouldn’t he be charged with conspiracy to murder? Or has he done a deal ??

Reactions: 6
Even if Corey just stood there while Kelly did the beating but didn’t stop it wouldn’t he be charged with conspiracy to murder? Or has he done a deal ??
Maybe joint enterprise/common purpose would be in play at the very least.

This is Corrie though so the have their own laws and regulations. I'm very disappointed super cop Craig isn't involved. 😁

Reactions: 7
Maybe joint enterprise/common purpose would be in play at the very least.

This is Corrie though so the have their own laws and regulations. I'm very disappointed super cop Craig isn't involved. 😁
I am really glad he isn't! Was starting to think he is the only cop in that police station. Think that has been my biggest pet hate. Constable Craig always on the case and never far away 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I posted that on here. I read it in the Daily fail. But I am beginning to believe I have been mislead!

Reactions: 4
Have the Bailey family even had one good storyline since joining? I find them such boring and pointless characters 😩

Reactions: 8
I think my boyfriend told me he seen it online, they randomly had a scene together a few weeks back when Ed just went to see Fizz about something and was all 'it's okay' blah blah. Me and my bf were like 👀 Corrie have probs forgotten about them for a few weeks then they'll randomly bang in 3 months

• Haha
I hate it when corrie start a storyline, get me invested and then drop it to concentrate on another.... I'd quite like to know how Fizz is coping as Tyrone has still only just left her. Also wondering when it will be found out that Todd set up that lad to stich Paul up? Also whats going on with Cathy- we followed her trolling story and moving in with Yasmeen ordering random crap off the internet and now nothing...Also Daisy appeared and I was wondering where her character was heading - but nope! Gary is still pottering about in his antique shed it feels like years since he killed Rick.

It always sounds like he’s got a sore throat.

Reactions: 3
Going back a couple of years but what happend with fizz and tyrones mountain of debt. I swear they just dropped the story.

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately they tend to do that, just forget about things. They never used to.

Reactions: 2
I hate it when corrie start a storyline, get me invested and then drop it to concentrate on another.... I'd quite like to know how Fizz is coping as Tyrone has still only just left her. Also wondering when it will be found out that Todd set up that lad to stich Paul up? Also whats going on with Cathy- we followed her trolling story and moving in with Yasmeen ordering random crap off the internet and now nothing...Also Daisy appeared and I was wondering where her character was heading - but nope! Gary is still pottering about in his antique shed it feels like years since he killed Rick.
This is my biggest bugbear about the soaps at the moment. It annoys me that they drop stories just as they start to get interesting and forget about them for months, but then when they do come back, they pick up where they left off. Nothing moves on in the months they're off screen!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.