Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s still in it. The last time we saw her was at Abi’s hen night which was the same night of Seb & Nina’s attack
Aw I never saw that episode. I did wonder why Abi was dolled up to the knockers in the hospital though.

Reactions: 1
I do hope that we can see something other than Nina Seb Abi storyline.I get it’s big but can we go back to the others characters lives Eg.Steve and Tracy,Sarah/Adams relationship,David/Shona even Ed and Fiz.😆
I don’t want it to be all about Seb episode after episode like they did with Oliver.

Reactions: 7
I think it will get to a point where they are awaiting trial and it'll be forgotten about for a good few weeks. They seem to really focus on a storyline then suddenly you don't hear of it.

Reactions: 2
Who's Aggie??
She has gone back to Birmingham, hanging around the medical center she left, wasnt she manager, then she left and hasnt had the best time living in Weatherfield , plus she wants her old name back , she will always be Mrs Tembe anyway :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has gone back to Birmingham, hanging around the medical center she left, wasnt she manager, then she left and hasnt had the best time living in Weatherfield , plus she wants her old name back , she will always be Mrs Tembe anyway :D
I thought I was the only one who recognised her from Doctors. She was a bad actress in that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some vintage Audrey scenes tonight 🍷highlight of an otherwise blah ep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw on the news there is an Air bnb you can stay in right next to the Rovers on the Street. You get a guided tour and can wander around the set. Presumably when they aren't filming 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw on the news there is an Air bnb you can stay in right next to the Rovers on the Street. You get a guided tour and can wander around the set. Presumably when they aren't filming 😂
LOL i saw that , if the houses were real that might be ok , but it looks like you are dumped in the corner near all the sets , i can imagine sleeping naked getting up to go for a piss and being in the background of a scene in the rovers :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some vintage Audrey scenes tonight 🍷highlight of an otherwise blah ep.
Just read that Sue Nicholls' husband died in January. He was the actor who played Alan Bradley (Jenny's dad) for any of us oldies that remember him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just read that Sue Nicholls' husband died in January. He was the actor who played Alan Bradley (Jenny's dad) for any of us oldies that remember him.
He had had Alzheimer's for quite a while and had been in hospital for a couple of months before he died at 92 yrs.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don't get this. It looked like it is only available for one night. The pics show it as being built next door to the Rovers. Why would you build something like this for one night only. It is late, and I have had a long day; am I being dense??!! Happy to accept I am!!!

I don't get this. It looked like it is only available for one night. The pics show it as being built next door to the Rovers. Why would you build something like this for one night only. It is late, and I have had a long day; am I being dense??!! Happy to accept I am!!!
not sure cus i wasnt listening tbh , its either you can only have one night there, and then the next people get their chance , so you cant book a weekend for instance , or its just built for one night and thats that , the second decision would be just bizarre . who and how would they pick say 2 people from all the people booking it. i'm still baffled why you would want to spend a night in a cold warehouse full of TV sets

not sure cus i wasnt listening tbh , its either you can only have one night there, and then the next people get their chance , so you cant book a weekend for instance , or its just built for one night and thats that , the second decision would be just bizarre . who and how would they pick say 2 people from all the people booking it. i'm still baffled why you would want to spend a night in a cold warehouse full of TV sets
Has anyone managed to find the price for it? It all seems very odd that it’s just for one night, in October.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.