Coronation Street #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll no doubt be a secret boy triplet identical to Paul then played by the same actor after Paul dies. He’ll swoop in and save Billy from drugs after Paul’s death.
Adam and Alya are such a bad pairing, no chemistry at all. But then I feel like they are all wooden nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’ll no doubt be a secret boy triplet identical to Paul then played by the same actor after Paul dies. He’ll swoop in and save Billy from drugs after Paul’s death.
Adam and Alya are such a bad pairing, no chemistry at all. But then I feel like they are all wooden nowadays.
Not sure if this is why you said it or you were just joking but
Hollyoaks is doing this 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She will be leaving to go on her maternity leave soon so I think its just a plot device for her to leave. Don't see any future for them. Can't stand Sarah and Mr Whippy head Gary together

Reactions: 2
I agree re Bernie. 20 years ago Dev was with the beautiful unhinged Mad Maya. He's had plenty of attractive girlfriends/wife. He's older, but surely he'd be with someone better looking and more suitable for the golf club than Bernie?

Reactions: 9
hahahahahahahaha seriously? I was just taking the piss thinking it was so far fetched🤣
They announced it yesterday 🤣
A man called Patrick died a few years ago and now the same actor is coming back as his twin.
And the one that dated Reg Holdsworth is playing the mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A man called Patrick died a few years ago and now the same actor is coming back as his twin.
I loved his character, as evil as he was. Can't wait for the actor to be back. He's great!
---
I can remember the receipt but I'm struggling to remember what for - a watch or something for his daughter? Mind you, he's daughter's only about one. Hmmm :unsure:
I hope so, he's boring so this would make him more interesting.

Reactions: 1
She will be leaving to go on her maternity leave soon so I think its just a plot device for her to leave. Don't see any future for them. Can't stand Sarah and Mr Whippy head Gary together
It has to be because there has been absolutely zero chemistry between the two of them and never has been. It's all a bit random. She's obviously off to Dublin for a bit.

Reactions: 6
Well I think it’s proper tit at the moment but my husband who has not taken any interest in Corrie for the 8 years I’ve known him… has suddenly become obsessed, won’t let me watch it without him and keeps saying “I just want justice for Roy” 😂😂🙈🙈
Buy him a t-shirt😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to watch Hollyoaks religiously and then stopped about 2 years ago….not even sure why….think I missed a few and then never caught up. Might have to start again 😂

Reactions: 1
I was thinking is Steve's date a journalist looking for a story about the affair, seemed weird she brought up Tommy with in 1 minute of meeting. I hope not but seems to good to be true.
Its annoying they are making Steve to be some saddo when Tracey gets to go off to Spain after cheating, she used to do anything to spoil Steve's relationships back in the day she was so desperate to be with him , I don't know why he ever went back there

Reactions: 10
Wtf is with this Denny character and him being such a knob! Surely they could have just done a nice storyline for Paul why did they have to bring him in and then make him like he is🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Sorry if mentioned in the thread but is there any end in sight to the Roy storyline? I can't watch it's so dragged out.

Reactions: 7
Do we still get the BGT live week special episodes? I was hoping it was all going to come to an end then, but knowing modern Corrie it will be dragged out until the super soap week in October!

I really feel like Paul has been drawn a bad card by the writers. Why can he not have one happy moment on his way out? Every holiday they’ve been on, even their wedding ended up being a disaster. Now towards the end of his life his horrible Dad has turned back up.

Reactions: 12