Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread! The Lauren storyline had good such potential!!!! And I found Roy really unlikeable and annoying throughout it.

Reactions: 5
I thought it was announced Beth was leaving or have I dreamt that? I’d forgotten about her until she piped up today 😂

Reactions: 12
How insufferable is Bethany though? Also her mother Sarah is the queen of pick me the way she’s creeping around Gary

Reactions: 26
How insufferable is Bethany though? Also her mother Sarah is the queen of pick me the way she’s creeping around Gary
And I actually found Maria even more annoying, wouldn’t want to be friends with any of them in real life

Reactions: 7
And I actually found Maria even more annoying, wouldn’t want to be friends with any of them in real life
They’re both awful! Although to be fair to Maria, she’s going to be stressed out of her mind and Gary has been kind of a pig.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I agree! I am glad she caught Sarah and Gary talking on camera though and it didn’t drag on like a long sordid affair how Sarah wanted

Reactions: 8
Maria is such a boring character. I know she's going through a lot at the moment, but even before that she's so dull.

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been mentioned… but what in sweet Jesus Christ’s name is going on with the decor in Maria and Gary’s flat??? It’s like a rose gold diamanté fever dream. Gary and Liam must love waking up to that every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has already been mentioned… but what in sweet Jesus Christ’s name is going on with the decor in Maria and Gary’s flat??? It’s like a rose gold diamanté fever dream. Gary and Liam must love waking up to that every day.
Have you seen Gary driving Maria’s rose gold fiat 500 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Gary’s son with Izzy still living there or did he get kicked out with his dad?

Reactions: 4
I don't think he stays there permanently. He lives with Izzy but stays with Gary.
A couple of years ago Izzy said to Gary if Jake could live with him permanently as she was struggling to cope as she couldn’t get into the factory during Covid and she was working from home

I can’t remember seeing anything mentioned on screen that Jake has moved back in with Izzy permanently again. However we only see Jake sporadically at Gary’s so maybe it’s gone back to the previous arrangement and he only occasionally stays with Gary

Did they decide Adam would give Alya that huge law book purely to hide her bump as she said goodbye? 😂

Eta, Sair has had her baby, lovely pics on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A couple of years ago Izzy said to Gary if Jake could live with him permanently as she was struggling to cope as she couldn’t get into the factory during Covid and she was working from home

I can’t remember seeing anything mentioned on screen that Jake has moved back in with Izzy permanently again. However we only see Jake sporadically at Gary’s so maybe it’s gone back to the previous arrangement and he only occasionally stays with Gary
That's right. I've no idea what the current situation is but just assumed because we don't see Mini Gary that often that he was back with Izzy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.