Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because the trousers match Gary. David has big yellow boots which the attacker did not and why would the attacker have blood on them anyway? Booting someone in the stomach doesn’t accrue large spills of blood like the stain on David’s jeans. Punching someone in the nose might get blood spatters but the mark on David’s jeans wasn’t consistent with what happened.

I’m changing my mind. I skipped back through and it looks more like Craigy!

View attachment 2939252
View attachment 2939254
View attachment 2939255

Blimey. You may be onto something there. Craig was involved with the whole Bethany/Nathan storyline.

Excellent detecting!!! Now can you find where Lauren is so we can all get on with our lives?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Blimey. You may be onto something there. Craig was involved with the whole Bethany/Nathan storyline.

Excellent detecting!!! Now can you find where Lauren is so we can all get on with our lives?
My bet is locked in at the (whatever it was) shop that his “girlfriend” works in. Craig will go and break in and save her and be a hero and get promoted then put in prison as it will come out he attacked Nathan. They’ll keep Roy in prison anyway as he’s done smmfschmmmk er, something, at some point with a guilty look on his face.

Reactions: 5
People who are currently AWOL… should the below also be added to the Lauren investigation? The street is like the Bermuda Triangle when it comes to disappearances

Daisy
Cassie
Aggie (or has she permanently gone now?)
Ronnie
Fizz and Tyrone (or are they on holiday or something?)
Aadi
Hope and Ruby
Brian

Reactions: 6
People who are currently AWOL… should the below also be added to the Lauren investigation? The street is like the Bermuda Triangle when it comes to disappearances

Daisy
Cassie
Aggie (or has she permanently gone now?)
Ronnie
Fizz and Tyrone (or are they on holiday or something?)
Aadi
Hope and Ruby
Brian
Aadi was in it recently doing a radio interview with Amy. He left Asha to deal with the dognappers.

Daisy disappearing was a bit weird. She got kicked out of the Rovers, then nothing. I expected Jenny to at least say 'Daisy is staying with Rita' or something but nothing. I think she's back next week.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Aadi was in it recently doing a radio interview with Amy. He left Asha to deal with the dognappers.

Daisy disappearing was a bit weird. She got kicked out of the Rovers, then nothing. I expected Jenny to at least say 'Daisy is staying with Rita' or something but nothing. I think she's back next week.
Ughh great 😂

Reactions: 1

Tbh have joined the Daisy free time. I’ve no doubt she’ll be back to having centred around her soon.

Reactions: 4
With Gemma’s real name being Gemini (although it was never mentioned before the last fortnight), does that mean there’s two of them.
I can be the meat in a Gemma sandwich. Drool…

1715973492092.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Simon Barlow is the most unrealistic alcoholic ever. He looks about 12, coupled with his pathetic acting it’s just absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.