Coronation Street #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I grown up watching Corrie and not realised Sally was a vet?? 🤣
---
Also, how funny that Sally is actually called Sally and RL husband called Tim ? I realise I’m probably very late to the party here
I was thinking this! At least the real Tim doesn’t get his wife’s name wrong by mistake 😂

Reactions: 1
Has Bernie always had a car 🤔
Cars always just magically appear and disappear as and when the storyline requires it. Remember last year I think it was when there was that issue with loads of random cars parking and blocking the street and Maria got her bee in a bonnet about the emissions setting off Liam’s asthma.

Those cars disappeared as quickly as they appeared

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg they mean veteran don’t they? 🫠🫠
View attachment 2948972
Thank you for the chuckle :LOL: but you do know, that if in a few weeks time, Sally bounces down the stairs to greet Tim and happily announces she is going to train to be a vet, you only have yourself to blame for giving the writers ideas :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you for the chuckle :LOL: but you do know, that if in a few weeks time, Sally bounces down the stairs to greet Tim and happily announces she is going to train to be a vet, you only have yourself to blame for giving the writers ideas :LOL:
It's no more ridiculous than Asha being a paramedic left in charge on her own the other week

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We need to talk about

Davids hair.
His hair is wild, for a barber it's tragic. Think it's been cut with a knife and fork. Rowans hair is the same, & don't get me started on Adam. And I'm a hippy from the 70s when long hair on men was obligatory and I swooned over Robert Plant's locks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His hair is wild, for a barber it's tragic. Think it's been cut with a knife and fork. Rowans hair is the same, & don't get me started on Adam. And I'm a hippy from the 70s when long hair on men was obligatory and I swooned over Robert Plant's locks.
I think he's bald and going for a crazy comb over.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So I just saw a trailer about Lauren and it had Hope in and I thought WHY DID WE NOT SUSPECT THE SERIAL KILLERS DAUGHTER YET!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm actually looking forward to next week's corrie and the Lauren story finally coming to an end I really hope they come up with the goods it has potential to be brilliant but knowing the writing lately it will probably go out with a fizzle instead of a bang

Reactions: 15