Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to be pedantic about things but if there is some question over Archie's will ... what about the £80k he left Audrey? Glenda should be more pissed off about that!!
Poor Glenda. She's been royally shafted, maybe George and Glenda weren't invented back then. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Corrie seem to have a thing about secret baby storylines at the moment: first Toyah and the still birth from years ago and now Bernie and the baby she gave up

Reactions: 13
Corrie seem to have a thing about secret baby storylines at the moment: first Toyah and the still birth from years ago and now Bernie and the baby she gave up
I seen the secret baby posted on here and I honestly thought it was a wind up when they said he was named Zodiac !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When is Abby going to get another storyline? I loved the way they tried to shoehorn her in to the Paul storyline with her buying drugs for him… it’s like “drugs” are the only types of story she can be involved in.
Maybe when she can start to move her forehead again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Glenda ever pay the money back she got when she originally started the theatre school? Also George said he couldn't afford to buy her out but then had 22k

Reactions: 7
Zodiac sounds like a barrel of laughs does he?
---
ive just read the corey storline is coming back up not sure if corey is actually coming back or he's just being referenced

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm just watching Monday's now so slightly behind but nice guesses Tattlers about the storylines! I guess they wouldn't have bought Bethany back just to annoy Daisy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was watching the Bethany and Nathan story on YouTube, lots of similarities. Both girls started drinking heavily, both worried about owing someone something (Bethany the camera equipment, Lauren some money), both started wearing more makeup and different clothes. And the necklace of course. I'm guessing Lauren hasn't been murdered but been trafficked

Reactions: 11
I noticed on Lauren’s Instagram (I can’t remember her real name!) it says in her bio ‘Previously Lauren on Coronation Street’
Is that a give away she’s not coming back?

• Wow
  • Haha
I noticed on Lauren’s Instagram (I can’t remember her real name!) it says in her bio ‘Previously Lauren on Coronation Street’
Is that a give away she’s not coming back?
Maybe to make people think she has left it as Lauren is meant to be 'dead' ?
I don't think she is but as someone else said she's been trafficked and Bethany will be involved in finding her. That's why Nathan has been brought back.

Maybe to make people think she has left it as Lauren is meant to be 'dead' ?
I don't think she is but as someone else said she's been trafficked and Bethany will be involved in finding her. That's why Nathan has been brought back.
It’s all rather tedious and boring isn’t it. A load of bull.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.