Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe to make people think she has left it as Lauren is meant to be 'dead' ?
I don't think she is but as someone else said she's been trafficked and Bethany will be involved in finding her. That's why Nathan has been brought back.
The soaps insta page usually does a post to say bye to the actor when they leave and there hasn’t been any of that so my guess is that she’ll reappear at some point.

Reactions: 5
I’m sick of Toyah banging on about her doubts about the institute. Yes anyone with half a brain can see it’s a scam but Toyah going on about it all the time is starting to get really repetitive

I say leave Leanne to it and let her get ripped off. You can do all the ‘I told you so’ smugness after Leanne is ruined and crawling to you for help

Reactions: 21
What did Nathan do to Shona? I can't remember.
I couldn’t remember either so I got this from both Nathan & Shona’s Wiki Fandom profiles

Nathan previously dated Shona Ramsey but she chose to end it and sleep rough. On Christmas Day 2016, Nathan followed Shona and came to St. Mary’s Church in time to see her being led away by Billy Mayhew (who was offering her a place at his for Christmas lunch).

Shona moved to Coronation St just a few months after Kylie's death when Billy Mayhew found her living rough and took her in. David and Shona's paths eventually crossed and they fell in love. Though David rejected her when she disclosed her true identity, they were drawn back together after Shona helped save Bethany Platt from Nathan Curtis in 2017.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t remember either so I got this from both Nathan & Shona’s Wiki Fandom profiles

Nathan previously dated Shona Ramsey but she chose to end it and sleep rough. On Christmas Day 2016, Nathan followed Shona and came to St. Mary’s Church in time to see her being led away by Billy Mayhew (who was offering her a place at his for Christmas lunch).

Shona moved to Coronation St just a few months after Kylie's death when Billy Mayhew found her living rough and took her in. David and Shona's paths eventually crossed and they fell in love. Though David rejected her when she disclosed her true identity, they were drawn back together after Shona helped save Bethany Platt from Nathan Curtis in 2017.

I have absolutely no recollection of that 🙈

Reactions: 8
I have absolutely no recollection of that 🙈
I didn't either. I kept wondering what David was on about. I remembered Shona came onto the Street via Billy but other than that 🤷‍♀️

It shows you how terrible the writers are at maintaining friendships and relationships. You never see Billy and Shona interact. I think Eileen took Shona in at one stage too but you would never know.

So fed up of the Lauren storyline. All the demonstrations and placard waving, for a character that allegedly had virtually no friends. And the woman pretending to be her mother who spent the night in Roy’s flat, that along with the kidnapping of the dog. Make it stop, please! I say this as a loyal Corrie viewer since the 1970s, some of the recent storylines are the worst ever.

Reactions: 23
I think it was Gary too, the boots weren’t the ones that David always wears and Daniel is too tall
We rewound to have another look and think it’s Gary too. The fact the police are determined not to think it’s Nathan is just so ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Considering the police were desperate to make a connection between Bethany and Lauren in order to pin it on Daniel, you’d think they’d see the similarities when considering it could be Nathan?

Reactions: 10
Considering the police were desperate to make a connection between Bethany and Lauren in order to pin it on Daniel, you’d think they’d see the similarities when considering it could be Nathan?
exactly , it is farcical. Who has form for exploiting young girls? Obviously Roy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 7
Why are people guessing it was Gary? It was David who attacked Nathan, the blood on his jeans confirmed it but also did you see how little the guy was? Defo David!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why are people guessing it was Gary? It was David who attacked Nathan, the blood on his jeans confirmed it but also did you see how little the guy was? Defo David!
Because the trousers match Gary. David has big yellow boots which the attacker did not and why would the attacker have blood on them anyway? Booting someone in the stomach doesn’t accrue large spills of blood like the stain on David’s jeans. Punching someone in the nose might get blood spatters but the mark on David’s jeans wasn’t consistent with what happened.

I’m changing my mind. I skipped back through and it looks more like Craigy!

IMG_1011.jpeg

IMG_1007.jpeg

IMG_1009.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
If it was Craig, it’s the most interesting thing his character has ever done.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.