Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years ago I was raped he locked me in my house for 4 hours, I reported it to the police. I was made to feel like I was at fault. This later was used against me in a custody case, I barely saw my new born for 6 months. I will never trust the police or the justice system

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Aaron knows he did something wrong, he lied and said to Amy that she took her top off and was straddling him which wasn’t true, he took off her underwear while she was asleep, he knew what he was doing
I totally missed this!! 😱

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I read somewhere online before this storyline started, that it would be shown first in a way for the viewers to decide how they felt about the rape and who was in the wrong etc and then we will get flashbacks.
---
A few years ago I was raped he locked me in my house for 4 hours, I reported it to the police. I was made to feel like I was at fault. This later was used against me in a custody case, I barely saw my new born for 6 months. I will never trust the police or the justice system
I'm so sorry you went through this x

Reactions: 2
do you think she will run off to Canada with jackson and miley?

Reactions: 8
About 10 or so yrs ago I was at a house party. As the night wound down it ended up me, a so called 'friend' and 3 lads. The one lad I'd liked and vice versa. We had sex that night and then carried on chilling with the others after. I ended up having too much to drink and said goodnight to everyone and went to the bedroom and went to sleep. Woke up to the guys mate on top of me. I was hysterical. Went home and ran a boiling hot bath. Scrubbed my body with bleach. 5 months later I went to the police who did arrest him but I must of been up for it as I'd had sex with his friend. The fact he must of left the others in the living room and come into me and been gone for I don't know how long. Nobody came to check what he was doing? He didn't seem to think he'd done anything wrong.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I love that this is a safe space for people to be able to share their (horrific) experiences & this is why soaps tackle these heavy & gritty storylines. But honestly, it’s absolutely heartbreaking how many women have experienced this in real life. Love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Wow, she drives a Ford Mondeo!! I remember seeing Dev outside the studios and he was driving an old Mitsubishi. And Sophie was driving a bog standard Peugeot. I wonder if they drive low key vehicles so as not to get recognised.

Reactions: 1

Wow, she drives a Ford Mondeo!! I remember seeing Dev outside the studios and he was driving an old Mitsubishi. And Sophie was driving a bog standard Peugeot. I wonder if they drive low key vehicles so as not to get recognised.
colson/craig has a merc. I think he once said his car was used in filming before

• Wow
Reactions: 1

She’s not been in the programme for over 10 years so rather hard to see her as a Corrie star or relevant to the programme any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.