Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else is meant to be a dick? There's a few I've heard isn't there , Antony cotton being one 🤔

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else remember something with Jenny a few yeats ago and a DNA journey type program and she kicked up a right stink about something on instagram? I remember she had to try justify her self and there was loads people coming forward saying they’d met her and she was awful

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I met Deirdre quite a few times as she was a customer at my old work place. She was always really nice! Very emotional, quite a luvvie but always friendly. She cried quite a few times when she came in over different things happening in her life. I felt sad for her.
Also one time Dev came into my work and he was exactly like his character.
The nicest person was Katherine Kelly (Becky)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I just saw on tiktok Daisy played an acid attack victim in the bill many years ago

• Wow
How come Daisy doesn't appear to be in any pain with the spilt acid on her chest

Reactions: 7
Also one time Dev came into my work and he was exactly like his character.
Saw Dev at a theatre production once (as a member of the audience rather than acting). He was there with a couple of friends and in the foyer before it started they were chatting together. Kept hearing him making those weird Dev noises he makes on the show, he’s defo not acting when he does that. Seemed pleasant enough though and wasn’t expecting any special treatment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw Dev at a theatre production once (as a member of the audience rather than acting). He was there with a couple of friends and in the foyer before it started they were chatting together. Kept hearing him making those weird Dev noises he makes on the show, he’s defo not acting when he does that. Seemed pleasant enough though and wasn’t expecting any special treatment
What the gurning noises?

Yeah you can tell. Right old sour face she's got.
Ah really? I’d heard she was lovely and motherly to everyone, not sure where i heard that now though :) But seem to have that in my head from years ago.

Reactions: 2
Ah really? I’d heard she was lovely and motherly to everyone, not sure where i heard that now though :) But seem to have that in my head from years ago.
I heard she’s lovely as well to be honest, plus my nieces school choir were on the streets singing Christmas carols a few years ago and she dropped a donation in the bucket so she’s good in my eyes 😂

People on twitter are convinced Tina O’Brien is leaving Corrie because she’s had new headshots done 🤔

• Haha
As soon as Rufus said he lived in a distinctive / famous designer house with a pool, I thought hello, think we’ll have one drowned Rufus soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else remember something with Jenny a few yeats ago and a DNA journey type program and she kicked up a right stink about something on instagram? I remember she had to try justify her self and there was loads people coming forward saying they’d met her and she was awful
Jenny who? Do you mean Jennie McAlpine who plays Fiz or Sally Ann Matthews who plays Jenny Bradley?

Reactions: 2
I just saw on tiktok Daisy played an acid attack victim in the bill many years ago
Yeah somebody posted a clip from it on here a few days ago but it was immediately after the acid attack had happened so there was a load of panic and rushing around so you couldn’t really get to see her properly apart from when the officer puts her in the shower you see the good half of her face

Reactions: 1
Jenny who? Do you mean Jennie McAlpine who plays Fiz or Sally Ann Matthews who plays Jenny Bradley?
sally ann matthews, I remember there was a spat on instagram and she came across bad but nothing seems to come up on google. It was something abiut the DNA program she did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.