Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this is real🤣🤣🤣
She probably wouldn’t have found it even if she had been searching for the right name. It was Kirkbride not Kilbride 😁

Did the pharmacist say ‘you don’t need to tell me your name, I already know it?’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably wouldn’t have found it even if she had been searching for the right name. It was Kirkbride not Kilbride 😁

Did the pharmacist say ‘you don’t need to tell me your name, I already know it?’
i’m sure I read somewhere that rita was a pain in the arse to her docs and used to pull the ‘do you know who i am’ card🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I could imagine tbh. Do corrie actors get much money?
I think it’s based on how many scenes they do plus short contracts. Friend of mine did some work in the bloke that played Ashley the butcher’s years ago. Got chatting to him and he was saying it was only 6 months work back then so he didn’t want to get a big house in case he wasn’t renewed. Turns out he was killed off a few months later so he was right!

Do you have some tea to spill?
My auntie used to work somewhere that she visited frequently and was friends with the owner, that’s all I can say but let’s just say she wasn’t nice to the ‘staff’

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just caught up with all eps. Sheesh how to be a Debbie downer Corrie. What with Ryan's awful attack (won't watch when they remove bandages as I'm squeamish) and the Amy rape storyline. So depressing. Been a fan for 40 years but it's beyond enjoyable now.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s based on how many scenes they do plus short contracts. Friend of mine did some work in the bloke that played Ashley the butcher’s years ago. Got chatting to him and he was saying it was only 6 months work back then so he didn’t want to get a big house in case he wasn’t renewed. Turns out he was killed off a few months later so he was right!
It must be slightly anxiety inducing if you’re just waiting on the day you’re killed off, especially with stephen around now nee one is safe 🤣

• Haha
My mum served Helen worth in a shop many moons ago and said she was one of the most miserable people she had ever met

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.