Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be slightly anxiety inducing if you’re just waiting on the day you’re killed off, especially with stephen around now nee one is safe 🤣
Stephen will leave no stapler or hole punch untouched in his quest to be Corries super murderer! 🤭
---
I just saw on tiktok Daisy played an acid attack victim in the bill many years ago
Yes, she was a child/teen at that time.

I didn't realise she had been acting so long.

I am resisting the urge to say "so practice doesn't make perfect"...oops, I did say it! :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Miley is a good judge of character. She instantly disliked Craig & Beth on sight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I see they've finally killed Bill off. Now where is Kevin going to go when he needs some time off? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Elaine never make an effort with faye? I get they are long lost but still?!
True. You'd think she'd be full on involved given their situ but I actuallu don't recall them even interacting before ( havent seen last weeks eps tho)

Reactions: 8
Loosely Corrie related but watching Good Morning Britain and I’m convinced Kate Garraway takes a photo of Gail Platt to her hairdresser and says “make my hair look like hers”, their hairstyles are almost identical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Faye is so miserable, it must be so boring having ti play such an negative character

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s too busy faffing around Stephen. She really really irritates me, dippy cow.
Honestly, nothing against the actress as she may be a very nice lady. But my hatred runs deep with her ever since I watched the queens nose when I was younger and she pissed me right off in that too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, nothing against the actress as she may be a very nice lady. But my hatred runs deep with her ever since I watched the queens nose when I was younger and she pissed me right off in that too 😂
THATS WHERE I RECOGNISE HER FROM

I remember when I was younger thinking it was Sally from Corrie on The Queens Nose, obviously it wasn’t, and now they’re acting together on Corrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.