Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THATS WHERE I RECOGNISE HER FROM

I remember when I was younger thinking it was Sally from Corrie on The Queens Nose, obviously it wasn’t, and now they’re acting together on Corrie.
My brother said she looked like Charlotte Crosby when an episode of Man About The House came on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly, nothing against the actress as she may be a very nice lady. But my hatred runs deep with her ever since I watched the queens nose when I was younger and she pissed me right off in that too 😂
I remember her being in the Queens nose but nothing about the character. Was she awful?

My main memory from the show is when Harmony (I think) wished for more spaghetti and it just filled the boat , that scene just popped into my head 😂

Reactions: 1
I remember her being in the Queens nose but nothing about the character. Was she awful?

My main memory from the show is when Harmony (I think) wished for more spaghetti and it just filled the boat , that scene just popped into my head 😂
She was some what of a pushy and up tight mother.

She has played uptight and nervous characters for most of her career. She also played Laurel's mother in Emmerdale.

Reactions: 6
Elaine’s eyebrows give me the ick I know it can’t be helped but just annoys me 🙈🤣

Reactions: 4
Surely anyone in Faye’s position would tell Craig to stop being so overbearing

Reactions: 11
I was only just recovering from Monday’s episode and Mary saying it was £5 PER stem of Gladioli and then tonight hearing about when she “was full of spunk” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whyyyy do people in soaps who've been given a devastating diagnosis never go home, collapse into tears and immediately tell their nearest and dearest? Nah, they always bloody well keep it a secret.

Reactions: 16
Whyyyy do people in soaps who've been given a devastating diagnosis never go home, collapse into tears and immediately tell their nearest and dearest? Nah, they always bloody well keep it a secret.
i havent seen it, who got diagnosed?

Reactions: 3
I was only just recovering from Monday’s episode and Mary saying it was £5 PER stem of Gladioli and then tonight hearing about when she “was full of spunk” 😂😂😂
That was brilliant.

I am seriously shipping Brian and Mary as a couple.

Reactions: 8
If you want to see paula Wilcox/Elaine in man about the house you can view it on ITV, she was wearing tit wigs back then too, is she bald?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.