Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch Daisy on Loose Women? I forgot how different her real voice is
I happened to catch the beginning but had to turn it off as I can't stand some of the loose women 😅 I don't mind watching the odd time if there is a guest I want to see but my dislike for Denise Welsch was too strong today 😅

Reactions: 3
  • Sad
The best pictures were in The Sun. I know a lot of people won't click on their website but here's the link if you do.

thanks! Wonder how long they will realistically keep up the make up tho
---
Just catching up now on yesterday, what terms were Alyah and Ryan even on before the attack?

Last edited:
Just catching up now on yesterday, what terms were Alyah and Ryan even on before the attack?
They slept together once a few weeks back but were just friends after that. Ryan started casually seeing this Crystal woman but he really wanted to get back with Alya and kind of broached the subject with her by saying to her he’s moving permanently to Ibiza hoping that she’d beg him to stay which she didn’t so that’s when he decided to move on. He was going to move to Ibiza the day or the day after the acid attack happened

They slept together once a few weeks back but were just friends after that. Ryan started casually seeing this Crystal woman but he really wanted to get back with Alya and kind of broached the subject with her by saying to her he’s moving permanently to Ibiza hoping that she’d beg him to stay which she didn’t so that’s when he decided to move on. He was going to move to Ibiza the day or the day after the acid attack happened
thanks! I’m not sure Alyas approach is putting the character in good light this episode. Coming across quite selfish and about her self. I don’t think the pair are well suited.

Reactions: 1
thanks! I’m not sure Alyas approach is putting the character in good light this episode. Coming across quite selfish and about her self. I don’t think the pair are well suited.

Only a mirror would suit Alya, such a self centred, grief collector. She's absolutely awful in every way (except her hair, she has bloody lovely hair.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only a mirror would suit Alya, such a self centred, grief collector. She's absolutely awful in every way (except her hair, she has bloody lovely hair.)
Lovely shiny hair and keen to build shrines to the fellas she has loved and lost, I thought she was going to start one in A&E yesterday 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lovely shiny hair and keen to build shrines to the fellas she has loved and lost, I thought she was going to start one in A&E yesterday 🤭

Honestly, I just don't listen to her mithering anymore, I just admire her shiny, lovely locks.

Reactions: 4
Even on I'm A Celeb her still looked lovely

Also Yasmeen couldnt look any less bothered about Ryan

Reactions: 2
Sad that Corrie have to highlight how bleeping useless the CPS (and a lot of the time the police) are when it comes to rape victims.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sad that Corrie have to highlight how bleeping useless the CPS (and a lot of the time the police) are when it comes to rape victims.
I feel so disheartened! It could have showed so much more. For the officers to speak to her that way too was awful
---
Just want Tracey to batter him now, she’s gone soft.
Batter him? Where is the ornament to whack him over the head?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.