Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I actually prefer Ryan and Daisy than Ryan and Alya and Daisy and Daniel zzzzz
I was saying this the other day to my fam! In the real world Ryan and Daisy would be a great match… he loves Ibiza and dj’ing, she’s into her social media/brand deals.
In fact, Daniel and Alya would work too - he’s into Jane Austin, etc and Alya is a bit of a drip too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This giving her a full redemption arc from the horrible superficial witch she was when she first turned up.

Didn't she try roofie Ryan at one point though
She got him drunk and made it look like they had slept together. She only got with Daniel because she heard him talking about the house he inherited and wanted money. I'm sure there was something else dodgey she did to do with money before that but I can't remember what it was. Possibly something with Johnny
---
ETA - she was involved in the dodgey MLM scheme with Ronnie , the one that ripped Sean off , just googled it

Reactions: 8
I’m not liking the Aaron and Amy storyline… I actually really like Aaron and I still don’t dislike him after the rape which I know I should 😫 I know the whole point is to show about consent and that it can even be “nice guys” too but I just wish they hadn’t turned his character this way.

Reactions: 15
She got him drunk and made it look like they had slept together. She only got with Daniel because she heard him talking about the house he inherited and wanted money. I'm sure there was something else dodgey she did to do with money before that but I can't remember what it was. Possibly something with Johnny
---
ETA - she was involved in the dodgey MLM scheme with Ronnie , the one that ripped Sean off , just googled it
She was vile about Johnny. She did plenty of stirring between Jenny and Johnny. Didn't she egg Jenny on to sleep with Ronnie?

Reactions: 13
---
i forgot all about this. She was really a manipulative witch at the start

Reactions: 11
She was vile about Johnny. She did plenty of stirring between Jenny and Johnny. Didn't she egg Jenny on to sleep with Ronnie?
Yeah she thought he was too dull for Jenny. She was right tbf 🤣 and he treat her like tit and cheated on her with bloody Liz Macdonald

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, Abbie is going to stand by Aaron isn't she? Feel like she's going to be a horrible cow to Amy and Tracy about it

I didn't like daisy at the start and I still don't like her 😂
Where is the police station meant to be? When I did the tour of the set it was a 10 second walk off the street so why did Steve say he could have picked them up 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't like daisy at the start and I still don't like her 😂
Where is the police station meant to be? When I did the tour of the set it was a 10 second walk off the street so why did Steve say he could have picked them up 🤔
Definitely more than 10 seconds walk as otherwise we wouldn’t have to wait so long for them to show up when Stephen is clocking up bodies in the factory

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really felt for Amy in last nights episode.

I want Alya to step in a puddle of the acid and dissolve herself. So annoying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Alya males everything about her!
I really thought she was gonna have a go at Daisy and blame her for what happened to Ryan. Thankfully she didn't but she seemed a bit miffed that Daisy was waiting there to see him.

Reactions: 7
I really thought she was gonna have a go at Daisy and blame her for what happened to Ryan. Thankfully she didn't but she seemed a bit miffed that Daisy was waiting there to see him.
Didn’t Daisy break them up before? I’d understand if Alya wasn’t mad about her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.