Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the Jeff would you let your 5 year old watch it, 8pm is past the average 5 year olds bedtime anyway. Folk don’t like half to exaggerate do they.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brilliant episode, really great acting. First one I’ve praised in a while!

I know everyone hates Stephen but I kinda love him in a John Stape way, trying to be professional, bumping people off that get in his way. Hope he murders Elvis Costello, Sean, and boring Michael (Sorry Michael but zzzz)

I agree though Stephens acting is AWFUL. Makes it even better imo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we know why Daisy had her hair so bland for the wedding? It was nice but she's normally so stunning and put together so just seemed a bit meh, did Maria not come back and do it?

Reactions: 13
Do we know why Daisy had her hair so bland for the wedding? It was nice but she's normally so stunning and put together so just seemed a bit meh, did Maria not come back and do it?
Perhaps they couldn't be bothered making the effort as it was getting doused in the shower

Reactions: 5
I noticed that last night, Maria was nowhere to be seen and it was as if no time had passed between daisy having her hair undone to done

Reactions: 7
I noticed that last night, Maria was nowhere to be seen and it was as if no time had passed between daisy having her hair undone to done
She's always gorgeous but I thought her wedding look in the dream sequence at the beginning was better

Reactions: 14
Brilliant episode, really great acting. First one I’ve praised in a while!

I know everyone hates Stephen but I kinda love him in a John Stape way, trying to be professional, bumping people off that get in his way. Hope he murders Elvis Costello, Sean, and boring Michael (Sorry Michael but zzzz)

I agree though Stephens acting is AWFUL. Makes it even better imo 😂
Oh Jesus I still remember laughing at stale, that time he was perched up in the attic. Thought he was quite funny and a bit dopey, Stephen on the other hand, his voice, his face, even the way he just seems to be everywhere at the right time pisses me off more than it should for a programme that isn’t real 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.