Coronation Street #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she also have an affair with him when she was on dancing on ice when he was with Jennifer Metcalfe from hollyoaks, is that who you mean or does she just have it out for the hollyoaks cast?
Wow I heard she likes to monkey branch between guys! I’m not surprised she is that way!

Reactions: 2
I like the comedy nazis, I hope ITV gives them their own sitcom.
How the young lad leaving the restaurant didn’t puke himself laughing at the “terrifying” sight of them was a masterclass in keeping it together:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember when Coronation Street used to be an enjoyable, watchable programme. It seems like a long time ago now.

Reactions: 5
Hmm considering white people are not a minority/ subject to oppression in the north of England doesn’t seem likely.

I do wonder where they are going with the Max storyline, I agree it’s far fetched for him to be radicalised off the back of one video
Exactly what I came on here to say.
One video may make him ask questions but totally convert.

Where on earth is this Bernie and Fern story line going?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think they're paid by contract. So whether they're on screen or not they get their negotiated contracted salary.

Julia Goulding has had her baby. I wonder how they will write Shona out for a couple of months?
I wonder if she leaves with Max to get him away from the racists.. perhaps off to Barbados to see Max’s aunt Becky that we never hear about now ..

Reactions: 7
Right so David knows max is going about with the racists and his reply to Shona is what can we do FFS

Didn’t she also have an affair with him when she was on dancing on ice when he was with Jennifer Metcalfe from hollyoaks, is that who you mean or does she just have it out for the hollyoaks cast?
All of Samia’s relationships have overlapped. She was married to her first husband then dumped him for one of her co stars, then dumped him for Sylvian who was with Jennifer Metcalfe at the time. She’s the burger.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Racism aside why not do something about the fact grown men are wanting a child to hang about with them and giving him beer , creeps

Reactions: 17
Can anyone jog my memory on the blonde Irish woman who got pregnant with Robert. Where did she go, where did she come from and who was the son again. Thanks

Can anyone jog my memory on the blonde Irish woman who got pregnant with Robert. Where did she go, where did she come from and who was the son again. Thanks
Her name was vicky and hr son was tyler didn't he get amy Barlow pregnant not sure where she left to she had another son with Robert but he died I think before he met him

Reactions: 3
Her name was vicky and hr son was tyler didn't he get amy Barlow pregnant not sure where she left to she had another son with Robert but he died I think before he met him
Yes that was them thanks. Couldn’t for the life of me remember who Vicky’s son was. Amy has a fair share of crap boyfriends

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.