Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Alya suspecting there might be a bomb somewhere on the van sees there is a wire sticking out of it so she decides to pull at it. She then has the genius idea to drive the van not knowing if she starts the engine whether that will set the bomb off

You couldn’t make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Cady1954

VIP Member
So Asha is going to be a paramedic. We can safely assume that she will attend every heart attack/stabbing/murder/birth on the street. She will be thev streets resident paramedic just like Craig is the resident plod.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
At least there's time limit before she slips into a diabetic coma so it shouldn't be long before tom selleck ted danson and steve Guttenberg come to rescue with the only copper in Manchester craig in tow. The scooby doo style writing these days will probably go so far as to have Asha pull up in her ambulance and inject her with a mars bar. Thankfully tho the end to her top billing for a few months. Please !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lovelula

VIP Member
The devil works hard but fuck me Kevin Webster has been wearing that jacket longer than I've been alive...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
I know I'm far more interested in the elastic houses than I should be but I've just seen the Barlow's front room on Classic Corrie and it's tiny. But in 2023 it's home to Daisy, Daniel and a toddler 🤦🏼‍♀️
To be honest I’m more worried about the fact that if you go into the toilets in the Rovers you’d end up in the Barlows, the layouts just don’t work

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stephen has to be the most irritating character EVER. I just cannot deal with his voice, the ever ending lies, the fact he's always in the right place at the right time! Jenny needs to tell him to f**k off. I cannot wait for his demise....

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Anybody else bored stiff of the daniel/daisy storyline why would someone full of life like daisy want to marry sad sap most boring man on the street daniel?. The on off storyline is boring me to tears now

• Heart

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
Just watched the last 2 shite episodes now. Ive a few questions ! isnt joseph about 10 ? but the school sent him home and the said 'oh i thought he'd have told you why he'd been sent home' . Its not 1986 . These days you get 4 phonecalls and have to sign a 36 page statement to have to sign or collect a kid from school outside regular hours. Also Gemma going on about chesney having his lunch free at work. The chipper is about 80 steps from his house. are we expected to believe he has an hour lunch and sits at work eating a kebab every day rather than going home and i dunno... having a fucking sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I'm looking forward to the Stephen storyline ending for all sorts of reasons but if there isn't a quip from David to Audrey saying something like 'and you thought me and Nick were bad' then I'll be seriously disappointed.

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I was very disappointed that when Kevin, Tim and Abby were moving the top box Kevin didn't say 'have you got a body in there' .... it was just begging for that line.

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
I did like Daisy's reaction to Daniel saying he got the job and so they couldn't have her dream wedding. That was class. Showed Daisy in a non superficial light.
Have to say, Daisy has really grown on me. She came into the show as very superficial/bitchy, but has really developed over the last year or so and it’s refreshing to see her being non superficial, genuine and a character with a bit of depth.

stardust1

VIP Member
I think Sue must have an easy time playing Eileen. Seems a miserable bastard in the jumgle too

• Haha