Coronation Street #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Maria ever going to point out to Gary when he’s moaning about Max and how he’s trouble etc that he is Infact a murderer?

Reactions: 16
STV? Is that Scottish tv ? Why can’t we in England see it? I bloody loved it!
I googled STV on my laptop and was able to sign in and watched a couple of programmes on it then I connected to my TV and watched on there. I had a problem signing in on my Roku but happy to watch it like that.

Have to say Evelyn’s reaction to Penelope and Lance gave me a much needed laugh. More Evelyn!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think stephen must have got a job with my local council cause my bins just got absolutely trunchbulled across my street 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have to say Evelyn’s reaction to Penelope and Lance gave me a much needed laugh. More Evelyn!
Maureen Lipmans taking another break soon to do another role, she is the only thing good on Corrie.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Gary Windass will never win a BAFTA will he. So wooden, like anyone in real life would take that copper bollox seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread here folks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.