Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what makes me feel pukey about her; the sooo obvious attempt at virtue signalling. Same with Kellie Harrington last week. Any attempt to align herself with what's popular. I know for a fact she wouldn't pay anything but lipservice to the likes of Kellie or anyone marginalised. Shes one of the most self serving out there. Anything to feed her ego and to make a sale. So pukey. Cue her making a donation in public or allude to it.

Reactions: 5
She is awful at make up 😩😩😩
She's awful at everything except marketing herself. Spent most of today packing" hair care caps" , big change from changing the lives of superstar clients. Hope all the people who paid 20 euro for a shower cap enjoy them 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Having dealt with Corina first hand (rude) and bought (wasted) hundreds of euro worth of money on products her team recommended and also having a facial that made my skin worse then it was to begin with I can honestly say they don’t have a clue. They also don’t believe in medication, stay on environ and keep giving them your money for years on end and hope for the best seems to be the motto.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Having dealt with Corina first hand (rude) and bought (wasted) hundreds of euro worth of money on products her team recommended and also having a facial that made my skin worse then it was to begin with I can honestly say they don’t have a clue. They also don’t believe in medication, stay on environ and keep giving them your money for years on end and hope for the best seems to be the motto.
100% agree with you, she’s incredibly rude and thinks she is Jesus Christ of skincare. Her and the girls only know what the brands tell them to know. If Corinna was truly passionate about skincare, skin health, and always learning, why hasn’t she done a degree in dermatology? The reason is it she is all about the money and couldn’t give a shite about anyone else but herself

Reactions: 1
She is a selling machine. I don’t know how people don’t realise this when they watch her 2938819201 Instagram stories a day

Reactions: 2
100% agree with you, she’s incredibly rude and thinks she is Jesus Christ of skincare. Her and the girls only know what the brands tell them to know. If Corinna was truly passionate about skincare, skin health, and always learning, why hasn’t she done a degree in dermatology? The reason is it she is all about the money and couldn’t give a shite about anyone else but herself
She’s too busy recording herself on Instagram all day long tooting her own horn to really educate herself. Alot of the skincare problems she deals with are genuine medical conditions that should be dealt with by a medical professional only.

Maura Higgins has up on her story that she is going to Corinnas new salon 🙄🙄
Why else are they paying money to Valerie Roe! What beauty salon needs a PR agency?
Can’t wait for all the stories of her being an international skin expert and the ‘celebs’ she gifts a facial to every month 🙄

Why else are they paying money to Valerie Roe! What beauty salon needs a PR agency?
Can’t wait for all the stories of her being an international skin expert and the ‘celebs’ she gifts a facial to every month 🙄
I know that will get her so much exposure🙄 major eye roll 🙄

It's actually hilarious, she's an absolute joke 🤣 Maura Higgins her 1st UK client of course 🤣 Always name dropping 🙄

Just popped on to have a look at her stories. God love Claire who works for her, she gets the chance to live in London and work in the London salon but also has to host corina one week out of every month. No thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just popped on to have a look at her stories. God love Claire who works for her, she gets the chance to live in London and work in the London salon but also has to host corina one week out of every month. No thank you
I couldn't think of anything worse. Not enough dollars for that. She's a total mare in real life