Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does seem to take alot of supplements. I take some myself and definitely see the benefits but I do wonder how effective they can be when your taking so many?
Lifestyle plays a huge roll too. I do like environ skin care
I do like environ too and use some of the masks for the range, I just disagree with the way Corinna makes out that it is the only skincare brand in the world that is effective.

Reactions: 5
I like environ and used to go to monica tolan in Balbriggan. A dermatologist told me that environ is good if you have acne but otherwise basic skincare products adding in vitamin c and hyaluronic acid brighten the skin. Otherwise only medical grade products are worthwhile. I wouldn't go to monica tolan now because I just can't stand the way she sells and uses her kids to try and sell products. She is a tireless salesperson and works hard but is just ick but also entertaining to see what she will say next # changing lives :)

Reactions: 5
I see she’s also a dietician asking followers to tag her with what greens they are eating and she will give them information on the benefits this provides to their health .. next she’ll be advising on pregnancy issues .. seems to be a self proclaimed expert on everything. She certainly loves her own voice cause her engagement levels are non existent even and that’s even taking into account all the followers she clearly bought. Notions.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s also a dietician asking followers to tag her with what greens they are eating and she will give them information on the benefits this provides to their health .. next she’ll be advising on pregnancy issues .. seems to be a self proclaimed expert on everything. She certainly loves her own voice cause her engagement levels are non existent even and that’s even taking into account all the followers she clearly bought. Notions.
I seen this too. It really is crazy how people can literally preach and sell/push anything on Instagram with no regulation 🙈

Reactions: 4
is there a thread for Jennifer rock - the skin nerd? I have just seen her stories and she has no filter on. OH MY GOD the state of her skin.... Like all texture and bumps.... as someone up above here said she needs to go easy on the botox and fillers. her eye brows are arched so has that much botox .....

Her skin isn’t great if it wasn’t for the regular Botox and fillers she wouldnt be able push so much product down her followers throats

Love the full on boob shot of the " sparkling in the sunshine " lady. Does she not know other people are supposed to write comments like that about you. I think she must be actually addicted to instagram and posting about herself. She's on her holidays with her entire family ( again travelling en masse) and posting all the time. The fear of being forgotten or realising she's actually ordinary is real with her.

definitely an Instagram addict considering the level of likes and comments on her posts barely has any activity. Surely its very poor use of her time when it’s mostly bots she’s posting to. And what’s with the idea around ‘well done Mary who got her recent transaction reimbursed’. Even the bots wouldn’t fall for that. She is obsessed with Des. Total fan girl. And saying she got Botox in her jaw last time. Oh very clever, don’t mention the brow and eye area that’s obviously done previously, I’m sure no one notices that. I wonder how much Anna Geary is getting paid because Anna doesn’t do free promo.

I wonder will the new kitty go the way of the pug that disappeared a few years ago. She had him for a few weeks and then quietly got rid of him when he was inconvenient or perhaps wasn't cooperating for 'the gram'.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
i dont know why i keep looking at her. tonight's gem ''I had a dream I got everything I wanted'' yeah just like Verucca Salt from Willy Wonka. I feel so sorry for anyone who thinks they NEED all this stuff or want it. she just seems so materialistic even though she tries to pretend it's self care..only if ur splashing the dollar bills baby

Reactions: 2
She’s fierce pushy. I also think she looks like a giant slip and slide her face is so shiney. There is no way her skin is getting the benefit of those products she has them layered on so much

If you go to any doctor they will tell you taking all those supplements long term are not necessary and potentially dangerous. She comes across very materialistic. All her knowledge is from the companies she pushes. Skin health is about diet not supplementation but she wouldn’t want anyone to know that as it wouldn’t benefit her financially

If you were to follow corinna healthy skin is in over priced ongoing vitamins and secret injections of Botox pot kettle black springs to mind

Haven't seen the husband on the Gram in a while, which one of them is away riding someone else this time?

Reactions: 1