Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahh123

How she can call herself a skin expert when she has zero medical qualifications and relies on environ for her knowledge of the skin. A skin expert is a dermatologist. She is not a dermatologist. Maybe I should call myself a kidney expert? I wouldn’t because I can’t back it up without the qualifications.

Environ don’t even carry out independent assessed and verified double blind placebo trials. Their testing is on 100 people and results are then presented by themselves. It is very overpriced for what you get, there are similar results based brands available at much more affordable price point. It’s all money, money, money. And this new product she is selling is if you want the results of fillers without fillers. She should not be making statements like that unless she results from double blind clinical trials to back up such statements. Very misleading. No serum is going to give you filler results - only filler will add volume to cheeks, jaw and provide an effective change to the nasal tip and nose profile. No serum can do that. Even the advanced nutrition programme skin ultimate supplant which is over €90 per month is extremely overpriced. You’d end up paying €270 for 3 months. You can purchase practically the same ingredients vit a, d, coq10, antioxidants, omegas, biotin in other quality brands for around €50 for 3 months. Between vitamins and products you’d end up paying €500 for 3 months - so about €2000 in a year. All money money money with her. Skin expert eh? Commission based skin sales agent more like.

Reactions: 14

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Full of shit, also full of Botox & fillers & silicone boobs
That’s what I find amazing...she’s peddling skincare with the most plastic face. And she recently humble bragged about the fact she’s “actually 43” as if people thought she was younger...I thought she was in her 50s....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

P.Rosa

Absolutely delighted to see this thread, thought i was the only one who couldn't stand her. Her skin is gack looks greasy in my opinion, no thanks.

And that skin nerd..Lord get a grip both their skin is fucking average

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She was on someone elses podcast last night talking about 'mental health' and 'being kind' . Instagrammers being given a platform to talk as experts about mental health is just awful, the same expert who let her daughter have laser hair removal treatment at 11 and post it on instagram, oh yes, a real recipe for self esteem and self acceptance. Sell your stuff and leave it at that.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Ahjaysus

Sure she only got back with the husband around 2 years ago, they where separated for a few years due to her having an affair with her pt...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She uses everybody including her staff, she's thrown bins etc at them. Uses trainees for free labour fills them with empty promises and ditches them.
Boobs are fake, lips have fillers and gets a botox doctor into the clinic and pumps her greasy face to bits.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Sarahh123

Corinna would sell her soul to get a sale. If anyone thinks she has not got botox her face and forehead does not not move. Applying any product to your face involves so much involuntary muscular facial movement particularly in the upper part of the face which Corinna unfortunately can’t do as she has botoxed hers to bits. Filler? Possibly, although her face doesn’t carry much volume. All the products she has access to haven’t really done much for her. Her skin looks clear-ish. Filters obviously help. And let’s be honest you don’t need expensive products to maintain good skin health for the most part. An oil free moisturizer with SPF, lots of water and a healthy diet it’s key. Don’t wear too much make up and always remove before bedtime. Age-wise Corinna looks older than 43 I’d have thought she was 46-47. Botox and fillers is the secret weapon none of them talk about.

I've been there when the botox doctor comes so I know FIRST HAND.
The reason they win the Environ award every year is because they buy the most product. Its a sales award basically.

• Wow

Base2019

VIP Member
It surprises me that she is so busy because she charges more for environ than other salons!

Addd

VIP Member
I’ve been itching for this thread. Having dealt with her first hand many times, I can honestly say she is not a nice person at all. She’s very entitled and not at all humble and genuinely thinks she is above others. You can also tell that her knowledge on skin care is limited to what she is selling which is no problem normally but Corinna claims to be a “skin genius”. I’d say it killed her only coming in third place at the image beauty awards. That didn’t make it to Instagram.

Reactions: 8

loveacupoftea

Never stops mauling her own boobs in her stories 🙄 she tries to latch onto the z list celebs , they use her & ditch her , at AnnaG wedding she was glued to that other sap Sabby sent her free stuff, not a peep out of super style sabby so that went no further 😆

• Sick

queenlean11

She is 100% full of Botox and has been having it for 10 years plus for a fact! Her husband is the nicest most genuine man on the planet have no idea how he puts up with her and all her nonsense! All the “hands on mom” shit she posts is rubbish as she used to pawn the kids off on anyone when they were younger in particular her child minder had them at the maddest non regular hours & days, Even when she got an au pair (well she had about 6 that I know of, they kept walking out) she still sent them to the old child minder “to spend time with the girls”

she Is the most selfish self obsessed person! Even her own sisters would say “if Corinna was chocolate she would eat herself” she is an absolute bully of an employer !! The way she treats staff is disgusting!!! Gets the hump if her clients start going to the therapists! But I don’t blame them as they get a much better treatment from them cause she is either late, on her phone or not paying full attention which is shocking considering the amount she charges for her “exclusive appointments” she ruined a friend of mines brows as she was having a lightening treatment and Corinna left it on too long as she was recording and putting up Instagram stories in the room next door!! My friend could hear her!!!
oh and don’t get me started on that dressing gown that even me nanny wouldn’t wear 🤮

• Heart
  • Wow

MSCH121

You can see the aesthetic doctors in the Beacon for €100.
View attachment 1853299
View attachment 1853303

I'm still embarrassed for her over this. Let me enlighten you 🥴 I'm sure she does get good results for people and her experience counts for a lot but she's just an Environ spokesperson who lacks any critical thinking skills of her own and regurgitates their sales blurb
I’m more embarrassed for her employees commenting underneath. Screams toxic workplace environment.
I wouldn’t mind but, that woman’s post was harmless and a simple opinion which is very much okay to vocalise. The condescending, patronising response was just uncalled for.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
She also refers to “being in clinic” to sound like a medic. You were doing a facial in a salon, not open heart sugery love!

• Haha

loveacupoftea

Definitely has Botox, she’s totally lost the run of herself in terms of the job, I see she promoted herself to CEO of her own business 🤣
She’s a beautician selling a product yet she carries on like she developed Environ herself and she’s responsible for its success , she’s a salesperson essentially

• Haha
I know this is fairly petty but for someone who talks about her " clinic" and how she would have got into medicine if she hadn't got into beauty, she can't spell columnist , or wrecked, ( she was wreaced last night and on her bio she us "collumist" for Rollercoaster ) who cares if u can spell or not but seriously get some real idea of who you are

Reactions: 7