Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her bum rolling? That girl looked a bit red raw right at the crack of her arsenal. Needs a bit of johnsons powder. Anything for a bit of controversy :)

Reactions: 1
The message from a hairdresser 30 years in the business gushing over Corinas hairbrush 🤮
Eh €1 on aliexpress 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
does anybody follow the skin god on instagram, his results seem amazing and he shares a lot of message of previous clients from the tolan salon passing sly digs!! he's all about affordable skin care that actually works, cerave etc

Reactions: 3
It's just a joke, she is totally conning clients. Buying crap from China & saying they totally exclusive. Shes just getting the store logo added to cheap crap 😡
This in general is how retail works, buying wholesale then marking up. Fair enough though she shouldn’t sell as exclusive

This in general is how retail works, buying wholesale then marking up. Fair enough though she shouldn’t sell as exclusive
Obviously that’s how retail works. But she is making out there are exclusive products and attaching the relevant price when really they are mass produced white label shite with her branding on it. Personally, I am happy to pay more for quality not putting someone’s name on a product

Reactions: 4
This one is annoying ! She looks like an oily face starting to sag 47 year old ! Don’t think she looks early 40s …I know a ton of women her age who look wayyyyyy better ! It’s like the skin nerd she was going on about being late 30s and i genuinely thought she was say 45 with good skin … there’s no magic pill ladies ! Botox in moderation, a good spf, lots of water and good genes is genuinely all that works (and I’m a beautician!) … the rest is rubbish unless u have a skin problem like acne for the rest of the average skinned lady an over the counter moisturiser will do the same job

I just watched her “who am I” story and I’m shocked to hear she’s in her early 40’s…..I always thought she looked well because she was in her 50’s 😬 she’s not a very good advert for her skin care business.

What procedure did she do last week. Watched her putting on spf yesterday. She has ruined her skin. She cannot stop doing procedures & look like damaging her skin?

she's fairly boring recently but her comment today " this is what I imagine heroin feels like" while cutting wrapping paper was a jaw dropper . I mean does she not hear herself ? once a dose always a dose even if u are in ur skims .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she's fairly boring recently but her comment today " this is what I imagine heroin feels like" while cutting wrapping paper was a jaw dropper . I mean does she not hear herself ? once a dose always a dose even if u are in ur skims .
Wow she’s so edgy and not a dumpy Middle aged saddo trying to be cool 🙄

Reactions: 2
Wow she’s so edgy and not a dumpy Middle aged saddo trying to be cool 🙄
Continuing with her desire to post lifestyle content she's gone to Orlando. Why on earth would u be posting about environ on ur hols, at the airport, at the pool. Jesus it's desperate

Reactions: 5
Not sure how her salon stays in business. I’ve been to her and she is a good therapist but unless you buy all the products (in her salon) then she won’t see you again. Well that’s what happened to me anyway.
she does put a lot of effort into the gram, I’ll give her that. Strange move opening a salon in London. Not sure how you could manage staff in 2 countries. The staff in Malahide always look miserable. Not sure why they stay.

I think she’s right to look after the clients that pay back into her business. She is booked up, she can be choosy who she sees. Why would she spend her time seeing client A who will then go and order those products from a rival business when she could have seen client B who buys directly from her and keeps her business going.

I have heard she is terrible to work for, that being said she has some staff for years so who knows

I totally agree with you but she won’t see you unless you are using all the environ products. So if you use Dermalogica for example she will tell you not to use it and switch to environ. If you don’t she won’t see you again. I think it’s a little bit over the top. Some staff have been there a long time but none of them could crack a smile for anything. Just a weird atmosphere there. You can’t get an apt with Corinna because she only works about 1 day a month these days. However if you’re sosu or Rosie she will do it whenever they want.

I totally agree with you but she won’t see you unless you are using all the environ products. So if you use Dermalogica for example she will tell you not to use it and switch to environ. If you don’t she won’t see you again. I think it’s a little bit over the top. Some staff have been there a long time but none of them could crack a smile for anything. Just a weird atmosphere there. You can’t get an apt with Corinna because she only works about 1 day a month these days. However if you’re sosu or Rosie she will do it whenever they want.
That’s just silly on her side, not everyone will want to use all environ. Or even find it suits them. She is too rigid there.

From what I've heard staff usually stay for 2 years or so to get all the training then move on...alot of her previous staff work for therapie clinic now

No idea why she’s on Instagram her engagement level is bottom of the barrel barely can get a like on most posts it’s embarrassing. I assumed she was in her 50s isn’t she in the business like 35 years?