Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shower caps, funniest thing ever. Can't wait to see her soaping herself down in the shower with her glamorous shower cap on ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I've really enjoyed stumbling upon this thread tonight, it's really made me smile. Its scary how spot on you all are, you see through all the bullshit with her.

BUT.... not 1 comment on her rubbing the big set of Robocops Balls all over her mug!?! Come on guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've really enjoyed stumbling upon this thread tonight, it's really made me smile. Its scary how spot on you all are, you see through all the bullshit with her.

BUT.... not 1 comment on her rubbing the big set of Robocops Balls all over her mug!?! Come on guys!
Robcop balls 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She's back on top. Boobs out last night and shamelessly flaunting her shower cap today. Social media tunnel is hilarious..the comments " beautiful human" . How has someone not said " that's a lovely shower cap missus "

Reactions: 3
She's back on top. Boobs out last night and shamelessly flaunting her shower cap today. Social media tunnel is hilarious..the comments " beautiful human" . How has someone not said " that's a lovely shower cap missus "
I can’t get over her swallowing a million supplements daily yet she has the worst thin, limp hair

Reactions: 2
I spend 100s on the body duo back in the day trying to get rid of eczema and it only helped slightly. Tried Aveeno for €8 for a few weeks and it worked magic. She’s full of it.
Suppose Corinna would say it’s because I wasn’t spending another €500 on supplements and rollers was the reason i didn’t have results 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Corinna would want you to empty your bank balance in return for modest improvements. She would upsell on everything. If there’s an alternative cheaper option that would definitely not be recommended as it’s less money for her. And if you didn’t get the results it’s because you didn’t follow the very expensive plan for the rest of your life. Following a recommended supplement plan is very dangerous and unethical without it being prescribed by a doctor and it based on diet and bloods.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember her trying to sell me extra products, promising the sun moon and stars, and one of the girls quietly told me that I didn’t need them before I paid. I wouldn’t trust her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Defo agree re:supplements. I always wonder does she actually take all the supplements she puts on her insta stories because it can’t be healthy to take those every day 🙈

I always hate the way she tells people not to go to a dermatologist but to go to them and they will fix their skin… seems like such a cheeky thing to say 🙈 she always seems to get people started on environ and when they don’t get the immediate results she preaches about she says we need to add in supplements.

Reactions: 4
She does seem to take alot of supplements. I take some myself and definitely see the benefits but I do wonder how effective they can be when your taking so many?
Lifestyle plays a huge roll too. I do like environ skin care

Reactions: 2