Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that's dreadful to hear @HumphreyB I have noticed that the staff are very young alright. Is she generally disliked within the industry?

Reactions: 1
I work in the industry and have over the years been on training courses with some of the staff, always really young.

Today in work I had a client who's niece works there and she said she is absolutely miserable, hates her job. That she is screamed at, spoken down too, huge pressure to sell. I passed on 2 salon names that I know are looking for staff so hopefully she leaves. She is afraid to leave incase she is given a bad reference. This girl in not a junior either, has about 4 years under her belt.

The thing with the beauty industry is that its pretty much unregulated and can be really difficult to work in.
This is EXACTLY the truth about there.
Interns made work 12 hour days for free with promises of everything.
The thing is with them, they will give bad references. I know this for a fact.

Sure she only got back with the husband around 2 years ago, they where separated for a few years due to her having an affair with her pt...
Wow that’s brutal! From the way she spoke about them not being together and then them getting back together you never would have got this vibe... she is a very very clever woman online!!!!

What is with people having affairs with their pts???

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
No job is worth that, I’d be gone like a shot

Wow that’s brutal! From the way she spoke about them not being together and then them getting back together you never would have got this vibe... she is a very very clever woman online!!!!

What is with people having affairs with their pts???
You’d never guess , made out to be a tale of true love etc

No job is worth that, I’d be gone like a shot

You’d never guess , made out to be a tale of true love etc
I know!! I also remember when they weren’t together when I followed her wayyy at the start and she was always on about how she didn’t need a relationship etc and was a strong independent woman etc.... what a dose!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve been itching for this thread. Having dealt with her first hand many times, I can honestly say she is not a nice person at all. She’s very entitled and not at all humble and genuinely thinks she is above others. You can also tell that her knowledge on skin care is limited to what she is selling which is no problem normally but Corinna claims to be a “skin genius”. I’d say it killed her only coming in third place at the image beauty awards. That didn’t make it to Instagram.

Reactions: 8
I'd say she's itchin' when she sees how Jennifer Rock turned her skin knowledge into an actual brand The Skin Nerd! Now she calls herself the skin genius?!?🤣

Reactions: 6
I have to say I really like the Skin Nerd. Have met her a few times and she is incredibly warm and seems to genuinely want to help people. She was really honest with recommending cheaper alternatives that she said were as good etc. so don't feel she's as much about the money as Corinna. I think Corinna is lacking in that warmth- even on her Instagram it's done as though we should all be so honoured to be in her virtual presence

Reactions: 5
I have to say I really like the Skin Nerd. Have met her a few times and she is incredibly warm and seems to genuinely want to help people. She was really honest with recommending cheaper alternatives that she said were as good etc. so don't feel she's as much about the money as Corinna. I think Corinna is lacking in that warmth- even on her Instagram it's done as though we should all be so honoured to be in her virtual presence
She’s the same in person, she’s doing you the favour if you visit her “clinic”

Reactions: 2
what I like about the skin nerd is she recommends a load of products from across different brands... she seems to have a good broad knowledge! Whereas Corinna just pushes the whole environ range.... using all the products from one range isn’t the way to go in my opinion!
Them skincare subscription boxes she was doing were a fortune 😱 I was surprised anyone was signing up for them!

Reactions: 3
I thought the same about the subscription boxes @Base2019 especially as it seems like a collection of random products and Corinna's page would lead you to believe that the products you use should be chosen specifically for your skin. As much as I love skincare I can't imagine trusting a box of new products every month. Having said that I suppose I don't actually know what's in them

I really am lost for words when I see these people plugging water? In the name of God

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
True , she makes out that she’s the only beautician that knows anything about skin , plugging water ffs, it’s the fools that part with money thinking they’ll achieve same results, not without surgery ya womble 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this is fairly petty but for someone who talks about her " clinic" and how she would have got into medicine if she hadn't got into beauty, she can't spell columnist , or wrecked, ( she was wreaced last night and on her bio she us "collumist" for Rollercoaster ) who cares if u can spell or not but seriously get some real idea of who you are

Reactions: 7
I know this is fairly petty but for someone who talks about her " clinic" and how she would have got into medicine if she hadn't got into beauty, she can't spell columnist , or wrecked, ( she was wreaced last night and on her bio she us "collumist" for Rollercoaster ) who cares if u can spell or not but seriously get some real idea of who you are
🤣🤣🤣 well she wouldn’t have chosen dermatology as her specialty as according to her all you need is the product she sells to cure all ills

Does anyone know what Corinna’s qualifications are? She calls the clinic ‘skin experts’ and ‘Ireland’s leading skin consultations’ which would lead me to believe she is a qualified dermatologist?

Does anyone know what Corinna’s qualifications are? She calls the clinic ‘skin experts’ and ‘Ireland’s leading skin consultations’ which would lead me to believe she is a qualified dermatologist?
She’s not a qualified dermatologist at all, although the way she gets on you would think she was!
According to LinkedIn she left school in 1995 and started in Monica Tolans in 1997. I remember her saying on insta before that she was doing a beauty course in college and worked in her mums salon during this time and when she left.

it says on their website that she has over 20 years experience so I’d imagine they mean working in the salon as they haven’t listed any specific qualifications

Reactions: 2
To be honest Corinna’s claims are just that claims. I would imagine that she receives standard training from companies such as Environ etc as do any other stock lists. If she had any real qualifications she would have plastered them on her Instagram, it’s all ego with her. I can confirm what someone said above that the girls in the salon give better advice then her - I found this to be the case also.