Corinna Tolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I'm doubting any of this but how do people know she's had filler/ botox? Awful that that's how she treats her staff!!

Not that I'm doubting any of this but how do people know she's had filler/ botox? Awful that that's how she treats her staff!!
I always doubted her saying she didn’t have Botox as she has the classic shiny Botox forehead 🙈

Reactions: 1
Definitely has Botox, she’s totally lost the run of herself in terms of the job, I see she promoted herself to CEO of her own business 🤣
She’s a beautician selling a product yet she carries on like she developed Environ herself and she’s responsible for its success , she’s a salesperson essentially

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been there when the botox doctor comes so I know FIRST HAND.
The reason they win the Environ award every year is because they buy the most product. Its a sales award basically.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I always wondered how she kept winning those awards haaaaa makes sense!! She is such a blow lol

I’ve followed her from the start and have to agree with her being a selling machine. When I followed her at the start it was all environ 24/7 but I’ve noticed now she’s filtering in other products and brands! It makes me feel uncomfortable when she uses her daughter to push products for teenagers 🙈

She is all about the money

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed her from the start and have to agree with her being a selling machine. When I followed her at the start it was all environ 24/7 but I’ve noticed now she’s filtering in other products and brands! It makes me feel uncomfortable when she uses her daughter to push products for teenagers 🙈

She is all about the money
[/QUOTE]

That's what makes me most uncomfortable. Seems wrong to be using your underage daughters to sell products and to have their whole lives ''showcased''. It also seems wrong ,marketing such expensive products to teenagers and younger implying that they need it. No doubt she is good at selling but leave your children out of it. As I said above having her daughter wash her legs tipped her over the edge for me. Now selling 'teeth serum'' seriously do we really need ''botox for our gums'' I'm gonna spend all my money on holidays instead ;)

Reactions: 4
Corinna would sell her soul to get a sale. If anyone thinks she has not got botox her face and forehead does not not move. Applying any product to your face involves so much involuntary muscular facial movement particularly in the upper part of the face which Corinna unfortunately can’t do as she has botoxed hers to bits. Filler? Possibly, although her face doesn’t carry much volume. All the products she has access to haven’t really done much for her. Her skin looks clear-ish. Filters obviously help. And let’s be honest you don’t need expensive products to maintain good skin health for the most part. An oil free moisturizer with SPF, lots of water and a healthy diet it’s key. Don’t wear too much make up and always remove before bedtime. Age-wise Corinna looks older than 43 I’d have thought she was 46-47. Botox and fillers is the secret weapon none of them talk about.

Reactions: 9
I’d say 47 probably about right and to be fair she does exercise & keep healthy, it’s just the constant I’m brilliant, fawning over herself etc that’s so annoying, she swears she won’t give away her product then any z lister that pays her attention gets free stuff, just be authentic and declare yourself. Husband seems mortified by her, remember she was going to some wedding and appeared naked bar a fur coat in the car 🤣🤣 seriously get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm absolutely terrible at spotting when people have had work done unless it's way way over the top. I wonder what locals make of her?

Reactions: 1
Sure she only got back with the husband around 2 years ago, they where separated for a few years due to her having an affair with her pt...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sure she only got back with the husband around 2 years ago, they where separated for a few years due to her having an affair with her pt...
Jesus didn’t know that’s what happened. She’s a fan of a thirsty pic anyway so doesn’t surprise me

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why people think she is this skin god, she charges around 120 euro for a skin consultation with herself that's not redeemable off products but if you want to do one with any of her staff its 50 euro and redeemable when you spend 200 euro on products, all a money racket🙈🙄

Reactions: 6
Yikes! Surprised husband took her back if she was having an affair

From what I heard her staff give better advice etc so you’re better off seeing one of them if that’s what you’re into

Reactions: 3
I work in the industry and have over the years been on training courses with some of the staff, always really young.

Today in work I had a client who's niece works there and she said she is absolutely miserable, hates her job. That she is screamed at, spoken down too, huge pressure to sell. I passed on 2 salon names that I know are looking for staff so hopefully she leaves. She is afraid to leave incase she is given a bad reference. This girl in not a junior either, has about 4 years under her belt.

The thing with the beauty industry is that its pretty much unregulated and can be really difficult to work in.

Reactions: 3