Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
I am so much better now thank you!
And yes, me too. If I had no chance of getting them back I know I wouldn’t ever be able to function like a ‘normal’ person again.
I can't imagine what it would be like to have your children taken off you. However I can't imagine what it would be like to be a child and taken from the only only person you know (whether they are a crap parent or not, love is love) what I do know is it leaves a trail of trauma for those children who have to try and unpick and help those children live pro social lives, accepting their shit story that should have never happened to them and when you're dealing with it on a daily basis sympathy for birth parents is hard.
Especially when those birth parents have a family, love, money and all the privilege life can give them.
---
I can't see where the PP said she shouldn't be punshed by law.
She was silent on the point which is why I've asked.

Reactions: 1

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
I’m actually not sure, but there wasn’t ever a suggestion that she was premature.
Ahhh ok thanks, was just wondering as in the earlier threads when it was revealed that the placenta was found in the car along with passports that baby V could of come earlier than excepted so didn’t manage to flee the country

okdo2022

VIP Member
"The court heard there had been a breakdown in the relationship between Gordon and his solicitors.

His current solicitor Kevin Light told the court he could no longer represent him."

neroli

VIP Member
He'll probably have a headache today..or a dodgy stomach.

Does this happen regularly with "reluctant" prisoners?

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Is it being delayed a sign of their plea? Does a trial being set indicate they're likely to plead not guilty?

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Just assuming that you'd need to be referred by a GP to CMHRS/NHS psychiatry.
Yes but then once you’re under a consultant you stay under them, so she could (in theory) have been referred initially in 2014/2015 before she met MG and still be under the same consultant psych. You wouldn’t generally book yourself in to a private psychiatrist without a GP referral either I don’t think.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Could be wrong but it looks like this double buggy
I was just looking back because that was mentioned in the first thread. General feeling was that it was a single but not sure.

Attachments

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Could there be reporting restrictions on his other situation, so as not to influence the jury/outcome on the big one?

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
No judgement what’s so ever. My child is adopted and although I have sympathy for the birth mother & father, there is a ton of anger there some days.
You’re right. We are only human.
May I ask what the anger is about? I don't think I've ever heard this sentiment before and I've heard a lot about adoption. No judgement, just curious!