Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
If the taxi driver saw them first week of Jan, I still question why they were not found until the last week of Feb. That's nearly 2 months.
How were they paying for the taxi fares? With their card? And the police didn't think to track their card?
I am thinking the same....All these huge taxi fares/meals etc..There must be a trail unless they had wads of cash stored up?

Reactions: 1

MylaMoo

I think he’s refused to appear twice already (anyone correct me if I’m wrong!)
The judge said they would go ahead without him if need be. This is the sex offender register charge only though.

Plus when he and CM were last in court together he sacked his legal team.
Do you think that's a delay tactic by him sacking his legal team. I can't imagine he has lots of cash to afford a good one??

MylaMoo

Does anyone know why CM had her other children taken away from her? Really paints a worrying picture for me. It's almost like she has forgotten all about them by going on the run with MG :cry:

superhanscrack

It's home education. Home schooling refers to children who are still registered at a school but have work sent home. The terms get used interchangeably but it's annoying as they're different things and it's important to get it right.

Most home educated parents are completely and utterly against a home education register. I'm not. But I'm one of the few, the majority are not in favour.
Oh sorry I honestly didn’t realise the distinction

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Thats one of the things I find interesting about it, how did the relationship come to be. Did he happen to come across her one day in passing and then 'stalked her' the way he did with those two women when he was 14. Did he find out everything he could about her and then lure her in, who knows.
Didn’t they go to acting school together? I’m sure I’ve read that somwhere. Although I’ve read a lot.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
So, we know from the hearing before yesterday she was blowing him kisses etc. It was never reported he reciprocated. From what I remember he had a jumper on his head and didn't seem to acknowledge much around him.

Was she doing that yesterday? What was he doing?

neroli

VIP Member
I was just trying to find how old he was when they moved to the US. I didn’t find it, but I did find this -

View attachment 2017041

None of this is new news BUT for some reason I thought the trashed rental house was a few years ago, when it was only in August.

If we assume that the baby was born at full term, this makes far more sense now in terms of (speculative) mental illness:
- fall pregnant (April-ish)
- immediately stop taking your meds because you’re afraid of the effects on the baby (May)
- 2-3 months of chaos in the house because your mental health takes a rapid nose dive (May-July)
- evicted in August (around 4 months)
- nomadic life begins September and reports say it’s when you’re showing signs of pregnancy (5 months onwards)
- baby born January (9 months)
Would she be responsible enough to take any prescribed meds regularly and would she be necessarily under the care of a GP judging by her stance on antenatal care?