Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More than likely he will get the same verdict as she does, so not really sure he's played that much of a blinder. What is public opinion worth? As soon as the trial ends and reporting restrictions are lifted the media will start printing stories about his past convictions and he'll lose it anyway.

Reactions: 18
Just had a heart palpitation when I got a notification that there was a new podcast episode. But it's just a chat with a court reporter

Reactions: 8
More than likely he will get the same verdict as she does, so not really sure he's played that much of a blinder. What is public opinion worth? As soon as the trial ends and reporting restrictions are lifted the media will start printing stories about his past convictions and he'll lose it anyway.
I think all he’s done differently to her is listen at the last minute to his lawyer who presumably was begging him not to take the stand, the same as I imagine CM’s was begging her only she didn’t listen.

Reactions: 14
there‘s not always a relationship between acquittals and innocence. Or sentences and guilt. Although possibly Mr Femi Ola’s talent is persuading clients deep in the 💩 to stfu.

Reactions: 10
I thought they'd be guilty on some counts but possibly not on others? I am not a legal person however 😁

Reactions: 2
A) This jury seems like a shower of bleeping idiots yet again.

B) I can't believe this tit is still ongoing. I had forgotten about it!

C) I wasn't offered any counselling after being a juror and it haunts me to this day. There's a normal/everyday activity that I absolutely cannot do after hearing what happened to the victim in our case.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know if he’s so clever, he’s just had 20 years in the American prison system to educate him on how to wheedle out of responsibility for his wrongdoings, blame everything and anything else and manipulate the system/situation. Sly maybe.
Rolling about on the floor at Police Interview, they’d have seen right through him but would have to play along, to a certain extent.
He gives me the judders. Even more so with his behaviour during this trial, which conversely wants me to throw the book at him even more.
WHAT???

Reactions: 4
This poster is talking about Mark Gordon, Victoria's father. He served twenty years in an American prison for a violent rape. When he was arrested, he had an injury to his foot, he rolled around in agony and refused to answer any questions about the baby's welfare. He's refused to give testiomy in the trial and instead left his wife to do all the talking.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
MG was sentenced at 15 years old to 20 years in prison, in Florida.

Following that sentence, he was deported back to the UK in 2010.

He was born in the midlands and moved to the US with his mother when he was a child.

Details here but TW for graphic sexual assault.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think I missed that he had been convicted of two crimes in the US.

How have we not been calling him Shovelly Joe?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.