Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was mainly referring to these "other people" who have contributed to this trial being very much a stop/start effort.

Reactions: 2
Are they back tomorrow? Maybe we will get a full week of deliberations (has that happened yet?) and/or a verdict!

Reactions: 6
I was mainly referring to these "other people" who have contributed to this trial being very much a stop/start effort.
Sorry my post wasn’t aimed at you. There’s been so much on the thread about the jury being useless and I suspect it’s only going to get worse!

CM herself has possibly played a clever game with her rambling on and on.

Reactions: 9
If there is a mistrial you can guarantee lots of defendants will be rambling on in the future in the hope of getting one too!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.