Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracks in the evidence? A flawed claw clip can only mean that their testimony is flimsy and falling apart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not to minimise what happened but I AM curious about sentencing for this, it seems difficult for the jury to make sense of it. But I assume they have access to a lot of information which we don't.

Reactions: 12
It still does my head in that Mark Gordon is like an afterthought (if that) in most of the headlines about this case.

Reactions: 19
I wonder how long jury will be out, it Seems they have been asking lots of questions as going along so I don’t think long maybe a day, but if they are as slow as this trial maybe verdict in May.
i don’t they have much technical information to go through unless we haven’t heard it all.

Reactions: 8
Interesting that the parents were asked if they'd hired private investigators to find her. Not at the time, but they'd previously done so.

Reactions: 12
Jesus if that’s the opening to his closing remarks lol he’s gonna lay in to her, wonder how she will manage to keep her trap closed , her counsel will have that claw clip attached to her mouth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No claw clip today?

1713183812701.png

---
I'm glad he's said what we've all been thinking.

1713185571959.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Evening Standard reporting a little more detail of Prosecution closing speech. "Jesus was born in a barn, Yes, but Bethlehem is hardly a Skiing destination"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have just caught up and the closing statement from the prosecution is incredibly strong. If I was a juror now, I don't think I could say not guilty to any of those charges.

He's absolutely saying what most are probably thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 20