Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Constance entering the chat with some nonsense about a baby needing oxygen being a western cultural norm and actual babies in eastern outer inner Mongolia go for weeks without breathing and all a baby really needs is one nappy, nappies were not used by babies in 3456000 BC before the planet was formed

• Angry
Reactions: 19
His crimes were so awful!! Why was CM not concerned about marrying and having children with someone who had done such horrific crimes? How could any woman feel safe with him?.
Explains the reason her family were trying to find her, doesn’t it.

Reactions: 11
It's the stuff of nightmares though, to wake up and find man with knives and a shovel by your bed.

My eldest is 16 and the thought that someone 2 years younger than him could have committed those violent crimes is absolutely beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
CM labelled as a monster and MG having jokes made about him sums it up tbh

Reactions: 9
On a serious note (after I started the claw jokes again tonight 🙈), joking about the media’s reporting of her accessories is very different to joking about violent offences.

Reactions: 8
OMG. I have been away, for three weeks, no WiFi (bliss!) I land and 1st thing I check is for the verdict and there isn't one!!!! Then can here for details. How the actual!!!!
Roll on the 17th June!

Reactions: 16
I am afraid if they don’t agree on Monday we will have a hung jury and a retrial.
Hope I am wrong though and they come back guilty

I am afraid if they don’t agree on Monday we will have a hung jury and a retrial.
Hope I am wrong though and they come back guilty
Yes im not confident in this jury being able to find a majority. But I’m afraid there won’t be a retrial. I think it would be deemed not in the public interest to try again. The costs must be phenomenal.
---
There will be a couple of guilty verdicts of course, but I think they will have served enough time on remand for those.

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.