Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What do you guys think of this? Was delighted to see it. But why now? After months of ignoring it?

Reactions: 11
I really need to rewatch the queen talking to those medics because i sort of analysed what she said and i think she said "the impression i got was that it doesnt hurt" this makes me think she was told this rather than her own experience from having the jab. But surely they wouldnt lie to us that she had the jab now would they 😡.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who'd risk killing the Queen 😂 I noticed Shapps had no batch no on his vacc card either.

No it sounds like she’s talking from experience

No batch no maybe it’s not written on English vacc cards ?
531560F4-30D7-43B9-8369-00B74CB9D78B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Finally the daily mail are leading on the real story!!! Can't see that genie being put back in the bottle. Bell Mooney Thank you X

What do you guys think of this? Was delighted to see it. But why now? After months of ignoring it?
As early as last May ( here in NI) SDLP MLA Daniel McCrossan queried Covid 19 death certificates. Some patients had tested negative or didn’t even have a test, and it was obvious they had died of existing conditions.
The health minister Robin Swann said that there may have been occasions when medical professionals would have recorded Covid 19 as a cause of death despite the deceased not having tested positive for the illness. Mr. McCrossan asked the health minister if the instructions had come from his department but he denied it. He said he would look into it. There’s a letter from him but I can’t link it.

Nah still dont believe she's had it 😂
I wonder how many shares she has? lol

Who'd risk killing the Queen 😂 I noticed Shapps had no batch no on his vacc card either.

No batch no maybe it’s not written on English vacc cards ? View attachment 457580
Maybe he forgot to fill it in. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As early as last May ( here in NI) SDLP MLA Daniel McCrossan queried Covid 19 death certificates. Some patients had tested negative or didn’t even have a test, and it was obvious they had died of existing conditions.
The health minister Robin Swann said that there may have been occasions when medical professionals would have recorded Covid 19 as a cause of death despite the deceased not having tested positive for the illness. Mr. McCrossan asked the health minister if the instructions had come from his department but he denied it. He said he would look into it. There’s a letter from him but I can’t link it.
It's all coming out now. I do feel sorry for the NHS staff who have felt compelled to go along with it for fear of their jobs. If they are able they need to speak now, before it's too late for them and get a good solicitor. They need to jump ship now I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dear Queen... Its not about hurting, its about the guarantee of no ill effects in the future.
Of course it is. We all know wee pricks don’t hurt. I hope she took advice from Drinkaware because seemingly she likes a wee drop, just like her mum.
“No alcohol for at least two days before, and at least two weeks after you have been vaccinated, to try to ensure your immune system is at it’s best to respond to the vaccine and protect you.”

• Haha

I'm over the moon, but celebrating a little too much for lucid conversation... Can we do this chat tomorrow 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here is an interview with Luc, the owner of a café in Burnage, Manchester, who was punched in the face by a policeman, last week.
The interview starts at 34 minutes in. He explains how he's in danger of losing his business and his home, if he can't stay open:
a couple of years ago, still married at the time - my husband had a pub. A lease hold in a bustling village with good custom and a highly rated restaurant with-in the premises - despite anything, we tried and we failed to make a profit and anything we could make we owed to the brewery.
I was only saying the other day if it was still his responsibility he would have had his whole savings wiped out and his future literally ruined, having to start again knowing he was on the verge of retirement.
my heart goes out to everyone 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It's all coming out now. I do feel sorry for the NHS staff who have felt compelled to go along with it for fear of their jobs. If they are able they need to speak now, before it's too late for them and get a good solicitor. They need to jump ship now I feel.
ETA The public would back our nurses and doctors 100%I hope they can speak up x

Reactions: 4
I'm over the moon, but celebrating a little too much for lucid conversation... Can we do this chat tomorrow 😉😂
It's all coming out now isn't it! But the biggest question I've always had is why!? Why would the govt want such a high death toll? Is it to push the vaccine? Is it to keep their dirty little Covid contacts going for as long as possible? Is it the great reset? Is it for power and control? Are they really that evil? I just can't wrap my head around it.

• Sad
It's all coming out now isn't it! But the biggest question I've always had is why!? Why would the govt want such a high death toll? Is it to push the vaccine? Is it to keep their dirty little Covid contacts going for as long as possible? Is it the great reset? Is it for power and control? Are they really that evil? I just can't wrap my head around it.
I am not sure either, but I am absolutely sure now that this is a scam. I have to laugh at the DM article talking about a 100 people writing in. Thousands responded to that article and I myself wrote in with my experience. They wrote back telling me I wouldn't get a personal reply because they had been inundated. I became suspicious last May myself. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I do have a heightened instinct. I broke the Lockdown to drive past our local hospital to see how busy it was after becoming suspicious. Needless to say it was eerily quiet. At that time I knew of no one questioning it, so I wasn't online listening to others. People like to paint us as CT, but I think we are just BD .. Bullshit detectors 😂

I am not sure either, but I am absolutely sure now that this is a scam. I have to laugh at the DM article talking about a 100 people writing in. Thousands responded to that article and I myself wrote in with my experience. They wrote back telling me I wouldn't get a personal reply because they had been inundated. I became suspicious last May myself. I'm no conspiracy theorist but I do have a heightened instinct. I broke the Lockdown to drive past our local hospital to see how busy it was after becoming suspicious. Needless to say it was eerily quiet. At that time I knew of no one questioning it, so I wasn't online listening to others. People like to paint us as CT, but I think we are just BD .. Bullshit detectors 😂
If I were to guess at the motive I would say population control. They are deliberately ruining the economy and don't care about the huge numbers of suicide. So probably the Great Reset.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Well a conspiracy theorist will say its because the social experiment if the millennia has now been completed. Others will argue that its because they had to register any death for a more broad scope of what was going on.
I know which one I believe...!

No batch no maybe it’s not written on English vacc cards ? View attachment 457580
I'm in England and mines written on. It has to be to track any major side effects or problems with any vials. They write it on, you don't

What do we think about the conspiracy theory that most people in health care have received the AZ jab, meaning that the WEF population control theory is true as we can't have too many people in health care having Pfizer due to long term possible side effects or it reacting badly when you do come in direct contact with the virus?

I've seen it mentioned a few times on SM but I'm not sure if I want to think government’s would actually do that. Plus I know quite a few people who aren't in that industry receiving AZ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

My cousin in England had sent me a photo of his vaccination card, so I've just gone through my messages to find it, and the Pfizer batch number is written on it.
I'll ask around my friends and family who had it in the UK, if the batch number is on their card.
Does anyone know if batch numbers are always written on, they should be, I suppose?
Edit: Just seen @Cupcakemum post above! Yes, it would have to be written on, as you say.

Last edited:
My cousin in England had sent me a photo of his vaccination card, so I've just gone through my messages to find it, and the Pfizer batch number is written on it.
I'll ask around my friends and family who had it in the UK, if the batch number is on their card.
Does anyone know if batch numbers are always written on, they should be, I suppose?
My mum’s vax number is on her card, and we’re in the UK.. This just gets worse every day..

• Sad
A few ppl i know havd posted their jab cards on insta and everyone had batch numbers. But grants is prob from the fake batch because he had water or whatever fake solution they inject ppl with.

4got to mention i have a friend who owns a care home. Hes 33 and had his 2nd pfizer jab on tues. Posted on insta on wed it had wiped him out. Not heard from him since. Im really concerned about him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Well a conspiracy theorist will say its because the social experiment if the millennia has now been completed. Others will argue that its because they had to register any death for a more broad scope of what was going on.
I know which one I believe...!

I'm in England and mines written on. It has to be to track any major side effects or problems with any vials. They write it on, you don't

What do we think about the conspiracy theory that most people in health care have received the AZ jab, meaning that the WEF population control theory is true as we can't have too many people in health care having Pfizer due to long term possible side effects or it reacting badly when you do come in direct contact with the virus?

I've seen it mentioned a few times on SM but I'm not sure if I want to think government’s would actually do that. Plus I know quite a few people who aren't in that industry receiving AZ
My two cousins that work in healthcare, one NHS and one Private, both had Pfizer.
Everyone I know, so far, that has had the jab, it's been Pfizer.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.