Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually invited to have the vaccine and had it on Tuesday, tbh I didn't think I would be classed as vulnerable but because of my mental health I was, anyways I had planned to wait for more data to come in and get the vaccine later on in the year as that is when I assumed I would be offered it. I had hoped for the AZ vaccine mainly because it was at least manufactured here with no links to bill gates (I don't trust him), so when they said they was injecting the Pfizer vaccine on the day of my vaccine I felt my heart sink and started to sweat profusely. I'm so worried I did the wrong thing now by taking the vaccine and what kind of stuff I have put in my body. I just want to protect my family but at what cost because it seems like even if we are all vaccinated this tit is never ending.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
For those not on the covid thread, a user shared this interactive map that can show you how many deaths in an area

Interactive map reveals 99.5% of all districts in England and Wales have suffered Covid victims | Daily Mail Online

I searched where we live and It is showing we had 18 deaths in the area i live in all months (March 2020 to jan 2021). We have a population of over 18000. We are close to the city that never left lockdown - Leicester (when i say close, we were included in the lockdown with them)

Leicester city - by what the map says - had 1 death in all months.

I gathered from here it meant how overwhelmed the hospital was though although the nurse next door went on 4 holidays last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was actually invited to have the vaccine and had it on Tuesday, tbh I didn't think I would be classed as vulnerable but because of my mental health I was, anyways I had planned to wait for more data to come in and get the vaccine later on in the year as that is when I assumed I would be offered it. I had hoped for the AZ vaccine mainly because it was at least manufactured here with no links to bill gates (I don't trust him), so when they said they was injecting the Pfizer vaccine on the day of my vaccine I felt my heart sink and started to sweat profusely. I'm so worried I did the wrong thing now by taking the vaccine and what kind of stuff I have put in my body. I just want to protect my family but at what cost because it seems like even if we are all vaccinated this tit is never ending.
Honestly don’t worry. You feel fine, you are fine, you’ll make yourself ill worrying. I truly believe there’s nothing intentionally harmful in the vaccine and you haven’t had a reaction so you’re good. It’s actual nefarious purpose is to introduce vaccine passports (in my humble opinion) and both vaccinated and unvaccinated need to make a stand against them.

But yeah, we were lied to, it changes nothing 😂 I’m astonished at the amount of people I know of all ages that have been vaccinated, yet we’re still not (potentially) allowed normality until July at the earliest after 9 months of lockdown. It’s actually a pisstake

Reactions: 11
For those not on the covid thread, a user shared this interactive map that can show you how many deaths in an area

Interactive map reveals 99.5% of all districts in England and Wales have suffered Covid victims | Daily Mail Online

I searched where we live and It is showing we had 18 deaths in the area i live in all months (March 2020 to jan 2021). We have a population of over 18000. We are close to the city that never left lockdown - Leicester (when i say close, we were included in the lockdown with them)

Leicester city - by what the map says - had 1 death in all months.

I gathered from here it meant how overwhelmed the hospital was though although the nurse next door went on 4 holidays last year.
I've just had a look at that and I'm thinking they're the figures for dead OF covid figures, mot with.
I say this because if you go onto this page

then it changes.

On your link I can barely count 50 deaths, but on the above link I get to 197 from March to today.
It will be interesting if you get a change too...?
We live in an area with about 116,000 people and at one point had over 1700 cases a day and were T4 before lockdown.
We have one major hospital that serves an incredibly large area, and over Christmas the capacity didn't go into the red at all and we still had a good capacity. I can't give a number because I honestly can't remember now, but it was very reassuring at the time.

I'm happy to concede if I'm wrong, but my data on my town doesn't add up

Also @DreamDolly I hope you and yours are all ok!!? ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The problem with trusting the "Science" is trusting the media to act with integrity.

Over the last few days, leaked emails allegedly from a group called ISAG (Independent Scientific Advocacy Group) in Ireland have fallen into the hands of some journalists.

The group ISAG has some very well known names that have circled the Irish media since the start of the lockdown, and those same names continue to form part of the expert opinions sought by news media. This group has a self declared agenda (actually on their own website - https://www.isagcovid19.org/) calling for a "SARS-CoV-2 elimination strategy for the island of Ireland" despite the best of experts globally calling such an idea unachievable.

The leaked emails make for interesting yet worrying reading, to think people who are given the media spotlight in this country are trying to push a draconian agenda and using comparisons such as "breaking it down into encouraging milestones, like Melbourne's <10 cases per day" which is comparing a country in height of summer to a country in height of winter. These are people the media hails as experts saying "we could be done with this by April" and the public sees that and believes it.

Many governments have made it clear recently that a Zero COVID strategy is not sustainable or possible, so why the disconnect? Why are the media listening to the scientists who are still selling this snake oil to the masses? This is why hope is built up and dashed down weeks later yet its not being called out. When the message is trust the science, the media have a huge obligation to at the very least challenge them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Back to that daily mail article and the stats for who the virus affects most.
They're saying that the most at risk was people with dementia, but they're implying that it's a comorbitity that is a huge factor.

I have no other word for this other than bollocks (sorry not sorry) .
I've worked with dementia sufferers as young as mid 50s, but the average age in my experience is late 70s - 80+ . They are also the at most risk of many other comorbitities, have zero immunity to anything (I've seen them pass away after cold, stomach bugs and falls), were the group in care homes where it was rife(thanks to chucking them out of hospital untested and into homes) , as well as age and a huge fall risk. A huge fall risk equals hospital, hospital equals a 25% increase in catching covid.
To say this pisses me off is an understatement because none of this is taken into account after the jab is given. Then, its suddenly 'old age'

• Heart
P o l i c e s t a t e

Although the circumstances are rather different, this reminded me of the lady in Scotland who tried to keep her shop open. Three police officers inside her shop and one outside. At the time I wondered if I’d get that many out to my house if I had a brake in.

Incredible. No excuses, they know what they’re doing is wrong. So many blatant contradictions it doesn’t make sense. It’s almost as if those in power aren't the ones really making these decisions?

View attachment 453094

And Boris re Blair's ID cards:

Really looking forward to seeing Johnson eating his.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I understand how you feel.... I was hoping i would be called up much much later, but I'm going in on Saturday. It's being offered at my local gp and I was reluctantly told it would be the Oxford astra zeneca they will have. I kind of felt pressured to get it now because if I go to a local vaccine centre it will most likely be the Pfizer. And if I leave it too late, I felt it could be any one of the other several newer vaccines being developed /tested/awaiting approval. 😳
I had covid in at the beginning of January. So I don't really know how the vaccine will protect me anymore.
Many of my family members young and old have already had it. Most were given the Pfizer. And well they are all absolutely fine.
This is just how I feel, I would not discourage anyone else who is offered to refuse it. But I am really really nervous.

Reactions: 2
I've just had a look at that and I'm thinking they're the figures for dead OF covid figures, mot with.
I say this because if you go onto this page

then it changes.

On your link I can barely count 50 deaths, but on the above link I get to 197 from March to today.
It will be interesting if you get a change too...?
We live in an area with about 116,000 people and at one point had over 1700 cases a day and were T4 before lockdown.
We have one major hospital that serves an incredibly large area, and over Christmas the capacity didn't go into the red at all and we still had a good capacity. I can't give a number because I honestly can't remember now, but it was very reassuring at the time.

I'm happy to concede if I'm wrong, but my data on my town doesn't add up

Also @DreamDolly I hope you and yours are all ok!!? ❤
Oh yes I expect the with cases would be far higher!

Reactions: 1
The queen makes a plea for people to get the vaccine

Meanwhile in Germany Merkel doesn't want the AstraZeneca vaccine 😂 :ROFLMAO: You LITERALLY COULD NOT make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dear Queen... Its not about hurting, its about the guarantee of no ill effects in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Meanwhile in Germany Merkel doesn't want the AstraZeneca vaccine 😂 :ROFLMAO: You LITERALLY COULD NOT make it up

Yeah they definitely gave the queen a rushed experimental vaccine still undergoing clinical trials in which the distributors hold absolutely no liability for potential side affects!!!! If you believe that, I have some dirty nappies to sell you 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13

We are very patriotic in my family, but at the same time we accept the Royals are not perfect. I have sent this around my family and they all have said... It doesn't sound like the queen's voice. Wth is going on!

We are very patriotic in my family, but at the same time we accept the Royals are not perfect. I have sent this around my family and they all have said... It doesn't sound like the queen's voice. Wth is going on!
The Queen never involves herself in politics. This is an unheard of intervention. I really want to believe this isn't true, and it isn't some sort of coup.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Although the circumstances are rather different, this reminded me of the lady in Scotland who tried to keep her shop open. Three police officers inside her shop and one outside. At the time I wondered if I’d get that many out to my house if I had a brake in.
It’s funny how everyone and their mum on here works for the NHS but not seen one person claim any connection to the police. I wouldn’t either tbh. It’s sad because if they joined us in this fight, refused to enforce these rules onto small businesses and (violently) shut down peaceful protests we could bring this to an end sharpish. But they won’t.

They also have Soros’ SCN thugs for hire like they used at the London protests as a back up option too, but that’s another issue entirely.

Also has anyone seen Richard Hall’s videos on any of the YouTube alternative sites? I assume all his content was removed in the purge but he’s also not on Bitchute. I wanna rewatch and link his moon landings video here but I can’t find it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Word on the street is that the public are rejecting the vaccine in their droves. I thought it smacked of desperation rolling the Queen out. I think her voice sounds different though. Nothing would surprise me now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever heard that the HIV/AIDS “pandemic” in Africa was caused by a smallpox vaccine that was developed in UCLA in the late 1960’s/1970’s?

• Wow
Word on the street is that the public are rejecting the vaccine in their droves. I thought it smacked of desperation rolling the Queen out. I think her voice sounds different though. Nothing would surprise me now.
The hilarious thing is if the virus was so deadly we would not need to be brainwashed into staying at home etc because we'd all be doing it automatically.
Also if the virus was so deadly we would not need to be threatened/coerced into taking the vaccine, we would be desperate to take it.

I can believe that the govt are morally bankrupt enough to take part in all the corruption and lies. What I can't believe is they thought we'd all be dumb enough to fall for it. It's crazy!

Has anyone ever heard that the HIV/AIDS “pandemic” in Africa was caused by a smallpox vaccine that was developed in UCLA in the late 1960’s/1970’s?

I haven't gone down the rabbit hole so much with this one but I have heard that it was massively over diagnosed due to using those marvellous PCR tests. And that fauci started this dangerous drug trial which was affectively killing people. The drug trial ended in 1991 and if you look at that period a lot of people died in that year. A lot of similarities to the Covid pandemic I think.
Btw I'm not saying the Covid vaccine is dangerous as we have no way of knowing. I'm just saying that the pharma companies main objective is to make lots of money. Which is what happened with the HIV pandemic.

Last edited:
Have a look at the links between “The Club of Rome” and it’s depopulation plans from the 1960’s. Look for the paragraph on HIV/AIDS...

Apparently the “World Bank” wants mandatory vaccinations...

You couldn’t make this up...🙄. “Trained dogs” to “sniff out” Covid at Airports!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.