Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going slightly off topic here, and not withstanding everything covid/government related.
I’d just be really interested in knowing what everyone’s top 3 conspiracy theories are? I’m doing this because I think it’s interesting (and because I’m a nosey cow) 😆
Mine are:-
The Moon landings, I definitely think they got there, but the pictures that we saw were fake.
Second one for me is Princess Diana, she was bumped off 💯
And lastly, in joint place, are 9/11, and Aliens 👽
Anyone else want to join in?

ETA- My reasons for this, is to give myself a break from an unleavened diet of anything covid related (and yes I’m a hypocrite for posting something this morning). I’m just genuinely interested in what other people’s top conspiracies are?
Mine are..
1, 9/11
2, Madeline McCann
3, Princess Diana

All of which have more compelling evidence that they were all a set up, rather than unfortunate events

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On the dream front, is anyone else having the weirdest dreams these days!? I have such strange ones. I keep dreaming that I marry an old rich billionaire just to escape this life. I can't believe how much this has got to me mentally and technically we're one of the better off ones. I can't imagine how awful this is for people losing their businesses and medical treatments.
Funny you mention dreams as I had a really messed up one last night... We were about to enter somewhere that was all access so could go shopping etc and I was led over to a painting in the pre entrance and told to stand and stare at it so I was and my friend began trying to distract me... Next minute we were all jn a different room and they wheeled my friend in hooked up to a table and there was a wire shaped person on one end... My dream ended bit I knew they were going to use metal to touch her nerves and eventually make her into.. Not really understanding things anymore :( all to the theme tune of "baby jake" (a kids programme I don't really like my child watching for unknown reasons... Think it's the freaky rabbit thing)

Dolly with regards to the no forests on earth its all a conspiracy (sort of ties in with flat eart which I have seen some information on but I'm not a flat earther as such) mentioning how all the forests we see today around us are practically babies compared to how they SHOULD be for saying how old the earth is... And that parts of the earth has been mined (by possible giants lol) there are videos showing old tree stumo type looking structures which have apparantly been petrified... Ill see if I can link a video.. I admit it's a bit out there but I genuinely have never seen any "old" trees my whole life so where did they go!!!

Here is a long video but there are lots of short clips on YouTube if you use the keywords

• Wow
  • Heart
Going slightly off topic here, and not withstanding everything covid/government related.
I’d just be really interested in knowing what everyone’s top 3 conspiracy theories are? I’m doing this because I think it’s interesting (and because I’m a nosey cow) 😆
Mine are:-
The Moon landings, I definitely think they got there, but the pictures that we saw were fake.
Second one for me is Princess Diana, she was bumped off 💯
And lastly, in joint place, are 9/11, and Aliens 👽
Anyone else want to join in?

ETA- My reasons for this, is to give myself a break from an unleavened diet of anything covid related (and yes I’m a hypocrite for posting something this morning). I’m just genuinely interested in what other people’s top conspiracies are?
Mine are:
  1. MH370 (it's stuck in a vortex and will return one day)
  2. Moon landing (faked, otherwise why hasn't anyone been back? And don't say because it's too expensive because that's rubbish)
  3. Many 'stars' who have apparently 'died' haven't at all; they've just been released from their contracts)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
GPs are using Pfizer here at surgeries. I went to the local hospital and was given AZ. I thought it was going to be Pfizer being a hospital and had prepared myself to refuse it.
I'm not convinced on the theory either because they were the first to be vaccinated while we only had the Pfizer vaccine. It was a theory a step too far for me
They're doing it the opposite way around here the Pfizer at the hubs as it large batches and AZ at the GP.

Reactions: 2
Yes, very strange - very real - dreams. Last night, I went to a woman's house. I have no idea who she was but I have very vivid memory of walking in around her rooms, opening her drawers, going into her kitchen and checking the fridge ... then some other man arrived and did the same; we didn't talk but we acknowledged each other before each taking a seat in the lounge and just waiting. Then I felt spooked that she was returning, so tried to open the window ... at which point I woke up. I've never had a dream like that before, not where everything is so, so real. I wonder if I was astral projecting.
I had read recently that they've found a way to come into your dreams and ask questions... Not sure it was shared here but I'll try to find the link... When I woke this morning for a second I felt like I'd been given that dream for some reason... And now I sound crazy haha

Both these articles had the same picture when I saved them?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Got to be the NWO/cabal in first place. It is just absolutely insane to me that there are 10 or so families on earth that hoard the majority of the world's wealth - we are talking 3 figure trillions here. Imagine what these people are actually like - being totally above the law, generations not having worked in maybe 100 years? I think the Rothschild's and Rockerfellers (they are cousins so basically the same family) are actually considered quite basic ( 😂) and are a lot lower down in the pyramid than many would assume because are they're in the public eye so much and mingle with celebrities, etc. Versus the real big players who we've likely never heard of.

That's why it's funny to me when people say "but WHY would they do this" whereas for me it makes perfect sense. They've had all the money and power in the world for generations and have got literally nothing else to do than be real life bond villains, I think they dedicate their entire lives to planning and actioning false flag attacks, buying politicians and generally influencing world events in order to bring about their new world order.

Once you see it you can't unsee it because almost every world event makes complete sense, from JFK, 9/11, COVID, etc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, very strange - very real - dreams. Last night, I went to a woman's house. I have no idea who she was but I have very vivid memory of walking in around her rooms, opening her drawers, going into her kitchen and checking the fridge ... then some other man arrived and did the same; we didn't talk but we acknowledged each other before each taking a seat in the lounge and just waiting. Then I felt spooked that she was returning, so tried to open the window ... at which point I woke up. I've never had a dream like that before, not where everything is so, so real. I wonder if I was astral projecting.
Do you believe in astral projection? Because there is something called the “Gateway Program” which the FBI used to train operatives in the Iraq war. It’s something to do with astral projection, and is really weird!! Apparently, you can now enter the program without being in the “secret service”, and I know a few people who have tried to do it!!

• Wow
Funny you mention dreams as I had a really messed up one last night... We were about to enter somewhere that was all access so could go shopping etc and I was led over to a painting in the pre entrance and told to stand and stare at it so I was and my friend began trying to distract me... Next minute we were all jn a different room and they wheeled my friend in hooked up to a table and there was a wire shaped person on one end... My dream ended bit I knew they were going to use metal to touch her nerves and eventually make her into.. Not really understanding things anymore :( all to the theme tune of "baby jake" (a kids programme I don't really like my child watching for unknown reasons... Think it's the freaky rabbit thing)

Dolly with regards to the no forests on earth its all a conspiracy (sort of ties in with flat eart which I have seen some information on but I'm not a flat earther as such) mentioning how all the forests we see today around us are practically babies compared to how they SHOULD be for saying how old the earth is... And that parts of the earth has been mined (by possible giants lol) there are videos showing old tree stumo type looking structures which have apparantly been petrified... Ill see if I can link a video.. I admit it's a bit out there but I genuinely have never seen any "old" trees my whole life so where did they go!!!

Here is a long video but there are lots of short clips on YouTube if you use the keywords
Sounds like this would link to the theory of lost ancient human civilizations and the cataclysms that wiped them out thousands of years ago. Ties into the pyramids, Easter Island, etc.

This is a really interesting video if anyone's interested:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you believe in astral projection? Because there is something called the “Gateway Program” which the FBI used to train operatives in the Iraq war. It’s something to do with astral projection, and is really weird!! Apparently, you can now enter the program without being in the “secret service”, and I know a few people who have tried to do it!!
I do, and I have tried it but have never managed to leave the door of my bedroom (I get as far as leaving my body and fly around the room towards my door, but then always wake up). I'll have to look into that!

• Wow
  • Heart
Got to be the NWO/cabal in first place. It is just absolutely insane to me that there are 10 or so families on earth that hoard the majority of the world's wealth - we are talking 3 figure trillions here. Imagine what these people are actually like - being totally above the law, generations not having worked in maybe 100 years? I think the Rothschild's and Rockerfellers (they are cousins so basically the same family) are actually considered quite basic ( 😂) and are a lot lower down in the pyramid than many would assume because are they're in the public eye so much and mingle with celebrities, etc. Versus the real big players who we've likely never heard of.

That's why it's funny to me when people say "but WHY would they do this" whereas for me it makes perfect sense. They've had all the money and power in the world for generations and have got literally nothing else to do than be real life bond villains, I think they dedicate their entire lives to planning and actioning false flag attacks, buying politicians and generally influencing world events in order to bring about their new world order.

Once you see it you can't unsee it because almost every world event makes complete sense, from JFK, 9/11, COVID, etc.
Absolutely!! The 13 families and their “bloodlines” is at the root of almost every catastrophic world event from day dot. When I was reading about the Tavistock Institute, they also have links to the Rothschilds and other “families”. Even the HIV story I posted about yesterday, was engineered by these shadowy people, who got these African countries into so much debt via the “smallpox” vaccine ( that contained the HIV virus). And the world bank loaned these poor countries the money to buy these “treatments” but could obviously never pay them back, so the US and the U.K. basically had the control that they wanted, not to mention the millions of people who died as part of their sick eugenics plan. There was a quote made about these poor people, they are called “Useless Eaters” I think it might have been Kissinger who said it...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Absolutely!! The 13 families and their “bloodlines” is at the root of almost every catastrophic world event from day dot. When I was reading about the Tavistock Institute, they also have links to the Rothschilds and other “families”. Even the HIV story I posted about yesterday, was engineered by these shadowy people, who got these African countries into so much debt via the “smallpox” vaccine ( that contained the HIV virus). And the world bank loaned these poor countries the money to buy these “treatments” but could obviously never pay them back, so the US and the U.K. basically had the control that they wanted, not to mention the millions of people who died as part of their sick eugenics plan. There was a quote made about these poor people, they are called “Useless Eaters” I think it might have been Kissinger who said it...
Do you personally think anything awful is in these Covid injections?

Reactions: 2
Sounds like this would link to the theory of lost ancient human civilizations and the cataclysms that wiped them out thousands of years ago. Ties into the pyramids, Easter Island, etc.

This is a really interesting video if anyone's interested:

Thanks for posting this!! Definitely going to watch that later!! 👍

Do you personally think anything awful is in these Covid injections?
I just wanted to go off topic and I’m so interested in what other posters favourite conspiracy theories are.

This looks really interesting as well!! I’m going to watch this and the pyramid video later!! Thanks for sharing!!

Has anyone else heard the “rumour” that the CEO of Facebook, is actually a Rothschild cousin? I’m not sure where I heard it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else heard the “rumour” that the CEO of Facebook, is actually a Rothschild cousin? I’m not sure where I heard it.
Do you mean Zuckerberg? I've definitely heard him and Snowden are cousins, and Snowden is actually deep state

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@chanandlerbong - Do you remember when you first got interested in the “Cabal, bloodlines” (I’m not calling it a conspiracy, as it’s pretty much proven at this point!!). Was it recently? Did you fall down a rabbit hole (like most of us do).

BTW - I definitely think that Madeline McCann was murdered, there are just so many odd coincidences in this case. And wasn’t Jill Dando’s ex fiancé promoted (after jill’s death) to being the “Royal Gynaecologist”?? Didn’t he have links to the McCanns’s as well??

@chanandlerbong - Do you remember when you first got interested in the “Cabal, bloodlines” (I’m not calling it a conspiracy, as it’s pretty much proven at this point!!). Was it recently? Did you fall down a rabbit hole (like most of us do).
It was 9/11 that led me to it a few years ago now, maybe 2017? Then Aaron Russo's interview with Alex Jones was my awakening moment which led me down the rabbit hole.

FYI for anyone not familiar he was a Hollywood director who was friends with Nicholas Rockefeller, who came out and warned everyone what Rockefeller had told him about 9/11, the fake war on terror and why, the NWO, their goal to get everyone microchipped, etc. Many things he stated have already come true, such as the cabal wanting to topple Venezuela, etc.

I'm ngl I'm not gonna watch all 9 minutes of the vid below to check but I'm pretty sure all the key parts are pulled out here for anyone interested (not the greatest quality soz):

• Wow
Well a conspiracy theorist will say its because the social experiment if the millennia has now been completed. Others will argue that its because they had to register any death for a more broad scope of what was going on.
I know which one I believe...!

I'm in England and mines written on. It has to be to track any major side effects or problems with any vials. They write it on, you don't

What do we think about the conspiracy theory that most people in health care have received the AZ jab, meaning that the WEF population control theory is true as we can't have too many people in health care having Pfizer due to long term possible side effects or it reacting badly when you do come in direct contact with the virus?

I've seen it mentioned a few times on SM but I'm not sure if I want to think government’s would actually do that. Plus I know quite a few people who aren't in that industry receiving AZ
in my local community and acute trusts most staff have had the Pfizer jab, including me.

Also, in response to people saying hospitals are quiet. I have been redeployed to a ward from my community based role. The ward I’m on has been extremely busy for a community rehab ward. Lots of patients recovering from Covid. Lots of staff off sick with Covid (some hospitalised). From the outside the car park is empty (as no visitors allowed) but inside we are manic! Unless you’ve actually been on a ward you cannot judge. Driving past or walking through an outpatient department shows you nothing!

It was 9/11 that led me to it a few years ago now, maybe 2017? Then Aaron Russo's interview with Alex Jones was my awakening moment which led me down the rabbit hole.

FYI for anyone not familiar he was a Hollywood director who was friends with Nicholas Rockefeller, who came out and warned everyone what Rockefeller had told him about 9/11, the fake war on terror and why, the NWO, their goal to get everyone microchipped, etc. Many things he stated have already come true, such as the cabal wanting to topple Venezuela, etc.

I'm ngl I'm not gonna watch all 9 minutes of the vid below to check but I'm pretty sure all the key parts are pulled out here for anyone interested (not the greatest quality soz):
With me, it was Paul Hellyer (ex Canadian defense minister) and his speech about aliens that he gave in the Canadian Parliament no less !!
I literally couldn’t understand why more people weren’t talking about what he said!! I mean, this guy has a pretty long and distinguished military career. It definitely was my “mind blowing” moment, and once I started looking into all the coverups over the years (Especially 9/11). It’s almost like all the rabbit holes are connected in some strange way, and from what I’ve seen, all roads and rabbit holes always always end up at at the Rothschilds/Bilderbergs/ and the other 13 families “bloodlines”. I think once you start connecting all these “events”, you will end up in exactly the same place as most of us. And let me be clear, none of it is easy to read, especially when you look into Madeline McCann for instance. And im still shocked that nothing has ever come of this investigation!! My god, the police were still allocating funds to the investigation!! I wonder just how much money they received, and if there was ever an “ audit” to see exactly WHERE the taxpayers money was going!!! I’ve always said that if Madeline had been born to a poor family on a “sink estate” they would have been lucky to have got a fiver from the taxpayers to look for their child!! Richard D Hall really opened up my eyes when I saw his series about the McCann’s.... It’s definitely worth watching if you’ve never seen it...

ETA - Answering my own question about how much money the McCann’s received in public funds, and the figure is a mind blowing £11.75 Million...😱
And, once again, how much of that was spent on Clarence Mitchell’s wages??? (He was their “spokesperson”)....

Last edited:
  • Wow
in my local community and acute trusts most staff have had the Pfizer jab, including me.

Also, in response to people saying hospitals are quiet. I have been redeployed to a ward from my community based role. The ward I’m on has been extremely busy for a community rehab ward. Lots of patients recovering from Covid. Lots of staff off sick with Covid (some hospitalised). From the outside the car park is empty (as no visitors allowed) but inside we are manic! Unless you’ve actually been on a ward you cannot judge. Driving past or walking through an outpatient department shows you nothing!
Well it is flu season so I would be surprised if it wasn't busy. Especially with so many staff off due to positive pcr tests or test and trace telling them to isolate. Not to mention the 1000s of beds that they have removed in the last 10 years. Of course hospitals are busy this time of year. No more busy than usual though.. and that is the main thing.

• Heart
This is definitely worth watching. And it’s not a 3 hour long video!!

It’s only 34 minutes long.!!!

I had read recently that they've found a way to come into your dreams and ask questions... Not sure it was shared here but I'll try to find the link... When I woke this morning for a second I felt like I'd been given that dream for some reason... And now I sound crazy haha

Both these articles had the same picture when I saved them?
That is so scary 😱!!!!
But I think they’d soon get fed up with “tapping” into my dreams, Cos mine all revolve around Marks and Spencer’s Percy Pigs (I’m addicted - don’t judge me). Horses, and Gordon Ramsay (he’s usually naked and shouting at me). Does anyone else think I need help?????😬🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I've been inside twice. I also have spoken with paramedic and nursing staff, so I'm sorry but I will have to say with respect that it isn't my experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.