Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incredible. No excuses, they know what they’re doing is wrong. So many blatant contradictions it doesn’t make sense. It’s almost as if those in power aren't the ones really making these decisions?

1614170470850.png

And Boris re Blair's ID cards:

1614170408761.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So low people on a low income will be forced into having a jab they possibly don't want, and the well off can buy their way out of it

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
50,000 people in a stadium in India watching the cricket. But people genuinely believe it's too dangerous to go to the pub after vaccinating a 1/3 of the population. Make it make sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There are 1000's others like him that are at breaking point and the suicide rate cover up is insane.
Ireland doesn’t have a prime minister 👍

and does this include the Garda Gemma O'doherty and her CT trolls drove to suicide?

P o l i c e s t a t e

i take it you looked into this and didn’t just take it at.... face value 😐
You wouldn’t do that right? What was it connected to?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
P o l i c e s t a t e

Police states have always been a thing military intelligence is everywhere a couple of kids lifted this device yesterday not far from where I live, just one of many over the years we’re well used to it in the north surveillance is everywhere, police are everywhere.
4C70DE1F-A020-4D44-B27C-C8C7E7D547B0.jpeg
5AAB7C99-A8C2-4816-9FD5-3501A0CC46B4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Absolutely, it includes everyone that has felt so isolated that they thought it was the only option
or targeted by extreme nut jobs, to a point they ended their own life.
im all for a thread on CT but some of the fuckers being reposted on here crosses the line, I thought for a thread that was so big on critical thinking there might be some research done into what was actually happening or who had arranged what when a “protest“ was taken place.
thats the problem with quoting Facebook videos and tweets as facts.

i will bow out, I’m not here to disrupt the thread, but I can’t just sit by and see this bullshit praised.

also, we don’t have a prime minister in the ROI 🙂 you should know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
or targeted by extreme nut jobs, to a point they ended their own life.
im all for a thread on CT but some of the fuckers being reposted on here crosses the line, I thought for a thread that was so big on critical thinking there might be some research done into what was actually happening or who had arranged what when a “protest“ was taken place.
thats the problem with quoting Facebook videos and tweets as facts.

i will bow out, I’m not here to disrupt the thread, but I can’t just sit by and see this bullshit praised.
By all means stay and contribute to the discussion, more opinions is what shapes discussion

also, we don’t have a prime minister in the ROI 🙂 you should know that.
I hear you, I was trying to be nice just in case someone hadn't a clue what I was talking about

Reactions: 2
What the hell? What even is it? A microphone?
Yes ! that sort of intelligence has been going on for years any groups the gov feel are a threat are always monitored even old Piers Corbin (and followers )will be getting monitored it's nothing new, even the kids here watch out for strangers for different reasons it was a group of kids watched that being planted yesterday and went to their parents to say a guy with a baseball cap pretended to tie his shoe and planted that 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The right to remain silent remains even under the Coronavirus Act and if an officer wants to issue you a FPN. They can still arrest you on other charges though and we know what can happen when you tell a police officer no. But it's something

Face masks in school are guidance not law

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The right to remain silent remains even under the Coronavirus Act and if an officer wants to issue you a FPN. They can still arrest you on other charges though and we know what can happen when you tell a police officer no. But it's something

Face masks in school are guidance not law
To me the school masks thing just proves the point that if there's enough outrage they will back down. This is what we should be doing from now on. We need to start pushing back on all of these draconian policies. That's why I don't think they'll get away with vaccine passports either. I think there will be too much anger and resistance which is a bloody good thing! The public are finally waking up thank god!

Time to start fighting back guys!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
To me the school masks thing just proves the point that if there's enough outrage they will back down. This is what we should be doing from now on. We need to start pushing back on all of these draconian policies. That's why I don't think they'll get away with vaccine passports either. I think there will be too much anger and resistance which is a bloody good thing! The public are finally waking up thank god!
Exactly! I really dunno about vaccine passports though, most people don't see an issue from what I've gathered. Would like to see a poll on that, not a YouGov one though obviously 😂

I reckon they'll start vaccine passports off by introducing a negative test result or vaccine as a prerequisite for travel with the app, but make the number of results you need so inconvenient that vaccination is preferable. They'll be praised for not introducing them domestically (again), conversation supposedly shut down. Then over time countries will mandate it for entry making it eventually mandatory by proxy. Then I think domestic 'freedom passes' will be introduced this autumn/winter as a proposed solution to that lockdown. What's everyone else's view?

1614238389896.png

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Exactly! I really dunno about vaccine passports though, most people don't see an issue from what I've gathered. Would like to see a poll on that, not a YouGov one though obviously 😂

I reckon they'll start vaccine passports off by introducing a negative test result or vaccine as a prerequisite for travel with the app, but make the number of results you need so inconvenient that vaccination is preferable. They'll be praised for not introducing them domestically (again), conversation supposedly shut down. Then over time countries will mandate it for entry making it eventually mandatory by proxy. Then I think domestic 'freedom passes' will be introduced this autumn/winter as a proposed solution to that lockdown. What's everyone else's view?

View attachment 454298
From what I see on Twitter polls and the mail comments people are definitely resisting the vaccine passports. Especially now the cases and deaths are dropping. I'm not sure how they'll argue for it when the "Covid deaths" keeps declining. Next winter will be very interesting as obviously it's flu season so they will restart their Covid agenda but I think people are now starting to come to their senses about it. Just reading the comments on this DM article makes me think the majority of people have got some common sense!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From what I see on Twitter polls and the mail comments people are definitely resisting the vaccine passports. Especially now the cases and deaths are dropping. I'm not sure how they'll argue for it when the "Covid deaths" keeps declining. Next winter will be very interesting as obviously it's flu season so they will restart their Covid agenda but I think people are now starting to come to their senses about it. Just reading the comments on this DM article makes me think the majority of people have got some common sense!
God I hope so, I'm just really worried/sad about how browbeaten we all are at this point. The first lockdown we were demanding an end date. People were enraged at the November lockdown after a taste of normality even though they thought it would be the last one and would allow us to have a normal Christmas. All I heard was "they won't get away with another lockdown, people are so angry". I don't hear that anymore :(

Then people were actually begging for the January lockdown because the tier system was so awful. They managed to make more freedom so unbearable that many would rather have less. Now we're in an indefinite lockdown where we're all suffering the most but they're getting the least amount of pushback, we're actually used to this life now.

There were people protesting throughout summer and autumn about mandatory vaccines and freedom passes and even though that's now a reality they've stopped, because they made protest illegal. We're just not angry enough and quite soft tbh, strongly worded tweets will not sort this out. Sorry to be sharing this very depressing take haha, I really really hope I'm wrong!!

This doesn't really look 'huge' to me but still 🙌

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.