Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard that Captain Tom has died..

No great suprise really as he was 100 after all...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes very sad but he made it to a great age. I hope they don’t try and use this poor mans death to spin more Covid propaganda.
I hope not, but I bet they do..

This video of Gates is worth watching..

Here’s a VERY interesting read..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
South African strain is so deadly they have to find it on our homes? Seriously?
This is beyond a farce now. Each time we look like the measures are working (I say this in the loosest terms) - they come up with something else to justify keeping us locked down.
I am robust and resilient but I am on the edge with my mental health. Why are we all. Eh g so compliant. At what point do we collectively say enough is enough.
We’ve given up a year of our lives. Once the over 65’s are vaccinated, we need to crack on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
South African strain is so deadly they have to find it on our homes? Seriously?
This is beyond a farce now. Each time we look like the measures are working (I say this in the loosest terms) - they come up with something else to justify keeping us locked down.
I am robust and resilient but I am on the edge with my mental health. Why are we all. Eh g so compliant. At what point do we collectively say enough is enough.
We’ve given up a year of our lives. Once the over 65’s are vaccinated, we need to crack on.
The South African strain is so deadly that they eased their restrictions over there last night 😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Following on from that, this is also an interesting read. I’ve always claimed, it’s the one small voice you should be listening to. The voice of someone prepared to risk their job, their credibility, their future for expressing the truth. Judy Mikovits is such a person. She’s lost her job, she’s been struck off. The powers that be are even trying to cancel valuable research papers she’s co-operated on. She’s basically called Fauci a murderer. She’ll turn up mysteriously dead one of these days. This is a tough read but you’ll get the gist early on.

• Heart
Apparently, this is the NEXT “pandemic” they have planned for us in 2025 - 2028...

The South African strain is so deadly that they eased their restrictions over there last night 😂!
And don’t forget that the South African strain is SO deadly that you need a test to see if you have it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how everyone isn't sceptical of lockdown to some degree at this point. The government is clearly telling us that they do not work in that it will only be lifted (I assume in their terms that could mean tier 1) once we reach summer. Then next winter's lockdown has already been floated. For a seasonal virus... Vaccines aren't the way out either because of variants.

Everyone likes to argue that our lockdowns are only ineffective because of non-compliance, but surely a measure that requires the absolute obedience of 67m people isn't realistic? Especially one that goes against all of our natural instincts, forces people into poverty and drives many to suicide?

Never mind the fact that the success of a lockdown is directly linked to the level of economic destruction we are willing to inflict on ourselves, when the severity of an economic downturn is directly linked to mortality - at a higher rate than COVID! How many more do we have to endure before it's okay to ask if it's worth literally ruining our lives over?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

He’s an evil fucker.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
C’mon lads and lasses let’s all decamp to Peru 🤣
Talking of travel, I've just been watching Joanna Lumley on ITV. I have always been a huge fan.... not anymore.
She's travelling through Britain. I swear this has to be the biggest push for the government narrative using a very popular celebrity.
I had to turn it off.... The propaganda was so obvious. My Christ!.. They're comparing the Bubonic Plague to Covid!!
Take a look if you can stand it.
It's sickening. I was hoping for some respite and entertainment!
The fact is they are worried... as Brits are not taking up the vaccine.
No matter what lies the msm feed you... The British people are REFUSING the vaccine.!!!!!
If they can make us believe everyone is taking the vaccine they hope we will all follow.
Not me and mine!
Joanna sold her soul. I would like to think she was hoodwinked, but she's an intelligent woman.
Eeugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Jeff Bezos is stepping down as CEO of Amazon. I wonder if there could be more to that story. Strange time to be stepping down just as the company is turning over more than ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So Jeff Bezos is stepping down as CEO of Amazon. I wonder if there could be more to that story. Strange time to be stepping down just as the company is turning over more than ever.
I thought the exact same! All these CEOs of large companies stepping down 🧐

Reactions: 10
Talking of travel, I've just been watching Joanna Lumley on ITV. I have always been a huge fan.... not anymore.
She's travelling through Britain. I swear this has to be the biggest push for the government narrative using a very popular celebrity.
I had to turn it off.... The propaganda was so obvious. My Christ!.. They're comparing the Bubonic Plague to Covid!!
Take a look if you can stand it.
It's sickening. I was hoping for some respite and entertainment!
The fact is they are worried... as Brits are not taking up the vaccine.
No matter what lies the msm feed you... The British people are REFUSING the vaccine.!!!!!
If they can make us believe everyone is taking the vaccine they hope we will all follow.
Not me and mine!
Joanna sold her soul. I would like to think she was hoodwinked, but she's an intelligent woman.
Eeugh!
Travelling round the country when we’re in the midst of a catastrophic pandemic 🙄 how very irresponsible of her. Whilst us mere mortals have been locked down she’s been swanning about with that self righteous smug look on her face.
I’ve never liked her so I think I’d better give it a miss.

Maybe Trump is going to have a few things to say at the impeachment trial and they’re all starting to 💩 their pants.

• Heart
Travelling round the country when we’re in the midst of a catastrophic pandemic 🙄 how very irresponsible of her. Whilst us mere mortals have been locked down she’s been swanning about with that self righteous smug look on her face.
I’ve never liked her so I think I’d better give it a miss.

Maybe Trump is going to have a few things to say at the impeachment trial and they’re all starting to 💩 their pants.
I'm noting that smugness now Unagi. 😂Bloody Joanna.. She's mugged me off x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This all happened when the “viruses” struck. Also, they were all purchasing ( or trying to ) land in New Zealand...I think it’s got something to do with being near to Antarctica, as that falls under the UN jurisdiction, and it’s certainly a strange place, for instance, NO planes are permitted to fly over it, and you cannot visit it unless you have a visa, and even then, you can only visit designated areas, and you definitely can’t go off on your own!! All very suspicious...🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Here’s an article regarding the CEO’s buying land in New Zealand. Check out the bit where it says prepping for a pandemic!!

Bill Gates.
Ooh, I hate that man!!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.