Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you going to post this on the covid thread?
No I don't even read that thread anymore, I seen someone comment (a couple of weeks ago) people should be branded on their faces if they go to a party during lockdown and decided it wasn't for me, and I don't even break the rules.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just checked and it's covid thread 77, post 215. I thought it might have imagined it or over reacted but it's right there. Anyway, I try to avoid the hysteria that the MSM whips up. I don't know how no one can question it, they just blindly accept whatever is told to them by the TV. Honestly feels like propaganda rather than news now.

Reactions: 6
I doubt it would be well received... This was posted and others have basically dismissed the post in a sense that they don't believe the poster https://tattle.life/threads/coronavirus-disease-outbreak-covid-19-81.14634/post-3756153
Just read one reply about “young people dying suddenly” 😫 I can’t cope with the twisting of rhetoric! David Lammy referred to someone the other day on LBC as being “just 84” when they passed with covid 🤨 TalkRADIO have gone ridiculous with pushing the jab now, crack on and get it but don’t be making out like long-term there’ll be a choice because there won’t be. People are right to voice their concerns over this.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just heard on the news that Captain Tom has got his family at his bedside in hospital!!
Why are his family allowed to visit, but the majority of people cannot visit their relatives, to the point of patients dying alone, because visitors are banned!!
When are people going to see through this BS?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just checked and it's covid thread 77, post 215. I thought it might have imagined it or over reacted but it's right there. Anyway, I try to avoid the hysteria that the MSM whips up. I don't know how no one can question it, they just blindly accept whatever is told to them by the TV. Honestly feels like propaganda rather than news now.
This whole thing has brought out some interesting sides to people’s character. Many are unashamedly baying for blood and it’s all fuelled by the government.

I am classed as a key worker and our company was sent a letter from the relevant gov department as a ‘thanks’, which said “you deserve to feel safe at work and while the majority are adhering to restrictions there is a minority who are not obeying the rules and continue to put you in danger”. It was irrelevant to the rest of the text and completely bizarre. I was amazed to be looking at real life propaganda in 2020. The agenda is obvious - turn on your neighbour, they are the enemy and the reason lockdowns continue (not us). Divide and rule 101

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This whole thing has brought out some interesting sides to people’s character. Many are unashamedly baying for blood and it’s all fuelled by the government.

I am classed as a key worker and our company was sent a letter from the relevant gov department as a ‘thanks’, which said “you deserve to feel safe at work and while the majority are adhering to restrictions there is a minority who are not obeying the rules and continue to put you in danger”. It was irrelevant to the rest of the text and completely bizarre. The agenda is obvious - turn on your neighbour, they are the enemy and the reason lockdowns continue (not us). Divide and rule 101
I’ve always said the government have been letting the sheep do their dirty work for them, and the letter you received is a great example of a passive aggressive approach!! Pats on the head for the “majority” who are being very good and deserve a gold star for “obeying” their masters, but if you know of anyone breaking the rules, it’s your civic duty to tell the authorities about them. This is why they keep pushing all these Micky Mouse “Variants”o the goalposts moving, dangle the carrot of vaccinations, get the majority on your side, Cos frightened people are easier to control!! Spy on your neighbour because it’s your duty to let the authorities know who is disobeying the “Rules”, cos that way you are one step nearer to getting your life back!!
At this rate, us CT’s will get mobs of sheep coming to our house’s brandishing their pitchforks, and baying for our blood!! Next destination, being burned at the stake!!
I just don’t get it?? Why aren’t more people now questioning this BS??

Reactions: 11
I’ve just heard on the news that Captain Tom has got his family at his bedside in hospital!!
Why are his family allowed to visit, but the majority of people cannot visit their relatives, to the point of patients dying alone, because visitors are banned!!
When are people going to see through this BS?!!
Whhhat? I thought he had covid? That's really strange his family have been allowed in when so many have died alone in the past year. One rule for them, and another for the rest of us.

I’ve always said the government have been letting the sheep do their dirty work for them, and the letter you received is a great example of a passive aggressive approach!! Pats on the head for the “majority” who are being very good and deserve a gold star for “obeying” their masters, but if you know of anyone breaking the rules, it’s your civic duty to tell the authorities about them. This is why they keep pushing all these Micky Mouse “Variants”o the goalposts moving, dangle the carrot of vaccinations, get the majority on your side, Cos frightened people are easier to control!! Spy on your neighbour because it’s your duty to let the authorities know who is disobeying the “Rules”, cos that way you are one step nearer to getting your life back!!
At this rate, us CT’s will get mobs of sheep coming to our house’s brandishing their pitchforks, and baying for our blood!! Next destination, being burned at the stake!!
They've released the companies who claim furlough now (only from December) and at the bottom of the page where you can get the file it asks if you want to report a fraud... I already saw someone on another thread saying they were going to report there employer. And some employers have enemies who will report even if they've claimed fairly (I am sure there are some who have / are claiming and shouldn't be)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Whhhat? I thought he had covid? That's really strange his family have been allowed in when so many have died alone in the past year. One rule for them, and another for the rest of us.
Yes, he has got Covid. I think he became unwell with pneumonia first, then was admitted to hospital. My point was the fact that his family have been up to see him (according to the news) and yet other people have been suffering alone in hospital because they are not “permitted” to see their families due to covid restrictions.

And, I definitely agree, one rule for them, and another for us plebs!!

Reactions: 11
The masses are absolutely brainwashed. There is no other explanation. It’s almost like they’ve been hypnotised in some kind of cult. I think some people will end up taking their own lives when the realisation inevitably hits them.

It makes me so sad that generations before us gave their lives for this country and the future generations and this is what Great Britain has become, where you are actively encouraged to ‘grass’ on your neighbours and where some believe that those who are questioning the narrative or declining the vaccine should be branded and denied any healthcare, it’s heartbreaking. I believe we are now in WW3 and the majority now are literally rolling over, ‘yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir’ kind of thing. I’m glad that I can hand on heart say that I stood on the right side, the side that wants truth, justice for all and the right to live, not just exist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The masses are absolutely brainwashed. There is no other explanation. It’s almost like they’ve been hypnotised in some kind of cult. I think some people will end up taking their own lives when the realisation inevitably hits them.

It makes me so sad that generations before us gave their lives for this country and the future generations and this is what Great Britain has become, where you are actively encouraged to ‘grass’ on your neighbours and where some believe that those who are questioning the narrative or declining the vaccine should be branded and denied any healthcare, it’s heartbreaking. I believe we are now in WW3 and the majority now are literally rolling over, ‘yes sir, no sir, 3 bags full sir’ kind of thing. I’m glad that I can hand on heart say that I stood on the right side, the side that wants truth, justice for all and the right to live, not just exist.
If I could like this post a thousand times, I would!! Absolutely spot on!!
And it’s really so awful that it’s come to this. We are so divided, and I’ve had to cut off some of my friends who don’t see anything wrong with what’s going on!! They are under the impression that everything will be fine by the summer, they are all getting the vaccine, they don’t care about what Prof Dolores Cahill, or Dr Vernon Coleman have to say, I’ve sent them the videos about Event 201 and The Lockstep Report, but they don’t want to know!!!
At this point, I’m just so happy that we can discuss things here!! ❤

• Heart
Catching up... So last year when people were dying “it was covid” (Anyone saying they had underlying health conditions were ignorant and covid deniers)

Now after vaccine “it’s not the vaccine” (they have all had underlying health conditions)

and we CT have mental health issues 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
If I could like this post a thousand times, I would!! Absolutely spot on!!
And it’s really so awful that it’s come to this. We are so divided, and I’ve had to cut off some of my friends who don’t see anything wrong with what’s going on!! They are under the impression that everything will be fine by the summer, they are all getting the vaccine, they don’t care about what Prof Dolores Cahill, or Dr Vernon Coleman have to say, I’ve sent them the videos about Event 201 and The Lockstep Report, but they don’t want to know!!!
At this point, I’m just so happy that we can discuss things here!! ❤
Sorry but Lockstep is not a report. It was one of a set of hypothetical scenarios of planning exercises published as part of a report called "Scenarios for the Future of Technology." Even if it were some sort of "plan" (which it isnt) why would they stick it as an easily accesible PDF available for download by anyone, from the regular internet?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know anything about the bots on the daily mail? Every morning I wake up and check the headlines quickly and there’s always really pro lockdown comments as the top comments. It always seems so dodgy how these comments appear and I’ve heard people mention bots on there before. Just can’t believe the public are so stupid to write and upvote some of these comments.

Reactions: 8
Catching up... So last year when people were dying “it was covid” (Anyone saying they had underlying health conditions were ignorant and covid deniers)

Now after vaccine “it’s not the vaccine” (they have all had underlying health conditions)

and we CT have mental health issues 😂😂
I've said the same thing on other threads and it was excused saying that an investigation would be done, then they'd know if the vaccine killed them. No it wouldn't, they'd test for covid and then look at the age and comorbitities and say it was that. Toxicology or a PM could never prove it was the vaccine, because ultimately that person was frail - we're already seeing it happen with the care home deaths now post vaccine.
Same goes for when I tried to argue about how masks seem to prevent flu spreading but not covid, the excuses made are unbelievable!
Neither of those things are conspiracy, it's right there for all to see but people have lost the ability to think after a year of brain washing and fear

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know anything about the bots on the daily mail? Every morning I wake up and check the headlines quickly and there’s always really pro lockdown comments as the top comments. It always seems so dodgy how these comments appear and I’ve heard people mention bots on there before. Just can’t believe the public are so stupid to write and upvote some of these comments.
Really? The top comments usually restore my faith in humanity 🙏🏼 I’ve seen barely any pro-lockdown ones

Attachments

In a couple of months time the numbers will come down anyway due to seasonality, but of course it’ll be because the vaccine is working! Haven’t they got a big global summit going on in June in Cornwall? So they’ll have to lift restrictions for that, otherwise people will be quite rightly upset.

I’m honestly bewildered at the madness going on in the UK right now... meanwhile in the states although things aren’t great here at least everywhere is open. I went skiing the other day FFS. States that have less mandates and lockdowns are doing better than those that have been the strictest, such as california. Their governor only recently lifted the stay at home order, but only because he’s at risk of losing his job as people are fed up.

I’m also curious as to how many are strictly sticking to the rules at this point. No one is going to come out publicly to say they’re flouting the rules, but I know a lot of people who have been having ‘illegal’ dinner parties, or are travelling to see family on a regular basis.
Hands up, I’m not sticking to the rules. I had family over on the weekend and I’m not sorry. I’m especially not sorry because of the situation with Sir Tom Moore. He’s in hospital - WITH HIS FAMILY!! I thought rules were rules, but clearly it all depends on who you are.

Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a diamond, but how can it be one rule for one family, and another rule for everybody else’s family. There must be hundreds of families who have members dying alone in hospitals, the implications of which will haunt those left for the rest of their lives. It’s just a bleeping joke and makes a mockery of the rules.

They took that old man to Barbados for Christmas! Now for anybody who has ever flown commercial, we all know we’re going to get ill from being in a plastic tube for 8 hours breathing in everybody else’s air. I’ve caught a cold every time I’ve flown. I’m also guessing if Tom has Covid then so do the rest of his close knit family. It infuriates the tit out of me!!!!

I hope and pray he pulls through, but I think the backlash from this will swiftly follow which will leave a dark cloud hanging over his achievements.

I’m just watching BBC News (I know, shoot me know) who are now reporting on deaths where Covid is mentioned on death certificates are rising. Doh, when you have the number of door to door tests rising, any of those people who die within 28 days of taking, or probably even receiving a test through their door, Covid will be mentioned on their death certificate regardless of whether they died of any other cause. You really can’t make this tit up. The manipulation of numbers to keep the fear up is incredible. All the new variants appearing are just different variants of the common cold. That’s what viruses do and why there is no cure for a cold.

I’m just watching BBC News (I know, shoot me know) who are now reporting on deaths where Covid is mentioned on death certificates are rising. Doh, when you have the number of door to door tests rising, any of those people who die within 28 days of taking, or probably even receiving a test through their door, Covid will be mentioned on their death certificate regardless of whether they died of any other cause. You really can’t make this tit up. The manipulation of numbers to keep the fear up is incredible. All the new variants appearing are just different variants of the common cold. That’s what viruses do and why there is no cure for a cold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.