Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a story about Gates investing in these quantum dot “vaccination tattoos”. The story is from September last year, but best believe he was working on it LONG before the pandemic...🧐

Three officers inside the shop and one outside. Would four turn up to my house if someone broke in?
Very unlikely, as they’re all far too busy earning commissions for every business they can shut...
It’s just sickening to watch 4 police bully a woman for doing exactly what the big supermarkets are doing!! But only “big” companies seem to matter!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I’ve read similar, such as, punishing people for refusing the vaccine, a mark on people’s forehead or clothing so they stand out, refusing them medical care. It sounds familiar and so sinister. What goes around sometimes comes around. None of us knows what life has waiting for us.
Definitely don't look at the anti conspiracy thread.... Never once called a person a sheep but apparantly all CT's are the same
Three officers inside the shop and one outside. Would four turn up to my house if someone broke in?
None turned up when our old car was smashed up and wrote off 😩 pre pandemic too. Crazy

Reactions: 6
Apparently, there is a “clap” for Captain Tom tonight at 8pm...

@Jbf - Just noticed your comments about the anti conspiracy thread. Have you looked there today?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

@Jbf - Just noticed your comments about the anti conspiracy thread. Have you looked there today?
I am watching the thread as I find it interesting how other people view things... Although some of it is quite mean but I guess that's tattle 😂 I'm not exactly lovely about some people I speak about on here 🤐 (not members although maybe they could be seeing as we are all anon... I mean zelebs)

I'm not sure how I feel about the clap for Captian Tom. I won't be clapping but I don't mean any disrespect to him or his family.

• Heart
I love this woman, Professor Dolores Cahill talking about how she travels without complying to corrupt government policies...

I’m not sure how I feel about this clapping business. To me it seems like another part of the Covid religion where we all have to stand outside clapping like mindless seals to show our dedication to Covid. If we don’t we’ll be ostracised and cast out by our neighbours. Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to have a minutes silence to show our respect for Captain Tom. That way we can do it in the privacy of our homes should we want to, not to do it just to be seen to be doing it.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure how I feel about this clapping business. To me it seems like another part of the Covid religion where we all have to stand outside clapping like mindless seals to show our dedication to Covid. If we don’t we’ll be ostracised and cast out by our neighbours. Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to have a minutes silence to show our respect for Captain Tom. That way we can do it in the privacy of our homes should we want to, not to do it just to be seen to be doing it.
Once someone pointed out that it mirrors the CCP’s clap for Xi I’ve never been able to think about it the same again 😂 Seems like that is their model...

It’s also extremely cringe and peak virtue signalling. It reinforces the idea that it is the job of the public to literally give up everything to protect the mismanaged NHS and be happy in doing so. We pay for it yet a large proportion of their services have been withheld for a year now. The measures taken to protect the NHS will also leave 5m will be out of work and unable to fund it. Funny that

35F16B8B-2FA9-40F2-AE8A-DCF0C55B990C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Once someone pointed out that it mirrors the CCP’s clap for Xi I’ve never been able to think about it the same again 😂 Seems like that is their model...

It’s also extremely cringe and peak virtue signalling. It reinforces the idea that it is the job of the public to literally give up everything to protect the mismanaged NHS and be happy in doing so. We pay for it yet a large proportion of their services have been withheld for a year now. The measures taken to protect the NHS will also leave 5m will be out of work and unable to fund it. Funny that

View attachment 416804
Wow , I didn't know this at all! Shocking but not surprising it's another Chinese import. I always thought the clap was stupid. Like , it doesn't make a difference, neighbours were apparently falling out with each other during first lockdown. I'm glad the second one didn't take off with LD 2. It's been raining, snowing and freezing strong winds all day here. I won't be joining the clap for Tom tonight. I think it's lovely he did the fund raising back last summer and I'm sure it gave him some purpose when there was nothing else to do. I'm glad he got his final wish of a trip to Barbados, but he got sick, was 100, and has now sadly passed away, covid or no covid it would probably have been the same outcome for him but he wouldn't have got his free trip to Barbados.
I'm annoyed at the constant underfunding and selling off the NHS to private firms, being made to feel guilty over needing basic health services. So, no I won't be clapping for the NHS or captain Tom, may he rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Things that are no longer conspiracy theory, here we go on the road to AI transhumanism 😅 https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...usk-monkey-brain-chip-clubhouse-b1795691.html
Elon can duck right off with that mess. I don't know why people like him. Klaus and his great reset are all about transhumanism and microchipping, delightful concepts:

In the book, Schwab explains with excitement how upcoming technology will allow authorities to “intrude into the hitherto private space of our minds, reading our thoughts and influencing our behavior.” He goes on to predict that this will provide an incentive for law enforcement to implement Minority Report-style pre-crime programs. “As capabilities in this area improve, the temptation for law enforcement agencies and courts to use techniques to determine the likelihood of criminal activity, assess guilt or even possibly retrieve memories directly from people’s brains will increase,” writes Schwab.

“Indeed, some of us already feel that our smartphones have become an extension of ourselves. Today’s external devices—from wearable computers to virtual reality headsets—will almost certainly become implantable in our bodies and brains” namely “active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies.”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I love this woman, Professor Dolores Cahill talking about how she travels without complying to corrupt government policies...

I call bullshit on this. Britain doesn’t have a written constitution that lists our inalienable rights. There is no written documents that state we have freedoms except for the Magna Carta and there’s little in there to benefit the peasants. Our government can move any goalpost at any time to change the narrative. For the “little guy”, to prove the points she talks about would cost a fortune in legal fees. We have no freedoms anymore and the trouble with Britain is we do what we’re told, as evidenced by the tit storm we find ourselves in today.

Sorry @DreamDolly this is not having a go at you, but it’s becoming increasingly clear to me that we are just ants under the foot of a few at the top, ready to squish us when we no longer serve a purpose. To believe our Government works for our benefit is delusional. It will only work for us once Britains, en masse, rise up and show force, otherwise we will all suffer the consequences. I also believe the die has been cast and time is running out.

I've just seen Captain Tom met with Russ Abbot and Cliff Richard in Barbados... Is that not a bit random?! I've seen Cliff being spoken of as Kitty in another thread 👀

Interesting in the Captain Tom thread a few posters mentioning they aren't clapping and all the coverage is like it's brainwashing etc - we agree on something!! 😂.. Even the white house have tweeted about his passing 😯 I understand its still new but from what i gather the situation is causing quite a stir everywhere

Not exactly a conspiracy but interesting to see people who scoff at such things are now looking at this situation as it's being manipulated somewhat

Wonder what things will get passed or put into place whilst all the commotion is going on.... Ill be honest I hadn't even heard of him until the Barbados "scandal"... I do recall someone doing some laps but other than that I have no knowledge of him so to see all what's happening now is quite something

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Definitely don't look at the anti conspiracy thread.... Never once called a person a sheep but apparantly all CT's are the same

None turned up when our old car was smashed up and wrote off 😩 pre pandemic too. Crazy
Jeez, just spent half an hour in the anti-conspiracy thread and came out, alive, with one overriding impression - they’re a bunch of people who watch the BBC News and are brainwashed by their continuing narrative. Also, they’re dumb as fuuuuu!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw some of this programme but I don’t know what you mean, that JL has sold her soul.
I'm possibly being a bit dramatic but she just seemed to be really on board with the chat harping back to the virus as if we need reminding. I told my mum to watch, God knows she needs some respite from the fear. I was hoping to be entertained. Ffs

Consider signing this! I know someone with a shop classed as non-essential (not sure how when it's essential to keeping the lights on and putting food on the table for his child) who is now in £100k of debt from these loans. He would have closed down if he knew how long this would go on for - he was counting on "three weeks to flatten the curve" :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 9

View attachment 416804
Absolutely. And if you watch the 1984 John Hurt film watch how they clap themselves on their lunch break. Gave me goosebumps!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm possibly being a bit dramatic but she just seemed to be really on board with the chat harping back to the virus as if we need reminding. I told my mum to watch, God knows she needs some respite from the fear. I was hoping to be entertained. Ffs
One of JL’s stops was at the village of Eyam. The village quarantined itself to save others and many perished. It was an example of self-sacrifice, and the lady she was talking to was a descendant of one of the few who survived. Maybe it’s just me but I didn’t read anything into it.

Consider signing this! I know someone with a shop classed as non-essential (not sure how when it's essential to keeping the lights on and putting food on the table for his child) who is now in £100k of debt from these loans. He would have closed down if he knew how long this would go on for - he was counting on "three weeks to flatten the curve" :cry:

I don’t know about that. Isn’t it buying into the “write off all debt” scenario. You no longer actually own your business but they allow you to keep it on. It’s kind of like equity release. They are never going to give people that amount of money for nothing. It ties into the September 21 plan ...
C026FF46-C190-473F-AB1A-2353BD5B8725.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Here’s an interesting read. Did anyone know about the person who died during the Oxford AstraZeneca human trials? Apparently, the person who died was a very healthy 28yr old, but during the trials he was injected with Meningitis!!!! Sorry, but I always thought that during human trials, some people are injected with a “placebo”, while others get the vaccine!! This all happened late last year, but it’s the first time I’ve heard about meningitis being used a “Placebo”?????

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.