Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the news on marilym manson? He's been dropped by his label for abusive behavior towards women. Lots of hints at satanism, occult type stuff (not surprising looking at him obviously) he was implicated in pizzagate and has been in Hollywood a long time.

Any thoughts? Thought it would be something new to discuss aside from covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen the news on marilym manson? He's been dropped by his label for abusive behavior towards women. Lots of hints at satanism, occult type stuff (not surprising looking at him obviously) he was implicated in pizzagate and has been in Hollywood a long time.

Any thoughts? Thought it would be something new to discuss aside from covid.
I didn't realise he was implicated in Pizzagate 😱 I did see from the secret celeb gossip that Evan Rachel Wood has spoken out (for saying I loved watching the first 2 series of Westorld, I had no idea she was involved with him!)

I've also been reading the Armie Hammer thread (who I used to have a crush on) and he also seems to be into dark things... Wanting to eat his girlfriends ribs etc 😱

I have no doubt they have been involved in some very disturbing activities!! Another poster eluded to the film "Eyes Wide Shut" having some truth aspects when it comes to those in the circles such as "celeb" etc

Reactions: 8
I didn't realise he was implicated in Pizzagate 😱 I did see from the secret celeb gossip that Evan Rachel Wood has spoken out (for saying I loved watching the first 2 series of Westorld, I had no idea she was involved with him!)

I've also been reading the Armie Hammer thread (who I used to have a crush on) and he also seems to be into dark things... Wanting to eat his girlfriends ribs etc 😱

I have no doubt they have been involved in some very disturbing activities!! Another poster eluded to the film "Eyes Wide Shut" having some truth aspects when it comes to those in the circles such as "celeb" etc
Bassist from The Scorpions saying he's been to snuff parties which the elite pay up to £100k to attend. It's no wonder celebrities are all fucked in the head, what they've seen and probably participated in is likely beyond our comprehension.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes I am sure manson was mentioned as being seen at these weird parties. Hes been pictured with Maria Abromavic before and he was mentioned in that rumour about that guy (some punk band singer) Jeffrey star was on tour with procuring teenagers for sex? I've definitely seen his name pop up before to do with satanic ritual child abuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
See its sh*t like this that makes you realise these "elites" and people in power really don't care about the little people at all... It's all a game. How horrific 😭 I've seen quite a bit on the child abuse and trafficking and it just breaks my heart. I cannot understand what they get from doing stuff like this 😳 I'm still very naive to a lot of the horrible things that happen in the world and I've been conspiracy curious for a good while now so I really cannot be surprised at thread's such as the Anti Conspiracy Thread.... These things can be horrible to know and have in your mind... But it doesn't make them any less true

Eta.. Or any less possible seeing as we can never know for sure what is true sometimes

• Sad
Here's a post that shows some of mansons creepy stuff, swipe for an interesting tattoo 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes those images are what I've seen before with him. The tattoos etc. The picture with the little boy (who looks to maybe have some sort of condition? Not saying he has just a hunch) is really disturbing. I've seen the images of his videos with the bunny heads and the symbolism too. And the connection to Alistair crowly.

In a way I'm not surprised these elites are this sick. When you have that much money and fame you are above the law, they have tried all the drink and drugs and sex there is. They look for more ways to get their kicks. Also I think they get invited to these parties, and once your in thats it. Theres no getting away from what u have seen. Its blackmail but I'm sure some of them enjoy it, then mix in the andrenochrome and the selling your soul to the devil stuff for the extra fame. I find it odd when people don't think these things happen, people at this level are never gonna be satisfied with a glass of wine and a cigarette at the end of a long day, when they could have literally anything they desire usually from a young age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes those images are what I've seen before with him. The tattoos etc. The picture with the little boy (who looks to maybe have some sort of condition? Not saying he has just a hunch) is really disturbing. I've seen the images of his videos with the bunny heads and the symbolism too. And the connection to Alistair crowly.

In a way I'm not surprised these elites are this sick. When you have that much money and fame you are above the law, they have tried all the drink and drugs and sex there is. They look for more ways to get their kicks. Also I think they get invited to these parties, and once your in thats it. Theres no getting away from what u have seen. Its blackmail but I'm sure some of them enjoy it, then mix in the andrenochrome and the selling your soul to the devil stuff for the extra fame. I find it odd when people don't think these things happen, people at this level are never gonna be satisfied with a glass of wine and a cigarette at the end of a long day, when they could have literally anything they desire usually from a young age.
The book Ghost Boy by Martin Pistorius also explains this quite well. He fell into a vegetative state which he awoke from after 3 years and then was locked in his body for a further 9 - truly the stuff of nightmares. He was subject then sexual abuse in this state and all from women - female carers and even mothers. He said he could tell they were hesitant at first and then gained confidence over time once they had crossed the boundary of what they probably once thought unthinkable (I'm paraphrasing a great quote of his that I can't find!). They were all seemingly normal women who did heinous things because they believed they'd never be found out. Then considering these people have all the money in the world, have peaked in life and are above the law - that will lead somewhere very dark very easily.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I find it really disturbing and sickening. I feel so sorry for the children wrapped up in it all. I can have listened to interviews and watched some of the docs but I think I would find reading a whole book really hard. Theres something about a book how it makes your own brain forge the imagery that I don't think I would be able to sleep.

The problem with this kind of peadophilia is it goes so beyond what people want to hear that they think it could never happen, so keep their eyes and ears shut to it. On actual fact I think it is the satanic element is probably much more common than we could ever imagine.

I'm glad this thread exists as I don't talk to many people about things like this.. I don't post on social media about it.. Here like a safe space despite it being all on the Internet!

My partner doesn't talk about these things as it depresses him and I respect that so I don't mention what I read about even though I'd love to discuss things in real life with people! (not saying I believe everything I read or write about here FYI)
I find it really disturbing and sickening. I feel so sorry for the children wrapped up in it all. I can have listened to interviews and watched some of the docs but I think I would find reading a whole book really hard. Theres something about a book how it makes your own brain forge the imagery that I don't think I would be able to sleep.

The problem with this kind of peadophilia is it goes so beyond what people want to hear that they think it could never happen, so keep their eyes and ears shut to it. On actual fact I think it is the satanic element is probably much more common than we could ever imagine.
My partner won't discuss such things as it depresses him so I respect that and don't talk about such things with him.... But then I think about that and I find it interesting that it isn't a flat out "that isn't true"... Its a "it depresses me and I don't want to think about it"... We are in some ways letting people get away with these things in the sense that we have become so passive to was rds it without even realising

I think that rings true for a lot of the things happening in the world 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Bassist from The Scorpions saying he's been to snuff parties which the elite pay up to £100k to attend. It's no wonder celebrities are all fucked in the head, what they've seen and probably participated in is likely beyond our comprehension.

People in Hollywood are so damaged. Unfortunately they can’t see how ridiculous they look to normal thinking people. They’ve lost the mystery they used to portray, the glamour of Hollywood no longer exists. It’s just a melting pot of uber woke arseholes. You can see it happening to Prince Harry under the clutches of a manipulative narcissist. And why would Demi Moore do this to her face and then strut down a catwalk thinking she looks great is beyond my comprehension. I feel sorry for anyone in that bubble, no wonder they kill themselves in high numbers ..

5ACD300B-E7EB-4EA5-A0F5-57EE17086AB0.jpeg
909E652F-6059-4D2B-BD03-086EBA3449E0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

It’s honestly the most sickening thing a person can do. I’m in admiration of people that work in child abuse who investigate these crimes. It’s one thing as a mum of young children I could never do as it breaks my heart. Children should always be protected. The same goes for animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I think people find the concept of Satanism ludicrous but I believe it's less of a supernatural thing and more so a justification for the elite to carry these acts out.

The three facts that initially led me to pizzagate were:
  1. James Alefantis is a Rothschild who changed his name - why?
  2. HIS INSTAGRAM. I defy anyone to tell me his posts weren't vile and indicative of paedophilia. I don't even feel right reposting them here.
  3. His chosen name is strikingly similiar to J’aime les enfants - what does that mean in English?
Then it was onto Wikileaks and I did not like what I found. Vom vom and vom.

& @Jbf my partner is the EXACT same

• Wow
I think people find the concept of Satanism ludicrous but I believe it's less of a supernatural thing and more so a justification for the elite to carry these acts out. The three facts that initially led me to pizzagate were:
  1. James Alefantis is a Rothschild who changed his name - why?
  2. HIS INSTAGRAM. I defy anyone to tell me his posts weren't vile and indicative of paedophilia. I don't even feel right reposting them here.
  3. His chosen name is strikingly similiar to J’aime les enfants - what does that mean in English?
Then it was onto Wikileaks and I did not like what I found. Vom vom and vom.

& @Jbf my partner is the EXACT same
Who is James Alefantis? I’ve never heard of him before.

Reactions: 1
Who is James Alefantis? I’ve never heard of him before.
The owner of comet ping pong, the pizza place implicated in pizza gate. Another red flag for me that he was so close to Obama and named by GQ as one of the top 50 most powerful people in DC. Really weird for a small business owner. Some of the images I've seen of the performances and art at this comet ping pong are beyond disturbing

• Wow
The owner of comet ping pong, the pizza place implicated in pizza gate. Another red flag for me that he was so close to Obama and named by GQ as one of the top 50 most powerful people in DC. Really weird for a small business owner. Some of the images I've seen of the performances and art at this comet ping pong are beyond disturbing
I believe his Instagram was what broke the story? E.g. one post of a girl smiling with her wrists duct taped to a table and another of Obama playing ping pong with a child. Hmm. And I think we can all agree that a Rothschild cannot be a small business owner

I'm glad this thread exists as I don't talk to many people about things like this.. I don't post on social media about it.. Here like a safe space despite it being all on the Internet!

My partner doesn't talk about these things as it depresses him and I respect that so I don't mention what I read about even though I'd love to discuss things in real life with people! (not saying I believe everything I read or write about here FYI)

My partner won't discuss such things as it depresses him so I respect that and don't talk about such things with him.... But then I think about that and I find it interesting that it isn't a flat out "that isn't true"... Its a "it depresses me and I don't want to think about it"... We are in some ways letting people get away with these things in the sense that we have become so passive to was rds it without even realising

I think that rings true for a lot of the things happening in the world 😔
I went down this rabbit hole a while ago and had to take a step back.
I'm not saying that it's not happening, but it's just unbelievable that people would do this, and abuse the power they have - but then that's what abusers do isn't it.
Its absolutely disgusting that it's just so blatant as well. There was no denying those leaked emails with them all randomly talking about pizza ect. They made no sense and can only point to the code they're obviously using.

Have you seen that film clip with Sarah Paulson and that little boy? You think she's looking after him, but its really far from that..it made me feel physically sick. What actor even accepts a role like that!
Then you have Lady Gaga also appearing in AHS, that can't be a coincidence that they were both in it.
Do the writers of that show have any links into that world? I'm hoping you say no, because I bloody love AHS 🙈

Reactions: 5
For me pizzagate wasn't really a massive stretch of the imagination. If anything it kind of explained alot of weird imagery and symbolism that otherwise doesn't make sense. The connections to big celebrities and politicians and the obsession with pizza on social media only made sense to me... I believed they were already pedophiles or using child abuse as a way to blackmail each other / summon demons (so they believ) but the whole pizzagate thing for me just connected the dots.

I don't know anyone in real life who I can properly talk to about conspiracy theories that are this unpleasant. Most people would rather not know or think it is beyond what could ever actually happen. I don't know why because everyone knows child abuse happens and everyone understands how big the Internet and social media are yet we still have this idea of the small time "weirdo" next door rather than huge organised crime. But the public are more than happy to belive it about drugs trafficking.

I think the main stream media did a really great job at making pizzagate and Hollywood/royle abusers just a conspiracy crazy people believe in.

For me pizzagate wasn't really a massive stretch of the imagination. If anything it kind of explained alot of weird imagery and symbolism that otherwise doesn't make sense. The connections to big celebrities and politicians and the obsession with pizza on social media only made sense to me... I believed they were already pedophiles or using child abuse as a way to blackmail each other / summon demons (so they believ) but the whole pizzagate thing for me just connected the dots.

I don't know anyone in real life who I can properly talk to about conspiracy theories that are this unpleasant. Most people would rather not know or think it is beyond what could ever actually happen. I don't know why because everyone knows child abuse happens and everyone understands how big the Internet and social media are yet we still have this idea of the small time "weirdo" next door rather than huge organised crime. But the public are more than happy to belive it about drugs trafficking.

I think the main stream media did a really great job at making pizzagate and Hollywood/royle abusers just a conspiracy crazy people believe in.
I never really went down the rabbit hole with pizzagate. I know it’s something to do with Isaac Kappy. Didn’t he get abused and then had a massive list of abusers he knew in the industry? Wasn’t Tom Hanks one of them? I think I was mostly shocked by him alone as he always seems such a decent bloke.

• Heart
Have you seen that film clip with Sarah Paulson and that little boy? You think she's looking after him, but its really far from that..it made me feel physically sick. What actor even accepts a role like that!
Then you have Lady Gaga also appearing in AHS, that can't be a coincidence that they were both in it.
Do the writers of that show have any links into that world? I'm hoping you say no, because I bloody love AHS 🙈
I haven't seen either of these things 😱 we don't watch a great deal of telly and haven't watched a series in a while! You have just reminded me though that I saw a picture of Lady Gaga yesterday and she looked like she was in the hunger games!!! Apparantly the gold brooch was a symbol of peace but.... Well it is a symbol after all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.