Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
Oh, I heard he was definitely anti covid vaccine, and anti lockdown!! He even said that he won’t be apologising either!! How strange because I even heard it on LBC & James O’Brien was talking about it!!.. 🧐

I don’t know why my post was posted twice?? I only posted it once!!
@Unagi - It’s another conspiracy!!!....😂🤪

Here’s Sir Desmond Swayne in Parliament...

Swayne said to JHB this morning, “I am the most enthusiastic vaxxer.” I can’t do links or I’d post it here, but it’s still on JHB’s Twitter account.
Adam Boulton also interviewed him, and that’s where I heard him mention the figures/November and that he will be getting vaccinated.

Regarding Professor Dolores Cahill, here is a very interesting video in which she is discussing the covid vaccine, and let me tell you, this woman knows exactly what she’s talking about!!

If your (or anyone else’s) husband turned into Wolverine, then I might have to take him off your hands 😂 !!! Only joking!! (Or am I 😉) 😬
Professor Cahill has been treated disgracefully. I heard about her from a friend of mine who is a supporter of hers.

Edit to add, Desmond Swayne claims that he meant they should persist regarding anti lockdowns, not anti vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
They can't do anything. It says there they're only urging people to have a test.
No way would I open the door to anyone (well I don't anyway to be fair 😂) and let them perform a test on me, or have them watch me on my doorstep.
Why does it need to be done anyway? I'm sure on the briefing that they said they run further tests on any positive cases to keep track of the virus anyway and any mutations... unless this is to keep the numbers up 🤔
If it’s the S.African strain they’ve found in the community it could mean the Kent strain has mutated further they’re weren’t as many changes to the spike protein on the Kent one so it could be this thing has changed already and could escape the vaccines like they feared would happen with only giving people one shot instead of the full dose .

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
I heard on RT News today, that the Covid vaccines have all been approved under an “Emergency Use” licence only. What that means is that if you have severe side effect which leave you incapacitated in any way, you’re fucked. There is no recourse. It’s sinister!!!
View attachment 419097

These same rules apply in the UK under the Emergency Use licence! Why isn’t this news everywhere, or have I been snoozing?
You've been snoozing! This came out when the vaccine was announced

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
She’s brilliant!! I’ve totally binged on her videos recently, the one that really got to me was the case about the “West Memphis Three”... It’s really shocking..

I wasn’t about yesterday, but are we now back to real conspiracies?!! 😍
West Memphis Three was unbelievable. There’s a good documentary that used to be on Netflix about it all. There are so many wrongful convictions in the US, it’s hard to trust their justice system at all.

• Heart

ipiraka

People aren't going to obey lockdown this summer, they've already given up one last year. The vaccine should be rolled out by April to everyone vulnerable.

Gertrude

Chatty Member
I thought it was rubbish, the trailer makes it look better than it is. It's essentially a love story, but set in a pandemic, although what happens would be scary if it happened for real
Agreed! We thought it was rubbish too. The trailer makes it look way better.

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Can you post the link to this video so I can watch it later please? It’s hard to watch on my phone. Thank you
Yes, no problem, also can you let me know what you think about it please? It’s so interesting, and I feel that so many of the points that are raised in the video, have never been reported!! So it’s a real eye opener that’s for sure!!

Lisdiz

VIP Member
Mine are... Not really conspiracies as such but more like... Wtf are stars and the moon and where are all the really big trees and why can't we go to parts of the poles and why are maps so different sometimes and why does nasa use all cgi doctored pictures and wtf is real... Haha the sort of stuff I imagine you'd think if you had had a few joints maybe 😂 (I don't do drugs! I am actually tee total and have been for a long time now) I'm also interested in the alternate realities and life being a simulation etc and things like manifesting (not how the influences use it to get cars etc 🙄) and how we have come so detached from how we used to live with mother nature etc... Guess I'm a bit of a hippy really.... Not quite conspiracy theories but there are some in there!!
Have you seen this before?

monga

VIP Member
I took a screenshot of timelines for this scenario and it’s frighteningly coming true, especially September 2021 where Government cancels all debt and property ownership. Over my fucking cold dead body will they get my house ....

View attachment 406504

Plus, I heard the effing Bishop of Canterbury saying “Build Back Better” on the BBC this morning. I’d like to drop kick him in the gonads. He’s part of it!
I don't believe in this stuff but I just saw earlier there's a shake up of the benefits system anyone on disability will have to wait a few weeks for money with the change over from legacy benefits.

• Wow

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Here is the Bill - I've tried reading (thought this had posted ages ago! Not sure if it passed and cannot see anything about the Beings... 😱)

My eyes read the boards as Escape the Vaccinations 🙈
That’s probably why no one turned up!! 😂

Just seen this video, truly scary 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Oh right! Hmmm knowing how some of the people I know manage money I'm not sure that was wise for them 👀 no judgement... I just know people who'd rather spend the cash elsewhere and then be cut off for a month or two 😔 I didn't know that was a side of it as I know in the past people have had rent paid etc... It is scary to see just how many are needing to use the system now... I'm really still not sure where all this magic money is coming from
Yeah universal credit gives them the cash to pay it themselves. I agree. Unfortunately the genuine people get penalised whilst the piss takers get away with it!

Jbf

Chatty Member
Going back to the Rik Mayall film... I just went on the description on the video that was shared and it had a link to the full film so I clicked that and it came back with this 😳 that's not happened to me before
Screenshot_20210206_212420_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Angry

Chablis1

VIP Member
Well...If anyone’s interested, here’s the West Memphis Three video by Kendall Rae (it’s probably the best one I’ve seen on the case). It certainly is extremely creepy and shocking..

Thanks for putting this up DD. I’ll give it a watch later.

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
The thing is re liking him, I swear when I watch most trials the defendants are likeable and charismatic (Bundy anyone?) but ugh yes this is one where I just wish we could find out what happened.

I bet there is a big long Reddit all about it with tons of theories, may have a nose 👀 wonder if there is an unsolved mysteries thread here? Would love to chat about other ones like this (Jon Benet for example) where there’s so many theories!
The Jon Bennet Ramsey story has always fascinated me. I'm dying to watch the new documentary on discovery+ but I don't have that 😭

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Interesting. I am a massive believer in crypto but I always ended up circling back to this point. There is no escaping the central bank and the economic fuckery of the elite unfortunately. Quelle surprise Microsoft has the patent including Bill's favourite number

1612172924373.png
1612172980060.png

1612173185920.png
1612173256825.png

1612173209868.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Welcome :) I did see on the YouTube channel most of the videos have a heavy dislike and comments turned off 👀 also quite a few accounts I follow online have been shut down... And even those I follow that have nothing to do with politics or conspiracy have covid warnings all over them!

We put an ad on Google for our family business and it wasn't approved as it was promoting a "medical trial"... I can flat out say it 100% wasn't and I'm not sure where they'd get that from 😂View attachment 398659

If you go on the white house on YouTube you will see the variation in likes to dislikes... I know it isn't the be all and end all but it is a bit of a clue as to how popular someone is... Surely!

I also saw something about the who saying pcr tests are unreliable or weren't giving correct results as they weren't being used as standard and now that will change to make it look like the vaccine will have worked (not sure how that works and once again just clarifying that I may write it but doesn't mean I believe it or not... It'd just out there!)
The White House page on FB is the most heavily moderated page I’ve ever seen it only ever shows like or love emojis very few true reactions slip through , this is the Trump era I’m talking about ,it’s now archived so I’d say their YT would be the same.

Barb

I think you thought I meant you, I’m agreeing with you. Sex/Gender are different. The things we believe are specifically for women vs men have changed throughout history.
I’m saying for a lot of conspiracy, hard believers, their conspiracies that they like to talk about conflict with each other too much because they are only applying the parts that align with their own beliefs. That’s not “critical thinking” that’s not learning and it’s blindly following.
Sorry, I didn't mean you. I agree with you. Im just being sensitive. I need to step away.

• Heart