Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Incorrect - PCR tests checks specifically for the genetic material associated with the covid19 virus. It physically cannot detect other viruses. I would be interested to read any evidence to the contrary.

As for the inventor of the PCR test - also incorrect. Most evidence circulating the internet around this is misquoted and out of context. It has not been stated that the PCR test does not test for infectious diseases, only that it tests for the genetic material of the infectious disease. The potential problem with this therefore is - it can detect the presence of the disease, however not if you are infectious.
I’m by no means a PCR test expert but from what I’ve gathered it is the amount of cycles which heavily affects the accuracy of the test. They are meant to be run at much lower cycle thresholds then they currently are hence why they are finding a lot of false positives. The WHO have recently released information on this and have advised laboratories to change this method. Whether they have or not remains unknown.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Jbf

Chatty Member
I've just looked this up as I'd never heard of this case and I've been in tears. Reading things like this is awful as it is but as I have a young son it really hit home and just breaks my hurt thinking someone could do things like this 😭
Well...If anyone’s interested, here’s the West Memphis Three video by Kendall Rae (it’s probably the best one I’ve seen on the case). It certainly is extremely creepy and shocking..

e

• Wow

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
4 Young and healthy Italian HealthCare Volunteers are dead after having the Pfizer jab....

ETA - Not “Volunteers” but Professionals...
@DreamDolly aren’t you concerned for your mum? She’s had the jab too right 😬 have you tried to talk her out of it? I mean reading all this would freak me out a bit... I hope she’s doing ok!

Lisdiz

VIP Member
That's exactly what I said when we watched it! The older boy and girl are identical!
I totally think he did it, there were far too many coincidences for him not to be guilty

Did I miss something with this? I didn't think they'd started vaccinating young people with disabilities
To the best of my knowledge they have in care settings. But I know this for personal reasons, not something I have picked DuPont in the media,. Is he in care or at home? because I thought she recently put him into a care facility.

yeah I hear you, I am totally surprised no one in the lives of these people have ever thought to check it out. Or the cops. It’s an uncanny resemblance.

Jbf

Chatty Member
They use meningitis vaccine as it creates a similar response to the covid one, sore arm and muscles for example. If it was just nothing then it would probably give the game away who had the placebo.
I figured some people would come under the placebo affect but I guess it makes sense to use something with similar response

• Sad

JLXRD

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the staircase documentary? I have always wondered what the truth was to that story. It’s always fascinated me.
I love the staircase! My husband truly believes the owl theory 😅

Personally I think it was him (the previous partner dying in the same way seems too coincidental!) but couldn’t convict him on the evidence. What do you think happened?

DreamDolly

VIP Member
@DreamDolly great to see you posting again! ❤

re.. WiFi, now I may come across as mad here but herar me out, I can feel those shitty WiFi waves, I went through a period of time where I could not afford it so went without and it felt amazing.

I had WiFi put in and within 20-25 minutes I could feel like a frequency through my home if that makes sense? I have also read/seen many videos on how WiFi waves were dangerous especially to woman as it can affect the reproductive system.
Yes, I’ve heard about that as well, and when you consider that 5G technology comes from a weapons system (project Pandora) then I completely understand why you would feel like that.
To the poster who was asking about pets being vaccinated for covid, got some more information..

• Sad

Merpedy

VIP Member
I'd love to know how many positive cases these lateral flow tests are picking up because from what I understand they have a very very small accuracy % on asymptomatic cases, and are therefore not even recommended for such cases

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Maybe they didn't realise it was a horror story page.. I'd have never known after following a link.
The comments make it even more scary I must admit.
That would make a really good film, I love stuff like that!
Still not clicking on the website though.. probably because I've watched one too many scary films 😂

How's your mum now Dolly?
My aunty had her AZ jab today- says she didn't feel a thing, so I'm praying it stays that way! 🙏
Mum is doing a lot better now thanks 🤗, hope your auntie stays ok 👍
Yes, it would definitely make a good film !! And here’s a (real) article about the creepy website!!

Also, I did hear another creepy story about the dark web, I can’t remember where I heard it, but it was about some guy who went on Tor, and found a really awful website about cannibalism, and it gave me nightmares!! I think it was called the Cannibal Cafe!! 🙀

Last edited:
  • Wow

mcfeez

VIP Member
Ive read that cycles above 30 or 35 pick up something out of nothing.

I feel the need to caveat this by saying I’m not a pro Trump,q-anon supporting fanatic. I’m cautiously optimistic about Biden although he is pro lockdown and masks which is worrying. But this wouldn’t be the first time the media have tried to discredit trump for something that later turned out to be true when it comes to covid, hence why the timing is relevant. Maybe it’s being published on a busy news day for a reason, who knows, but the narrative will be the same - Biden will be the one to come to America’s rescue.
What are they discrediting Trump on? Has Trump mentioned the accuracy of the PCR testing?

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Thats really good news about your mum! 🙌
Oh I could talk about this all day, but we'll derail and I'll have a Google about that... if I'm brave enough!
I wonder if there's a thread about stuff like this 🤔

Omg 😂😂 Primark will right on this 😂
Have you seen the face mask? Without meaning to cause offence to anyone, it looks like the wearer has had a stroke 🙈😂
I haven’t seen the face mask, but the dress is something else!! Who thought it was a good idea to do this 😂🙈!!!!!
Can you imagine seeing someone actually wearing it!!! 🤪

• Haha

The King in the North

With the people still thinking this fake or the government are making this figures up, I don't see us coming out of the lockdown for another year.

• Sad

Lisdiz

VIP Member
We'll have to agree to disagree then.
That’s fine. Seems we both have compelling but different information sources for it.
Your theory as a whole is plausible. I wasn’t trying to be disagreeable. Just share info, I was unaware you had found conflicting info. 🙂

• Heart